Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh no mom,where's my fur

chico2
February 15th, 2008, 05:04 PM
A couple of pics of my little sicko Rocky.
1,2.awww poor me:cry:
3.maybe not too sick to beat up Vinnie:laughing:

phoozles
February 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Poor little missing fuzz patch! They never seem too sick to take another kitty down, though, do they? :laughing:
Rocky still looks handsome - missing fur or not! :lovestruck: :thumbs up

chico2
February 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM
1,Mom Rocky beat me up..
2.Who,me,naaah:cat:
3.Chico staying out of it..

loopoo
February 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM
i feel that same way when pantera gets her bloodwork done, she has this furry collar and when the shave it she just looks so vulnerable somehow.. all your cats are just gorgeous,, good to see rocky still has the spunk that seems to come with the name :)

happycats
February 15th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Awww poor Rocky!! At least he's still as feisty as ever :lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 15th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Chico2 - it's your turn to make my day now. :) Thank you!
Rocky hon, you are a sweetheart no matter if you are a little shaved. I know a few girls here that would be fighting over you. :cloud9:
That pic with Rocky and Vinnie is soooo cute! Vinnie looks like a stuffy! And the pouty pic.... adorable!
Chico is probably staying out of it cause he is maybe tired from being up so early this morning ralfing. :sick:
Very cute pics Chico. We can only ask for more. :cloud9:

jiorji
February 15th, 2008, 08:25 PM
NO NO NO!!!
Vinnie's faking it!! that picture is all lies!!

there's no way sick little ROcky could be mean!:yell: he needs more hugs and treats

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Aw, Rocky is still a handsome boy, even with a shaved spot! :lovestruck: I love your kitties, chico.

Frenchy
February 15th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Well he could tell the other cats he got this from a bar fight :evil:

Poor Vinnie , he really does look like he's hiding out :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
February 16th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Oh Rocky your still handsome as ever :cloud9:

Poor hiding Vinnie :lovestruck: that pic sure captured the tormented look

Good idea to stay outta it Chico, napping is better than fighting :D

rainbow
February 16th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Poor Vinnie , he really does look like he's hiding out :laughing:

Hee hee.....I agree and Chico is oblivious to it all. :D

chico2
February 16th, 2008, 07:50 AM
thank's everyone,don't feel too sorry for Vinnie:laughing:he goes in front of Rocky throws himself on his back,Rocky will start licking him very sweetly and then there is a tumble:laughing:
No serious fighting though..

Toonces
February 16th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Chico your kitties are gorgeous:cloud9:

ancientgirl
February 16th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Poor Vinnie!. Is Rocky getting back at something hmm?

LOL, Chico's smart to stay neutral. Besides, a nap is better than getting involved.

Beautiful pictures!

Love4himies
February 16th, 2008, 01:54 PM
At first I thought Poor Rocky, with his shaved neck, then onto the next picture, I felt more sorry for Vinnie, :laughing:. Ahh the smart one, Chico, he stays so :cool: :cat:.

rainbow
February 16th, 2008, 01:56 PM
thank's everyone,don't feel too sorry for Vinnie:laughing:he goes in front of Rocky throws himself on his back,Rocky will start licking him very sweetly and then there is a tumble:laughing:
No serious fighting though..

That sounds like my two :D .....but Jasmine has a real hissy fit and you'd think that Ziggy was trying to kill her. :rolleyes:

krdahmer
February 16th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Aw...Handsome boys those three I tell ya! :lovestruck:

Buddy is going with 'wrestled a raccoon' for his bald spot excuse! ;)

That shot of Vinny really shows off his eye colour! Gorgeous!

And in the one where Rocky's head is turned a bit, is that the growth you can see to the side of his neck?

chico2
February 16th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Dahmer,you can't really see it,but you can feel it,it's large,I'd say 1 1/2 inches long.:sad:
oh,and I wanted to say,there is no playfighting with Chico,he starts screaming the minute anybody touches him.
Even though when he has the Zoomies everybody gets excited and want to join in,ha ha

KimandAutumn
February 17th, 2008, 10:26 AM
aww they are so sweet. :cloud9:

SARAH
February 17th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Poor Vinnie!. Is Rocky getting back at something hmm?

LOL, Chico's smart to stay neutral. Besides, a nap is better than getting involved.

Beautiful pictures!

I agree :) Vinnie looks the perfect victim :D

Dahmer,you can't really see it,but you can feel it,it's large,I'd say 1 1/2 inches long.:sad:
oh,and I wanted to say,there is no playfighting with Chico,he starts screaming the minute anybody touches him.
Even though when he has the Zoomies everybody gets excited and want to join in,ha ha

I noticed the lump too ... must have missed something ... is he ok?

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 17th, 2008, 10:53 AM
he goes in front of Rocky throws himself on his back,Rocky will start licking him very sweetly and then there is tumble:laughing:No serious fighting though..

My boys do the same thing... my apartment is small and they cover every inch of it running after each other but the tumble is always in front of me...so I figure it must be a show of an ancestrial nature... LOVE that picture of Vinnie with the two different coloured eyes... magical!

krdahmer
February 17th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I was looking at this and just the way he is sitting makes it look more like a soft ball sized lump... :eek: Must just be the shaved spot throwing off my perception.:o

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Oh no Dahmer,it's just the vet shaved a lot to be able to measure it properly,but it is large,it's longish,not round,but still really bad:sad:

krdahmer
February 17th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Aw...:sad:... I'm sure Rocky doesn't even notice it...:grouphug:... well except for it being a bit breezy on his neck now. :o

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I'll crochet him a little scarf:laughing:,but they don't stay out long in this miserable weather,they are usually back in before hubby:cat:

Ford Girl
February 19th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Awww, poor guy!! He needs a scarf for sure!! :thumbs up Pubert has the same patch in the same spot rigth now!!! :laughing:

It doesn't grow back as quickly as dogs fur...from what I can tell anyways. Pubert's was shaved Jan 31st, and it's barely grown in....

I call it his pur-pur button, to me it feels like that's where the purs come from, like that's where their little motor is...