Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Recovering Patient and his crew...

krdahmer
February 14th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Here is Buddy on day 2 of recovery... Valentine's Day. I let him out this morning only locking him away for meals... so far so good he only wrestled with Palomine once... and I caught that right away.

Next is the boys letting Buddy have the comfy blanket and keeping him company and then Fagan relaxin.

krdahmer
February 14th, 2008, 11:28 PM
And I couldn't resist one of my Windy... she's just keeping an eye on the boys...

jiorji
February 14th, 2008, 11:29 PM
heheh i love the crossed paws :D

krdahmer
February 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM
And I just noticed you can see Buddy's shaved spot too on his left arm.

jiorji
February 14th, 2008, 11:41 PM

awww poor baby!! kissy for his booboo

loopoo
February 14th, 2008, 11:58 PM
awww they are watching over him :) i loved the crossed paws too...

sugarcatmom
February 15th, 2008, 12:11 AM
What a beautiful fur family you've got.:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Always had a soft spot for the B&Ws' (my Bandit :lovestruck:)
Buddy & Palomine have almost matching socks :lovestruck:
Love the crossed paws too - very cute when they do that :cloud9: Duffy never does :shrug:
Windy has a very knowing look to her :lovestruck: "I see you, I see what you are doing & it's only cuz I allow it" ;)

chico2
February 15th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Awwww,oooh Windy,I luv you:lovestruck:and Buddy,Fagan etc....great pics,but especially of Windy.
You know me,I have this "thing"about Tabbies:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Buddy looks great. I love the boys keeping him company. Fagan and his little paws crossed!! Windy is cuteness on a stick. :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 15th, 2008, 12:47 PM
They all look great ! And so comfy :cloud9: love the one with the crossed paws :laughing:

14+kitties
February 15th, 2008, 12:53 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: So very very cute!! But don't you have 6 cats?????? :rolleyes: :laughing: Oh, and the fishies too please.

krdahmer
February 15th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Aw thanks guys... Windy is blushing... not... she is such a diva. :rolleyes:
(You should feel her fur.... just like velvet...soooooo soft...of course if you aren't me you risk getting slapped!!!:eek:)

Love the crossed paws too - very cute when they do that :cloud9: Duffy never does :shrug:
Windy has a very knowing look to her :lovestruck: "I see you, I see what you are doing & it's only cuz I allow it" ;)

Fagan and all of his litter mates as well as Asker who was a summer behind but same parents.... ALL of them sleep like that.... everything crossed that can possibly be crossed.... on their backs... all limbs in the air and crossed. I am still trying to snap a shot off the double cross with the curly toes... too cute! :lovestruck: Like they have not a care in the world... of course it may be because they were all raised by me when they were kittens...:shrug:

Besides Duffy doesn't have to work at looking cute anyhow... ;) :lovestruck:

:cloud9: So very very cute!! But don't you have 6 cats?????? :laughing: Oh, and the fishies too please.

Hehe... ya there are six... but some are camera shy and won't sit still!!! These guys just happened to be on the bed (I love how those green sheets make their eyes look) when the light was good. And I think I do have fishy pics... I'll have to take some more and make a new thread with those guys. Especially if I get one of Hubby's new algae eater... s/he's a monster!!

14+kitties
February 15th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Aw thanks guys... Windy is blushing... not... she is such a diva. :rolleyes:
(You should feel her fur.... just like velvet...soooooo soft...of course if you aren't me you risk getting slapped!!!:eek:)

You have one of those too huh? I have a bunch who won't let anyone else pet them. :sad: They are missing lots of lovin'

[QUOTE=krdahmer;547448] And I think I do have fishy pics... I'll have to take some more and make a new thread with those guys. Especially if I get one of Hubby's new algae eater... s/he's a monster!!

I have one of those guys. Bought it when it was maybe a couple of inches long 6 years ago. It survived a move down here from Owen Sound and is now 9 inches from head to tail. Neat! I think it loves the water here because they normally don't live that long.

want4rain
February 15th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Especially if I get one of Hubby's new algae eater... s/he's a monster!!

pleco?? i *love love love* plecos!! none of my tanks are big enough for one. almost got my hands on a 120g but my aunt came and whisked it away. i had my eyes set on a scarlet *dreamy*

i finally found a SAE a few months ago. little cramped in a 20g but its working well enough i think. lots of WC's!

BTW your fuzzy butts are so handsome! boy if im not off on tangents today!

phoozles
February 15th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Awww, your kitties are so cute - and you're right, their eyes look great on that sheet! :lovestruck:
Buddy looks like a little ol' tooth problem isn't going to stop him any time soon! :thumbs up :)

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Purrrtty kitties! :lovestruck: I love Fagan and his crossed :pawprint:s. Windy does have a very knowing, aristocratic look to her.

Buddy is looking super! :thumbs up

Do you have to worry about cats licking at the shaved spot? Our dogs find them irresistible and end up in a cone for two weeks cuz they've licked it raw :frustrated: Silly dawgs :rolleyes:

rainbow
February 16th, 2008, 02:39 AM
You don't post enough pics of your kitties and they're all so gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
February 16th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I agree with Rainbow, you don't post enough pictures, they are so beautiful :cloud9:.

How do all your cats get along?

krdahmer
February 16th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Aw thanks so much guys! :o:lovestruck: I think they're awfully purdy too!

As for the bald spot, Buddy doesn't seem to be bothered with it at all. Of course I've only noticed him grooming just last night and today (I think his mouth was sore till then, he was just eating and sleeping).

And as for me not posting enough... well blame these fuzz butts!!! :rolleyes::laughing: Normally when I'm in here I have Windy over my wrist covering the mouse, and Buddy draped over the keyboard... so I'm lucky to post replies of a smiley or two.... but rest assured we are thoroughly enjoying all of your fuzzbutt pics and posts too (although Buddy may slap a few of the videos and pics:cool:). It's just rare that I actually have room to type or download pics!!

Plus I am getting better with the camera, but find that the best pictures I get of the cats are the ones with the natural light like the ones above. The others require flash and I get a lot of closed eyes, or blurred movement. But I will try to do better... :o:laughing:

krdahmer
February 16th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I agree with Rainbow, you don't post enough pictures, they are so beautiful :cloud9:.

How do all your cats get along?

Thanks. And well... get along... hm... tricky question... :rolleyes::laughing:

Some days they do and all runs smoothly... some days it's a fur-flying, growly, hissy mess around here. The last week has been pretty quiet as I think they all know that Buddy is not quite up to speed. Doesn't stop Palomine from trying to wrestle him or Smoke from hissing her personal space warnings at him, but it has been noticably calmer.
Sometimes I catch them snuggling, and almost always find them group napping on my bed... and feeding time has been sort of harried this week as I am trying a feeding schedule from free feeding... so everyone is kind of frantic when I start to jiggle the food container. I have to watch where I walk always... especially on the stairs.
There are sparring sessions daily in the hallway... but the majority of the time it is all just good kitty fun. And Fagan has taught his sister Asker how to drink out of the bathroom tap.
You know... the usual...:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Masha
February 16th, 2008, 11:29 PM
:laughing: My boy also loves lying on towels. If a towel is left on the bed, within a minute he will be on it getting all comfortable :cloud9:

JanM
February 17th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Beautiful - all of them :thumbs up the crossed paws are my fav!

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 11:55 AM
:laughing: Your house sounds like Kitty Kaos! :cloud9: