Lewis and the dogs,

Me and the dogs.

Love4himies
February 14th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Bad curtain climber!

Beautiful family. I love goldens:cloud9:

14+kitties
February 14th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Oh Spout! It's a good thing you are sooooooo danged cute cause mommy doesn't need new curtains yet!!! :cloud9: I have one that likes to climb whatever she can too, usually upside down. I love that one of Spout falling asleep sitting up. So typical of kitties. Your doogies are pretty special too. :)

loopoo
February 14th, 2008, 10:28 PM
your pups and your kitty are really sweet.. luckily my cat doesnt climb up curtains, but she does like batting the $%^&^& out of our blinds for some reason :D

krdahmer
February 14th, 2008, 11:32 PM
You look coooold... brrrr....

And that is one cute curtain climber!

chico2
February 15th, 2008, 08:10 AM
:laughing:bad Spout!!
That's why I don't have any curtains,we have roman blinds:lightbulb:
You guys look great,as do the puppers,but it looks soooo cold:yell:

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Oh boy, those curtain climbers will drive you batty. I'm glad I don't have them anymore. The curtains that is LOL.

Great pictures. Your neighborhood looks more like it has more snow than houses.

Frenchy
February 15th, 2008, 12:43 PM
ahhh Sheba :cloud9:

rainbow
February 16th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Little Spoutnik is certainly growing fast. :lovestruck: I love the curtain climbing pic. :D

KimandAutumn
February 17th, 2008, 10:24 AM
OMG ... do I remember those days of curtain climbing kitties. :laughing:

SARAH
February 17th, 2008, 10:31 AM
:laughing:bad Spout!!
That's why I don't have any curtains,we have roman blinds:lightbulb:
You guys look great,as do the puppers,but it looks soooo cold:yell:

There is a curtain in the office - the one he's climbing! almost jeans-material/color. He's not even pulling threads when he climbs that one, so I don't care. Want to change them anyway!

In the living room, there are sheer curtains :eek: he leaves one well enough alone, but the other, half hidden behind a huge plant ... :yell: up he goes! And it looks bad with the treadsa pulled.

Oh boy, those curtain climbers will drive you batty. I'm glad I don't have them anymore. The curtains that is LOL.

Great pictures. Your neighborhood looks more like it has more snow than houses.

Yeah, we're contemplating vertical blinds for the four fašade windows! Seriously.

You think we had snow in those pics? We had another foot fall after that! I can't throw the darned stuff up on the piles on either side of the drive anymore! Need a stepladder to get it up there! And the snow blower, poor thing only makes it half way up the sides, so I have to pick it up manually after anway!

Seems we're getting rain tomorrow though, so hopefully a lot of this crap will melt ... as long as it doesn't freeze on top of the rain afterwards :yell:

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 17th, 2008, 10:41 AM
What an amazing family!! Cute pics! I don't have curtains either... vertical blinds and a roman blind in the bedroom....my boys don't bother with the blinds... however... the cords controlling the blinds...arrrgh! :evil: Good thing they're cute. :laughing::laughing:

SARAH
February 17th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Well, the verticals in the bedroom are our wake-up call :frustrated: Dani goes and sticks her nose between them when she feels it's time to get up and go outside!

Strangely, the cords are left in peace, even by the "Terror" (Spoutnik) who had a really BAD case of the Zoomies this morning! Everything went flying, from the two cat-beds and 4 four dog bowls, the snow shovel and broom I keep by the deck-door so we can even get out at times of heavy over-night snow falls, toys on the living room floor, an empty water bottle he was playing with last night (the bottle caps are ok, but the empty bottle is better, noisier!), jumping on the dogs' tails ... till Dani pinned him!

She actually lay down on him as gently as a mother hen would on her chicks, it was too cute :cloud9: but of course, he wasn't interested and squirmed his way out with a meoww! and off he went again! :crazy::cat:

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 17th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I know the feeling...but, for some reason this morning, my boys just wanted to cuddle with me in bed. :cloud9: