Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hey everyone

PennyC
February 13th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Hi my name is Penny as you may have guessed. Im actually Renay's neighbor and we share alot of opinions and passions actually. I love animals and I ahve 4 of my own possibly going on 5. I have 3 rescue cases, Teisan my Pyrinees/Chow Chow mix who used to be abused and starved, I have Manou my cat who was also abused and starved, if anyone knows what the chart is she was a 1.5 when i received her and lets just say thats not healthy, and last i have Snoopy my ferret who was abandoned and found, and last but not least i have Tia my oter ferret who was actually bought and payed for. I take alot of pride in my animals and i really injoy taking in abused animals and nourishing them back to help and putting them up for adoption to a good home. I also do horseback riding with my mare Melina who i have trained it has been 4 years now that i have been riding her and i have also trained several other horses on my time off. And something that i am extremely in is that i trained this mare and after everyone told me i would not get anywhere with her i ended beating them all and went to regionals

14+kitties
February 13th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Welcome Penny. We would love to see pics of all of your babies. Yes, even the ferrets (sorry Frenchy :o). I'm not crazy about them as pets for myself but I love looking at their little faces.

hazelrunpack
February 13th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I, on the other hand, have never met a ferret I didn't like! :D So definitely pictures of everyone, including Snoopy and Tia, too, please. :thumbs up

Welcome to the board, PennyC!

Renay
February 14th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hey Stranger!
Let me know if you still want to go and volunteer at the SPCA this weekend I need to send in the email :)

For all of you who don't know Penny, she is a veterinary technician in training so shes not just a little miss know it all, she actually knows what shes talking about :P and shes prolly my best friend cause we actually get along, and even when shes mean shes still nice so thats that :)