Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Big Brother 9

phoozles
February 13th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Okay, this is totally my guilty pleasure - and how pumped was I that this trash was being given a winter episode! :thumbs up :laughing:

Anyone else watch it and want to dish? What do you think about the couples this season? Am I the only one who watches (or at least admits to watching) this show?

As a side note, I made a deal with my BF last summer that because he had subjected me to hockey all winter, he'd have to watch BB in the summer. He whined and complained over the first few episodes (to the point where I'd rather watch it alone!!), but he became a Dick fan (:yuck:) and got so into it he was reading message boards and even wanted to subscribe to the live feed (which is even too far for me).

Now, with the new season, he's hemming and hawing again - I remind him about his obsession last summer, but he's in solid denial .. :rolleyes: I give up. :laughing:

Ford Girl
February 13th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Ok, here it goes....My name is Teri and I like Big Brother. :o :laughing:

I watched it last night, and I liked it, I like all reality Tv tho, so it's right up my ally. The guys in it are very hot, agreed? I am not a girlie girl kinda girl, especially women who make our sex look weak and helpless, so I don't find any of them attractive or even interesting...not yet...maybe as the show goes on...but I don't mind staring at the ol'eye candy. YUM!

I think I would flip out if I went in there with my bf, as a couple, to try and decieve others, only to find out we are on different coupled teams!! I am not a jealous person at all, but I couldn't handle watching some chick hang off my man....

Who else watches this...stop lurking and admit it...join our support group. ;) :laughing:

phoozles
February 13th, 2008, 05:39 PM
The guys are pretty hot - I thought the one with the blue eyes was good looking (I never know their names until a few weeks in - so they just get nicknames :D) until I heard him speak and discovered he was an arrogant pig. But Doctor Will was like that too and I liked him (have I revealed too much? Talking about past seasons proves I'm an addict! :eek: :o)

I asked my BF what would happen if we went in together and the same thing happened - he said he would rig it so that we were in the finals together. But I think it would be really hard!!

I love this show because it comes on three times a week. Tonight is an eviction already! :eek:

(and seriously, get out of denial and join us. We can all be :loser: together :laughing:)

meg4050
February 14th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I love it tooo! Totally forgot it was starting again so I missed last night's but caught tonight's! Thank dog for time-shifting :D

rainbow
February 14th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Yep, I'm a BB addict too.....right from Day 1. :D

I love this season's twist and I really like Parker but hubby calls him Alfalfa. :rolleyes: Hubby only watched half of it last night and said he was going to bed halfway through tonight's show but after he brushed his teeth he watched from the doorway for 10 min. and then sat down until it was over. :laughing:

And, btw, I liked Dick right from the beginning last year and was glad he won. :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
February 14th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I have been BBing since the first airing of this show. Love it.
I didn't mind Dick from last year either rainbow, his self-centerd, spoiled, snivling daughter however got my feathers ruffled.

krdahmer
February 14th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I thought the whole idea was repulsive... refused to watch it... then three seasons ago I was forced to watch it at a friend's... now I'm hooked... and so ashamed... :rolleyes::laughing:

I am so rooting for Crazy Homeless Guy!!! And here I though Dick was a character.... riding a bike and living in a tent wins hands down!!!

And how gorgeous is the gay couple?! They're almost pretty! :lovestruck:

meg4050
February 14th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Yep, I'm a BB addict too.....right from Day 1. :D

I love this season's twist and I really like Parker but hubby calls him Alfalfa. :rolleyes: Hubby only watched half of it last night and said he was going to bed halfway through tonight's show but after he brushed his teeth he watched from the doorway for 10 min. and then sat down until it was over. :laughing:

And, btw, I liked Dick right from the beginning last year and was glad he won. :thumbs up

Parker's my favourite tooo!! I'm so glad others can relate to my guilty pleasure!

rainbow
February 14th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I have been BBing since the first airing of this show. Love it.
I didn't mind Dick from last year either rainbow, his self-centerd, spoiled, snivling daughter however got my feathers ruffled.

:laughing: :laughing: I so agree. :D

Ford Girl
February 14th, 2008, 03:54 PM
There you all are....I knew it wasn't just me and phoozles! :grouphug:

Last nights was good eh? When is it on again? I have time shifting options too.

When that guy started shooting his mouth off, then back tracking, you knew he was gone for sure!!

And I think it was a huge mistake for Jen and Ryan to tell their partners...I mean come on, the first eviction day, and you spill the beans, as if Jen couldn't talk Parker out of voting for them??? Ryan's girl looked ticked. And Sheila and Adam looked like they were getting along better in the last challange too, she just needs to shut her trap a bit more...I dont see him as the greatest catch, but why is everyone walking around saying "poor sheila, she's so unlucky in the game"...with the constant complaining, it's hard for me not to side with Adam.

DH is on nights again next week, I get to watch so much reality TV when he's on nights.. :D

meg4050
February 14th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I think it's on again on Sunday? I agree about Jen and Ryan...she definitley could have convinced Parker not to vote Ryan and Allison off!

phoozles
February 14th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I think Jen told Parker because she was really jealous of Ryan's partnership - so she was just looking for an excuse. Which in my mind, was really dumb. Parker didn't care, but it was pretty obvious that the other chick (Allison.. ? They should have to wear name tags for the first few weeks - nah, I'd still not remember their names :D), wasn't going to be happy, because she digged him.

I think the cat's going to be let out of the bag sooner rather than later. And BB's other "secret couple" are already kicked out! :laughing:

I guess Sunday is the next nomination ceremony - I don't remember what time it comes on though.. And I agree with the others - that's why timeshifting rules! ;)

Ford Girl
February 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Ok, so what happened Sunday? :shrug: DH was home, so I couldn't watch it :frustrated: ...he's still on nights this week...so I plan on watching it....:)

Fill me in!!! :D

phoozles
February 19th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I missed Sunday too :sad:
Considering the ridiculous recaps they always do at the beginning of the show, I guess it doesn't matter.. :shrug: :)

meg4050
February 19th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Jen and Parker were scared Allison was going to tell everyone about Jen and Ryan so they told them all themselves - everyone was mad that they'd kept it a secret so then they were targets.

Nominations.. Amanda and I forget his name :laughing: nominated Jen and Parker and Ryan and Allison for eviction.... annnd that's all I remember!

Ford Girl
February 19th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Jen and Parker were scared Allison was going to tell everyone about Jen and Ryan so they told them all themselves - everyone was mad that they'd kept it a secret so then they were targets.

Nominations.. Amanda and I forget his name :laughing: nominated Jen and Parker and Ryan and Allison for eviction.... annnd that's all I remember!

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard..:rolleyes: BUT...I will keep watching...:D

What on earth would you be mad that they kept their secret....wouldn't it be obviously in a game of couples/love that if they couldn't truely be a couple, they'd be gone? Hense not telling. :shrug:

I can't wait for the next one...:thumbs up

phoozles
February 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
:laughing: Nice secret - it lasted all of what, a week? :rolleyes:
Oh, these people make me feel better about myself! :D
I'm looking forward to tonight's episode!

rainbow
February 19th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Darn....I wish we had time shifting. I have to wait until 9:00pm to watch it tonight. :frustrated: I hope that it's Ryan and Allison that go tonight. Not fair to Ryan but I like Parker. :D

Ford Girl
February 20th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Who watched last nights?

I liked parker too, but he's getting on my nerves - well last night anyways...Amanda too, I can't stand her...he voice is enough for me to change the channel..good lord...and then that guy (is it Matt?) goes on an on about giving Parker his veto, then doesn't? Why would you do that?

And the whole Sheila/Allison lesbian plot, cracks me up!! :D Funny, they didn't even show Adam in last night's show. :shrug:

When's the next show? :laughing:

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 02:43 PM
:laughing: Tonight.... should be interesting... last nights was retarded... that Amanda.. or whoever with the chalkboard voice is such a spaz! And the NY guy seemed to be alright in the beginning but now he is like a creepy stalker or something. I can't believe I watch that show.... I can almost feel my IQ dropping for that hour!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

phoozles
February 20th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah, they really ramped up the "look at the crazy stalker" in that Alex guy, didn't they? Is Amanda (or whatever squeaky voice's name is) really worth all this drama? Last night's episode was kind of boring - I find the shows don't really pick up until they kick off a few more people.

Anyone know why that guy (Neil - I think?) left the show? I had a feeling something was up because I was watching the opening credits and they showed that Jacob guy leaving, but not his partner - the blonde one .. man, I really have a problem remembering their names!

Ford Girl
February 20th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ya, they played up the stalker story line...but they also placed TV's in all the bedrooms so you can view the kitchen and yard...that just increases the stalking pleasure...I probably would have turned it on to had my partner (who acts like a tramp) left the room...:shrug:

The last shot, with the added music made it looks total stalker...:crazy:

Not sure what they quickly said when they announced Neil leaving....family issue...Sharon's his new partner.

It's on tonight!!!???!!

rainbow
February 20th, 2008, 05:11 PM
They all got on my nerves last night.....even Parker. I agree it doesn't get better until a few more go. I hope it's not Parker tonight though.

phoozles
February 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Yep - tonight - can't remember what time though :shrug:

rainbow
February 21st, 2008, 05:10 AM
Parker's gone. :sad:

Ford Girl
February 21st, 2008, 11:56 AM
Ya, the hot ones always go first...:sad:

So last nights fight was a doozy eh? Screaming match...all the gossip, what did she expect?? DUH! And then the whole racist comment? :shrug: I was glad to Jen go, but I liked looking at Parker. :cry:

So, I see that nominations are on Sundays...I will end up missing everyone of them....:sad:

phoozles
February 21st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Jen was a tool - I'll miss Parker too - did you see how :censored: off he was when they were sitting with Julie? I wish he said what was on his mind.

Yeah, the Sunday night nominations are sometimes missed by me too - but it's better than when they were on Saturday nights.

Ford Girl
February 21st, 2008, 05:12 PM
Jen was a tool - I'll miss Parker too - did you see how :censored: off he was when they were sitting with Julie? I wish he said what was on his mind.

Yeah, the Sunday night nominations are sometimes missed by me too - but it's better than when they were on Saturday nights.

I agree she was a tool...didn't you find it weird that Julie asked Jen and Ryan for last words before the eviction...and then asked them again what they thought, Parker and Allison had zero chances to speak. :shrug: Like as if they were the only ones to be ont he block!

I wish vitto was Sunday's, those always seem the most borning of the 3 shows.

Ford Girl
February 25th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Anyone catch last nights show? I actually got to see it...even DH watched it...but only cuz when I turned it on all the girls had their bikini's on...:D

Sometimes the choices people make would drive me insane, I dont get why they would put Mat and Nat up, why not nom people you want to see gone? That way, either way it goes, someone you don't like is gone...I have a feeling this will backfire...I mean if people think Mat and Nat are huge competitors and will for sure win, why wouldn't you vote them out while you have the chance...I mean, they are on the block right? I would. :shrug:

meg4050
February 25th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I agree FordGirl! I bet Amanda and Alex are gonna win that veto now!

Ford Girl
February 26th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I agree FordGirl! I bet Amanda and Alex are gonna win that veto now!

Yes, exactly, and then Mat and Nat will be voted out, I would see them as a threat and vote them out. And if Amanda stayed, no one will vote for her in the end anyways? :rolleyes:

It's on tonight right?

phoozles
February 27th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Anyone see it last night?
When Amanda fell, I thought she was just looking for attention, but I guess it was legit. I'm actually shocked that they didn't show Alison all swelled up - odd to see Big Brother show some class in that regard :laughing:

And what was with Sheila? She could be legitimally crazy - she gets all mad at Alison for not talking to her for like, a day, and starts saying that she's going to screw her over?!? :confused: She's wacky!!

All in all, a pretty good show.. Obviously Sharon and Joshuah weren't going to use the veto - I'm still waiting for things to pick up though - if Amanda goes, won't a lot of the drama go with it? :shrug:

Ford Girl
February 27th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I agree, I thought she was faking it too, do you think it was real??? It's so hard to know whats staged and whats not. I found it odd that they took her to the hospital and she returned a few hours later. But again, with TV it's hard to tell whats real and what not, and actual time. :shrug: I think she was faking it...but I do agree, if she goes, most of the drama does too...

Ya, Sheila, not sure what to think...whack job for sure!! :crazy:

Who do you think it will be???

krdahmer
February 27th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I'm thinkin it might be Boston guy... the pawn usually gets screwed. We'll know in a few hours!

phoozles
February 28th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Sooo.. ?

I don't think I'm all that happy with the new HoHs. I'm not a fan of Joshuah - not since his little freak out at Allison about a week ago. He seems like one of those guys that will get drunk with power and just be all out annoying. :shrug:

Ford Girl
March 3rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
What happened last night guys? I missed it!! :crazy: Was too tired to watch anything. :sleepy: Fill me in!!!

meg4050
March 3rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
I think it was just food challenge and nominations. They nominated Matt and Natalie again and Allison and Ryan.

krdahmer
March 3rd, 2008, 08:10 PM
I just can't bare to watch Allison another week... she needs to go! Which is terrible because her partner seems like an ok guy. Too bad they didn't put him and Parker together and get rid of their ditzy gals instead. :shrug:

(Hubby watched it with me last night...:eek:...protested at first and tried to take his dinner downstairs... but ended up watching the whole thing, even after he was done eating...:rolleyes::laughing:)

Ya just food comp.(a whole lot of wasted asparagus) and nominations... nothing too exciting.

Oh and this from Allison...(paraphrasing of course) ' I had no idea that me pretending to be gay and acting like I know how hard that label is to live with... even going so far as to say I adopted a child...might insult someone who actually is...' :rolleyes::shrug:

rainbow
March 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
I found it rather boring last night. :o

I agree Allison has to go but it's not fair to Ryan. But then every eviction so far hasn't been fair to one of the two. I actually think that somehow they are going to bring back some of those evicted already. They usually show the evicted houseguests arriving at the secluded spot and haven't done that this year. Maybe they are going to have some sort of competition for the evicted ones. :shrug:

I wonder if they'll end up playing as individuals? Or maybe somehow end up with new partners? :D

Ford Girl
March 4th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the updates! You guys are right, each eviction has been unfair to one of the two people on the team. My guess - Matt and Natt go. :shrug: Why wouldn't they?

How does the show end, or how does one win this game? It's been a long time since I've seen the end of a season.

meg4050
March 4th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I think they said the winning pair split the $500 000, but I could be wrong:shrug:

phoozles
March 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
You know what my BF said (who apparently HATES this show :rolleyes:) ? He noticed that they no longer have the "Till Death Do Us Part" subtitle on the logo, and they don't really mention it, except during the nomination ceremony.

I think they're going to split them up - otherwise it'll end in a couple of weeks! Although, to be honest, I'm not really digging this cast. I'm not sure if it's because they are set as partners or the people themselves, but I find I don't really care about them at all. :shrug:

Hopefully they'll spice things up - we'll see what happens tonight with the veto ceremony!

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 03:29 PM
So Allison gets to come back. :yuck:

Have you guys voted yet to bring back one of the ones that have been evicted? ....

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/contest/vote_back/vote.php

Parker. :cloud9: :fingerscr

meg4050
March 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Why does she get to come back?? I voted for Parker too!:thumbs up

Dracko
March 9th, 2008, 04:03 PM
ALLISION!!!! No freaking way. She was the last person I wanted to come back. I hate her and her eye mole~

I wanted Alex. He didn't get booted cuz of anything he did and I thought he should have been given a 2nd chance.

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that Julie said that Allison would be back but I could be wrong. :o It was at the end of the show that she said it. I don't know if it's tonight or if she comes back with whoever wins the vote. :shrug:

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Okay, I just found this on one of the Big Brother sites....

"America, it's time for you to get involved in the Big Brother game," Julie announced. "Evicted houseguests Jacob, Jen, Parker, Amanda, and Alex have not returned to their regular lives [since leaving the Big Brother game], instead they've all been isolated from the outside world and have no idea what's been happening inside the Big Brother house. With your help, one of them -- including newly-evicted houseguest Allison -- will get the chance to shake things up by returning to the game!"

Ford Girl
March 10th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Ok, so I am missing something....what happened last night? (Sunday) Why would they allow Allison, but not Ryan?

I take it Allison and Ryan got the boot, and Adam and Sheila are still in? Is this cuz Matt and Natt took themselves off the block?

DH is on nights this week and next, so I will be able to catch up for sure! :thumbs up

phoozles
March 10th, 2008, 04:57 PM
You missed quite a bit, FordGirl :laughing:

Last Wednesday, after Allison and Ryan "got the boot", that silly siren went off, and they were informed that they would all be playing as singles from now on (big surprise there :rolleyes:) and that only ONE of either Ryan or Allison would be evicted. So they did a new vote and Allison got booted off 6-0. And then, in an odd twist of fate, Ryan became the new HoH.

Now there's a deal where we can vote back in one of the evicted houseguests, including Allison - which would be good only to see the look on that rotten Joshuah's face.

Oh, and then Ryan nominated Sharon and Chelsia, for some reason that I'm not clear on.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow who's coming back?

phoozles
March 10th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Nevermind - just saw on the BB CBS website that since the voting ends at midnight tomorrow night, it probably won't be until Wednesday when we find out who's coming back.

Ford Girl
March 10th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Oh, so thats what I missed - the Ryan and Allison eviction, then a siren went off, Ryan stayed, and is HOH, Allison is gone, Ryan nominated Sharon and Chelsia...and one more person comes back.

Was Vitto last night? So they are singles now?? Gawd, that show started off with some awful couples eh, where you'd keep one but not the other!

rainbow
March 10th, 2008, 05:31 PM
So I was confused as I had thought that Allison was coming back when the person comes back that the public votes in. :o But I did know that it happens this Wednesday. :D Oh, and we get to vote right up until 11:59pm pacific time tomorrow. :thumbs up

phoozles
March 10th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Oh, so thats what I missed - the Ryan and Allison eviction, then a siren went off, Ryan stayed, and is HOH, Allison is gone, Ryan nominated Sharon and Chelsia...and one more person comes back.

Was Vitto last night? So they are singles now?? Gawd, that show started off with some awful couples eh, where you'd keep one but not the other!

The nominations were last night - the veto is tomorrow night. It's good that they are singles now - you're right, the coupling was way off, and it wasn't really fair to those that didn't do anything "wrong" but were stuck to their 'other half'. I guess that's why they are allowing one person to come back in..

Ford Girl
March 15th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Hey BB Lovers...are you all caught up? I got to watch this week cuz DH was on nite shift. :cloud9: The remote was all mine...:lovestruck:

I wish Alex came back...and I wish Sharon had gone...and I'd like to see more of Matt without his shirt on..like zip it all ready - go sun bathe..:rolleyes: I can't stand Josh...and Sheila has made it further then expected...

Is it just me or have you been watching more reality TV since the network strikes? I seem to be watching the dumbest yet most addictive TV these days...:laughing: :crazy: :o

Ford Girl
April 2nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hey guys, are you still watching BB? Did you see it last night? :rolleyes:

I was laughing with James and at Josh! I dont really care for any of them :loser:, but I like it when the underdog prevails! :thumbs up

phoozles
April 2nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
I, like you, FordGirl, don't really like any of them (but I never do - still watch it right to the end though :rolleyes:)

My problem with James is that when he came back, he said he was going to strike a vengence upon the house, blah blah blah, revenge, blah blah blah, getting people who did him wrong out, blah blah blah.. It's typical BB stuff (and when you're stuck in a house with no access to books, TV or movies, it's good to have goals).

However, the moment things turned (after he did exactly what he was supposedly persecuting others for doing - going back on their word) he started crying like a baby. I agree, it would be tough in that house, and hard when you are targeted, but he can't really call it unfair - it's what he was doing beforehand, AND he scoffed at :crazy: Chelsia when he chose not use the POV on her and that she'd be going home.

Phew, I'll get off my soapbox now :laughing:

I can't really decide who I hate the most, so it's a toss up on who I'd rather see go home, but Josh has been pretty smug, so I'll be pleased if he gets the boot.. Do you think his plan will save him?

jealma
April 2nd, 2008, 05:01 PM
I"m not a Big fan of James but I was so glad when he won the vitto and someone else went up. And than when it turnned out to be Josh, and he was so quick to toss sharon under the bus,, I hope James get to stay. Don't think Nat will keep James over Josh,, but she should.

Ford Girl
April 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
The whole get Sharon off plan? Probably not, that would mean Josh and James would have to keep their word, and Sheila doesn't find out. :rolleyes: AND...Nat would have to break the tie if it went 2 to 2. Right, like any of them have the balls to pull of the plan. :rolleyes:

They are all back stabbers crying about the other back stabbers....it really is rediculous! BUT, I watch it. :p

You know - they should have started a BB Sequester House show that airs right after the original BB...the folks there would be much more intereting. :laughing: :laughing: Not to mention yummy looking. ;)

phoozles
April 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
You gotta love how they build all of these scenarios for suspense, and then nothing comes of it because they are all too chicken to do anything all that spicy.. but when they do.....

I couldn't believe Sheila last night - talking up James and then talking up Josh - I just don't get why she would do that, but I have a feeling that if they don't get her out soon, she's going to win the whole thing..

I wish there was a sequester house show too - and I have a feeling I know who you wish they were spotlighting from that house.. ;)

Elizabeth Ann
April 2nd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Nat totally paid that wrong. She should have put up Josh and Sharron up first and then back doored James. If all of them threw the Vito and planned to have one person win they totally could had put James up and this would all be over.

What would have happened is the time from the noms to the vito James would have thought she was on his side. it would have made it for a easier week for everyone.

James was only crying because Sheila was a friend to him for five minutes.

When James was yelling at Sheila she should have said something about pumping both of them up because she likes them both the same amount. There were 1,000 things she could have said that would have gotten her out of it and back on James side.

People are going to start turning on Shiela because she has been playing both side of the fence and then getting caught, then not doing anything to help recover her game.

Also, how great was that editing last night. Sheila telling Sharron how loving and caring Josh is, and Josh is upstairs throwing her under the bus. It made me laugh and laugh.

I love that show.

Ford Girl
April 2nd, 2008, 10:32 PM
You gotta love how they build all of these scenarios for suspense, and then nothing comes of it because they are all too chicken to do anything all that spicy.. but when they do.....

I couldn't believe Sheila last night - talking up James and then talking up Josh - I just don't get why she would do that, but I have a feeling that if they don't get her out soon, she's going to win the whole thing..

I wish there was a sequester house show too - and I have a feeling I know who you wish they were spotlighting from that house.. ;)

I agree, if they don't take Sheila and Adam out soon they one of the two will win...they build it up so much, so dumb...I sit here and insult them..too funny, say stuff like...what a d*ck! or just shut up b*tch! LOL! Too funny, no one here but me and the dogs. :laughing:

Um ya, Matty....yummy when he's quiet and his shirts off...;) ;)

Dracko
April 3rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
I loved what Josh said about Nat the other night...about Matty having to take out a restraining order on her. How true is that? She is psycho nuts about her obession with him.

I'm hoping James takes it. Sharon is just too boring. Baller is odd to say the least. Sheila gets on your nerves, esp if you watch the live feeds (I don't but I read the play-by-plays a lot. She whines all the time...poor me. Natalie is more annoying than Sheila and if she wins she'll said God wanted her to. Ryan is okay. Much more normal than that other people.

I don't really take issue with any of them screwing someone else. They all do. Just part of the game. Have to admit, Sheila is the tackiest at it.

rainbow
April 3rd, 2008, 01:27 AM
I am soooo glad that Josh is out. :highfive:

I really don't like any of them that are left. :rolleyes:

krdahmer
April 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
LOL my friend pointed out why Adam seems so odd to us the other night..... he doesn't BLINK! :laughing:

phoozles
April 10th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I loved the episode last night - a lot of spicy coniving going on..
Of course, they tried to make what looked like an inevitable conclusion maybe not that, by indicating that Sheila and Ryan might have kept James, but of course they didn't.. there's a lot of stupid people in the game, but that would have been a REALLY stupid move!

When they said they were going to go to the jury house, I was happy (always love those shots), but then annoyed because Josh and Chelsia were there.. they really bug me - I think they remind me of people I don't like in real life :shrug: :D

Looks like their jury house is in a crappy location this time too - no tropical paradise for these guys this year! I guess BB spent their whole budget putting everyone in separate houses at the beginning of the season :)

Who are you guys gunning for to win?

Elizabeth Ann
April 10th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I am sad that James is gone. The house sucks now.

The only person I like is Sharron (and I like Sheila too).

I HATE Nat. Her voice makes my ears bleed.

phoozles
April 10th, 2008, 12:35 PM
LOL my friend pointed out why Adam seems so odd to us the other night..... he doesn't BLINK! :laughing:

:laughing: My boyfriend believes that Adam looks identical to Biff from Back to the Future .. I beg to differ - he looks far more deranged than that! :D

I am sad that James is gone. The house sucks now.

The only person I like is Sharron (and I like Sheila too).

I HATE Nat. Her voice makes my ears bleed.

I liked James until he got a little too drunk with power.. then he just got whiny and cry-ie and annoying.. I suppose Ryan is the guy I dispise the least (Sharon, stop shouting in the diary room .. YOU HAVE A MIC ON! WE CAN HEAR YOU EVEN WHEN YOU WHISPER!) .. but I really don't care who wins because I don't really like any of them.. of course, I still like the show, though (there must be something wrong with me.. oh well! :D)

Elizabeth Ann
April 10th, 2008, 12:37 PM
:laughing: My boyfriend believes that Adam looks identical to Biff from Back to the Future .. I beg to differ - he looks far more deranged than that! :D

I liked James until he got a little too drunk with power.. then he just got whiny and cry-ie and annoying.. I suppose Ryan is the guy I dispise the least (Sharon, stop shouting in the diary room .. YOU HAVE A MIC ON! WE CAN HEAR YOU EVEN WHEN YOU WHISPER!) .. but I really don't care who wins because I don't really like any of them.. of course, I still like the show, though (there must be something wrong with me.. oh well! :D)

I feel the same way, so if there is something wrong with you then there is something wrong with me.

Dracko
April 10th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I've read the live feeds and know who is HOH now.

I liked James as he was the only one with any balls, imo.

It appears that Nat is the next target. :thumbs up

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I've decided that I now want Adam to win. :D

Elizabeth Ann
April 10th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I've read the live feeds and know who is HOH now.

I liked James as he was the only one with any balls, imo.

Please tell me, please!!!! (on hands and knees)

Elizabeth Ann
April 10th, 2008, 03:11 PM

Wouldn't that be a good birthday present for Matty. Nat in the jury house. HEHEH.... that would be great.

Dracko
April 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Please tell me, please!!!! (on hands and knees)

I sent you a PM so as not to spoil it for people who might not want to know. :highfive:

Lukka'sma
April 10th, 2008, 05:09 PM

I actually think Adam looks like Wally Cleavers friend, (from Leave It To Beaver) I think his name was Eddie Haskell. (sp)
I do hope he wins though. He's gonna need the money now that he doesn't have a job to go back to, and imagine how surprised he will be to find out he's been fired!!!!!

Ford Girl
April 10th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I dont like any of them either, but...I still watch. LOL! Last nights was good...lots of juicey gossip and two faced flat out lies....

This week I want to see Nat win...I know, very annoying, BUT if she last that long then she deserves it...my opinion changes with each show! LOL

I saw Matty...but he had his shirt on :shrug:, very disappointing. :frustrated:

Like sands thru the hour glass, and so are the days of our lives...

Elizabeth Ann
April 10th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I sent you a PM so as not to spoil it for people who might not want to know. :highfive:

I meant to mention pm'ing me.

Thanks, I can't wait to read it.

Dracko
April 11th, 2008, 01:54 AM
I actually think Adam looks like Wally Cleavers friend, (from Leave It To Beaver) I think his name was Eddie Haskell. (sp)
I do hope he wins though. He's gonna need the money now that he doesn't have a job to go back to, and imagine how surprised he will be to find out he's been fired!!!!!

From what's been said online by Adam's family he has a lot of money and doesn't at all need to win this. He went in with the intention of making sure no one knew he has money.

phoozles
April 11th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I dont like any of them either, but...I still watch. LOL! Last nights was good...lots of juicey gossip and two faced flat out lies....

This week I want to see Nat win...I know, very annoying, BUT if she last that long then she deserves it...my opinion changes with each show! LOL

I saw Matty...but he had his shirt on :shrug:, very disappointing. :frustrated:

Like sands thru the hour glass, and so are the days of our lives...

I agree - everyone says Nat is stupid (and seriously, her obession with Matty is a little much), but I think she's a lot smarter than people give her credit for - she has been able to control things for a while now.. (and yes, she's annoying :))

You should send CBS a note asking that Matty be shirtless for the rest of the season.. say it's your dying wish, or something ;)

Dracko
April 11th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Ooh, they did POV last night and it will change the current nominations. :thumbs up

jealma
April 11th, 2008, 05:58 PM
phoozles.. how can you say nat is smart. We all agree she is annoying, but the girl spelled done, dun and she has showed us way to many times her great math skills. I almost burst out laughting on the challenge where they were using numbers and she was so thrilled cause it was what she was good at and she was the first one out, note,, also the only one who got it wrong.

I am going to have to cheer for sharan or erik,, but can't see them walking away with the win either, lol,,

phoozles
April 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
phoozles.. how can you say nat is smart. We all agree she is annoying, but the girl spelled done, dun and she has showed us way to many times her great math skills. I almost burst out laughting on the challenge where they were using numbers and she was so thrilled cause it was what she was good at and she was the first one out, note,, also the only one who got it wrong.

:laughing: Okay, she's not smart smart - more like cunning smart.. ? Maybe? Either way, she's been controlling everyone in her alliance since Mat left - she can't spell, count, and her bible theories are ridiculous, but she definitely knows how to influence people .. she's probably overstepped her boundaries though after all those lies she told last episode..

I am going to have to cheer for sharan or erik,, but can't see them walking away with the win either, lol,,

Who's erik? I think you're having last season flashbacks! :D

Ford Girl
April 11th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Who's erik? I think you're having last season flashbacks! :D

Erik from Survivor? LOL! :D

Ya, I agree, someone THAT dumb wouldn't still be in the game, for someone the guys don't find attractive, and the girls don't like - she's made it pretty far andhasn't even been in the hot seat eviction wise...

I'm still cheering for her...altho she's a schemer, she's the least evil of all evils...I think Sharon is phoenier then Nat...

snowflake1
April 11th, 2008, 09:21 PM
i love to see nat walk out that door next weds. I like to see adam win the whole thing. I actually was hoping james would, but he got evicted :(

jealma
April 11th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Oh my god, your right, I got the wrong name. Ryan,, I ment Ryan. Well now I"ve proven how smart I am, lol,,

Dracko
April 12th, 2008, 12:13 AM
I know who won HOH, who was nominated and who won POV. :D:D:D

I don't want to spoil it for anyone but what's happened so far will make a lot of people happy. :thumbs up

rainbow
April 12th, 2008, 12:41 AM
GO Adam GO :D

krdahmer
April 12th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Oh this is awful! I'm addicted to the spoiler site now too! :rolleyes::laughing:

Ford Girl
April 12th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Oh my god, your right, I got the wrong name. Ryan,, I ment Ryan. Well now I"ve proven how smart I am, lol,,

smarts ain't required...:p I like Ryan second...

Oh this is awful! I'm addicted to the spoiler site now too! :rolleyes::laughing:

There are support groups for people like us...:grouphug:

I might need someone to spoil it for me anyways :shrug:, cuz the Flames have a play off game at 8 our time, and thats BB time too. :frustrated:

Ford Girl
April 14th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Ok, so I saw the last 30 mins, was a good one!!! :thumbs up

I still don't think the round about ways going to work to kick Nat out, what are they thinking? She's going to win POV, and then she'll end up staying. :loser:

jealma
April 14th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Shiela is playing it pretty smart. She comes out smelling like a rose in everyone's books, even nat's. I really don't think Nat is going to win the pov. or maybe that is my hoping

Ford Girl
April 14th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Shiela is playing it pretty smart. She comes out smelling like a rose in everyone's books, even nat's. I really don't think Nat is going to win the pov. or maybe that is my hoping

I don't know...I guess we'll have to wait and see....bom bom bom bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! :D

She does make herself look good...BUT she better hope the POV competition is a mental one!!!!! :laughing: I don't think she should have nominated Adam. :shrug:

rainbow
April 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I hope Adam wins POV and takes himself off and Natalie gets nominated and then evicted. And, I would like to see Adam and Sharon as the last two. :D

Dracko
April 15th, 2008, 12:42 AM
I know who wins POV. If you want to know highlight below as I've printed it in white.

Adam

krdahmer
April 15th, 2008, 12:56 AM
:cool: :evil:

rainbow
April 15th, 2008, 01:03 AM
WOOO HOOO

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

phoozles
April 18th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Anyone think that the HoH comp was rigged last week? I mean, c'mon, the couple in the house is the guinea pigs? :rolleyes: I think the powers that be at BB were just mad that the couple thing totally backfired, so they did what they could to redeem themselves..

Best quote of the night goes to Sheila:

Sheila: "I know who the last couple is - one half isn't here"
Ryan: "Who is it?"
Sheila: "I can't tell you"

:laughing:

Oh, and James was a complete jerk - I never really liked Chelsia, but for him to blame his ouster, when they were trying to get him out for a month, was awful..:clown: and then he acts like he didn't say anything mean, and she just forgives him.. I guess they are made for each other! :loser:

Lukka'sma
April 18th, 2008, 01:10 PM

Oh, and James was a complete jerk - I never really liked Chelsia, but for him to blame his ouster, when they were trying to get him out for a month, was awful..:clown: and then he acts like he didn't say anything mean, and she just forgives him.. I guess they are made for each other! :loser:

I can't stand either James or Chelsia, and I wonder how happy she is going to be when she finds out she has been getting physical with a man who has a "movie career" like his!!!

Elizabeth Ann
April 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I can't stand either James or Chelsia, and I wonder how happy she is going to be when she finds out she has been getting physical with a man who has a "movie career" like his!!!

I heard about his "movie career" as well.

I am just glad we don't need to see him and his tight pants anymore.

And I am so happy that Nat is gone and now can drive Matt crazy.

phoozles
April 18th, 2008, 03:40 PM

:laughing: I forgot about that!

I heard about his "movie career" as well.

I am just glad we don't need to see him and his tight pants anymore.

And I am so happy that Nat is gone and now can drive Matt crazy.

Here here re: those pants.. I think he only brought two shirts - a pink t-shirt and a pink longsleeve, and those hideous purple pants.. homeless my tookus - he sure liked to play that card when it was convenient to him..

And I agree, Matt's going to have his hands full with Natalie ! :laughing:

jealma
April 18th, 2008, 09:26 PM
hey yeah,, I never even thought about matt and natt at the house. Maybe they could include some of that on the show.

Dracko
April 19th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Wanna know who was nominated and won POV and what the "existing" relationship is in the house they mentioned in the last HOH question? Highlight below. (Don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to know.)

Ryan put up Sharon and Sheila

Ryan won POV and from what he is saying right now he wants to keep Sharon and Adam.

The existing relationship is the Guinia Pigs! Ryan is killing himself trying to figure out who is a couple. LOL

jealma
April 19th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks Drako, I"m one of those ones who has to know as soon as possible, I never much liked suspense :-) And that was really cool the way you made it so you had to highlight it if you wanted to see.. How did you do that magic trick?

Dracko
April 19th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I'm a "need to know as soon as possible person", too.

You just change the print color to match the background color. In this case the background is white so I changed the print color of the letters from black to white. :thumbs up

Ford Girl
April 22nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Ok, I missed last nights (Sunday) show....fill me in...I wont see this weeks shows...so keep the juice flow'n....stupid day shift...:wall: :laughing:

jealma
April 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
Drako this one is for you. I"m going to post who gets evicted but the show has not aired yet,, so if you don't want to know,, don't peek,..Just Highlight to see who goes home

Poor Sharon

Dracko
April 23rd, 2008, 01:45 AM
Ok, I missed last nights (Sunday) show....fill me in...I wont see this weeks shows...so keep the juice flow'n....stupid day shift...:wall: :laughing:

Man, I can't remember what happened on the show and what was on the live feeds. I think it is safe to tell you that Ryan won HOH and put up the two girls, Sharon and Sheila.
Drako this one is for you. I"m going to post who gets evicted but the show has not aired yet,, so if you don't want to know,, don't peek,..Just Highlight to see who goes home

jealma, here is who won HOH:

Adam

jealma
April 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
I was so worried it would be Sheila who won the hoh. I really don't want to see that person win the game. Guess it won't be long till the whole thing is over . Thanks for keeping me up to date. I don' t have the live feed. I"ve thought about getting it,, do you find it worth it?

Dracko
April 25th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Well it's just down to (highlite below to see names):

Adam & Ryan

phoozles
April 25th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Stupid Sheila could have at least TRIED to win, without crying all the time :rolleyes:

I guess I'm rooting for Ryan.. Adam still creeps me out, plus he's too wishy washy..

Sunday is the final show! :sad:

Until July, when we do it all over again!

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Am I the only one rooting for Adam? :D

phoozles
April 25th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Am I the only one rooting for Adam? :D

:laughing: I'm sure his parents and his brother are rooting for him too.. ;)

jealma
April 25th, 2008, 05:13 PM
lol,, yeah, thank God for family,, they have to love ya. I think Ryan deserves the win, he's had a lot hanging over him to deal with, and he's overcome it to be in the last two. I think Adam would have taken sheila if he had won and totally ,,&*&*^&^ Ryan over.

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM

:p

:D

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 07:51 PM
lol,, yeah, thank God for family,, they have to love ya. I think Ryan deserves the win, he's had a lot hanging over him to deal with, and he's overcome it to be in the last two. I think Adam would have taken sheila if he had won and totally ,,&*&*^&^ Ryan over.

If Ryan had have played it smart he would have taken Sheila too. :D

krdahmer
April 25th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I am definitely rooting for Adam. Ryan's just gonna let Jen waste all the money!

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I am definitely rooting for Adam. Ryan's just gonna let Jen waste all the money!

That's what I thought......she soooo doesn't deserve him. :rolleyes:

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 08:55 PM
:lightbulb: .....maybe if he won all that money he would dump her. :D

Dracko
April 25th, 2008, 09:32 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Yup so that makes four people.

Ford Girl
April 25th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Awww...i don't know who to cheer for...I first thought Adam cuz he did give that money to Sheila that time, and altho kinda creepy, seems like a good guy, and then I thought Ryan = jen, and I didn't like her, and she doesn't deserve to be spoiled with the money....I cant believe he made it to the end, one of the secret couples, made it...

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gif GO ADAM GO http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gif

rainbow
April 27th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Going to watch the finale now..... :fingerscr :fingerscr Adam :fingerscr :fingerscr

krdahmer
April 27th, 2008, 11:30 PM
:laughing: I can't believe Josh was the only one who voted for Ryan.... and I'm so glad James got something too:thumbs up, he really made this season interesting, the rest of them were your typical boring whiny pretty people.

Dracko
April 28th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Pfft....can't believe after all the bitching they did about Adam he won. If there was one person from the begining that I'd have put money on that they wouldn't win it would have been Adam!

Glad James won the $, too. He certainly was the most interesting person this season. I missed seeing his face when they announced it was him. Was he really happy?

rainbow
April 28th, 2008, 01:33 AM
WOOO HOOO for Adam :highfive:

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

rainbow
April 28th, 2008, 01:38 AM
:laughing: I can't believe Josh was the only one who voted for Ryan....

Ryan screwed up big time when he said all the lovey stuff about Jen. :rolleyes: Nobody liked her and didn't want her benefitting if he won. :o

rainbow
April 28th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Glad James won the $, too. He certainly was the most interesting person this season. I missed seeing his face when they announced it was him. Was he really happy?

Yeah, he seemed happy but I don't think he was surprised. :shrug: I figured it would be him or Sharon and I was totally amazed that it was Sheila that came in second. :eek:

jealma
April 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
All my cheering and Ryan didn't win. Well maybe next season I can cheer someone else into 1st place.