Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hey, we are new!

Cassiebaby
February 12th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Hey there everyone. My kids and I are all new to this(by kids I mean my 4, 4 legged kids).My 3 cats, Dawg(12), Katt(8) and MooMoo(3) and the newest part of our family,Cassie who is a toy yorkie chihuahua(almost 7 months). Cassie is definately MY baby.......my husband, not so mush as she follows ME everywhere! Anyways, we are all excited about this site and cannot wait to se photos and have some good conversations.

Tommysmom
February 12th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Hey Cassiebaby! Welcome aboard, finally!

Cassiebaby works with me... I've been bugging her to sign up here. Now if only I could get her to bring her doggy to work to meet me!!!

want4rain
February 12th, 2008, 11:19 PM
welcome to pets.ca!! we briefly had a Moo too!! but now she is gone and her name is Bones LOL!!

-ashley

pbpatti
February 13th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Welcome Cassibaby, sounds like you have a house full of furbabies, when you can post pictures we will be happy happy:crazy: pbp

hazelrunpack
February 13th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Welcome to the board, Cassiebaby!

Yes, we'll definitely need to see pictures of your furbabies when you're able (there is a minimum post requirement before you can upload attachments, but if you Private Message marko, he can set you up sooner :thumbs up)

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums! :D

Frenchy
February 13th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome to pets.ca Cassiebaby , can't wait to see pictures of all the furry family :thumbs up

athenamor
February 13th, 2008, 04:08 PM
hello and welcome, cassie sounds like a cutie. how are the kitties taking to the new addition?