Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finding Weird Stuff On Evo

Pupetta-Yoko
February 12th, 2008, 10:14 AM
last time I put some water to soften my dogs food... when I found what looked like an eyelash it wasnt on it it was inside of the kibble it wasnt an eyelash but it seems it was part of a brush, then I looked in the other little pieces of kibble and I found the same kind of hair but it wasnt black it was white... I started freaking out because I found the same thing on my dogs treats a long time ago and it was from purina. now I switched to evo long long ago to find the same thing as the cheap brands?? evo is really really expensive im soo disappointed anyone who can recommend another brand of food... I would highly appreciate it!!

Love4himies
February 12th, 2008, 11:26 AM
:eeew:
:yuck:
Orijen is another good brand you may want to look into.

want4rain
February 12th, 2008, 11:54 AM
considering how expensive it would be to hand render, wash all the hair off, check each cut to make sure there is no hair on that.... i mean, i dont mean to sound trite here but when you make turkey dinner, if you arent pulling a few feather covers out then you should give it another look over before applying herbs and butter!! as gross as hair is in your dog food, they consume more in a lick of their water bowl/crotch/other dog than you will find in a years supply of dog food.

i wouldnt worry about it.

-ashley

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Hee hee....good post W4R :thumbs up :D

Pupetta-Yoko, EVO is a good food made in Natura's own manufacturing plant. They are really good about answering emails so why don't you contact them (www.naturapet.com) and voice your concerns. :)

want4rain
February 12th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Hee hee....good post W4R :thumbs up :D

Pupetta-Yoko, EVO is a good food made in Natura's own manufacturing plant. They are really good about answering emails so why don't you contact them (www.naturapet.com) and voice your concerns. :)

*chuckles* sorry, im a mom first you know?? if you arent bleeding, overly brused (which is a matter of opinion!) or have a broken bone then go play!! :laughing: