Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

take my picture too please

loopoo
February 11th, 2008, 11:33 PM
riker seems to like to strike a pose whenever i take the camera out now... especially if i am taking pics of my kitty too... not the greatest but funny that he does it every time... the first is even funnier as it makes him look a lot larger than he is not sure why, but he is smiling

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Glad mom gave you your own thread cuz you're such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

pbpatti
February 12th, 2008, 12:47 AM
What a Diva:D he looks like he would pose for you anytime. it's no wonder when you take out the camera he wants you to take a picture of him. I love the Tshirt pose:lovestruck: pbp

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 01:22 AM
I love the t-shirt pose too :cool: .....he needs a pair of sunglasses on to complete the look. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 12th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Love the face close up too cute :cloud9:

but...uh....Riker what exactly were you doing with those scissors? I see you're trying to hide them :laughing: No home hair cuts you hear ;)

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 11:37 AM
i was trimming his toe/paw hair before i took that pic :p

happycats
February 12th, 2008, 11:48 AM
He is an absolute beauty:lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 12th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Of course he's gorgeous , he's a golden :shrug: :rolleyes: :laughing:

I love his smile :lovestruck:

JanM
February 12th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Of course he's gorgeous , he's a golden :shrug: :rolleyes: :laughing:

I love his smile :lovestruck:

I think so too, Frenchy! What else could a Golden be?????:D

jiorji
February 12th, 2008, 01:23 PM
awww he does look like he's posing :cloud9: so cute!!

Ford Girl
February 12th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Wow, he's one handsome boy!! How old is he? I love his coat. They are so silly sometimes!! I'm with JanM and Frenchy - cutness comes in golden packages...:cloud9:

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 03:06 PM
i have had different breeds of dogs over the years, and i agree goldens most definitely have some of the silliest and most expressive faces.:cool:. he was a rescue.. estimate him to be about 4 1/2 years old now.

14+kitties
February 12th, 2008, 03:09 PM
:cloud9: :lovestruck: Love him!

SARAH
February 12th, 2008, 03:31 PM
i have had different breeds of dogs over the years, and i agree goldens most definitely have some of the silliest and most expressive faces.:cool:. he was a rescue.. estimate him to be about 4 1/2 years old now.

Don't you just wish people who dump their dogs at least would write their birthday and name on a collar so the new owner would know! :frustrated:

He's really good looking, I love the reddish goldens!

phoozles
February 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
So pretty and cute with that big smile!
Although I noticed that in the one with the shirt he's not smiling as big. :laughing:

chico2
February 12th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Awww,Goldens are really growing on me,they seem like such wonderful dogs,what bothers me is their lifespan is soo short,9-10yrs tops,right??
Riker is a beautiful pup and I am sure he's smiling even in his T-Shirt:laughing:

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 07:29 PM
its funny when i got him, i wasnt looking for a dog particularly :) he kind of chose me... but was first told that he was 5 then.. which was fine.. i have always tended to go for the older animals when i can, just as it breaks my heart how many are left at that point in their lives or given up.. but since then i was told he was two years younger.. no one knows for sure.

Actually we call the face he was doing in the last picture with the tee shirt his johnny larue face, that is kind of a joke from a show called sctv where john candy had this one character and when he laughed he scrunched his mouth up just like that :laughing: i guess you have had to watch it to know hehe

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Is that his bedtime shirt? LOL. What a great smile he has!

Frenchy
February 12th, 2008, 08:53 PM
what bothers me is their lifespan is soo short,9-10yrs tops,right??

Chico2 , I would say 12-14 yrs :dog:

Actually we call the face he was doing in the last picture with the tee shirt his johnny larue face, that is kind of a joke from a show called sctv

In like "great white north" ? :laughing: it's the only thing I remember from SCTV.

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 10:19 PM
:D i put the shirt on him as it was a rainy damp and kind of cool day.. for arizona that is, he came to us with some lung issues/history, which we monitor he gets lots of supplements and stuff and is much better with the coughing, but the vet said his lungs looked old when we xrayed a year ago:sad: someone didnt take care of him, anyway he is doing much better and we watch... so i just wanted his chest to be covered as the hair there is so fine. he loves wearing any clothes lol have his rainjacket, for the same reason when i walk him on colder wet nights.. and he loves his walks, so taking a night off for the weather forget about it )

yeah frenchy, its the same show as the great white north show with bob and doug mackenzie :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Oh, what a handsome boy! :lovestruck: He really does have that lovely smile down pat. I can tell he has a lot to smile about--lots of practice! :D

KimandAutumn
February 13th, 2008, 12:41 AM
oohh he's lovely and oh so happy :cloud9:

TeriM
February 13th, 2008, 01:36 AM
What a cutie :cloud9:.