Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

kitty pics

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 12:29 AM
okay the lighting is weird, still trying to figure out my camera and get some shots of pantera with her eyes open she was giving me her love you look... funniest thing is... whenever i take a pic of her now, Riker wants to pose too, he has become a real poser those are in the next thread

jiorji
February 12th, 2008, 12:31 AM
awww i love the kitty and the golden

kitty paws are the bestest :cloud9:

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Pantera has such pretty green eyes and cute pink toes. :lovestruck: Riker is so handsome he knows we want to see pics of him. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
February 12th, 2008, 02:49 AM
dark grey kitties are so cool, the colour is not very common great combo w/the green eyes :cloud9:

Pantera is very purrty :lovestruck:

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 08:35 PM
yeah i love her. weve been through alot, a cross country move, cross state move, and monitoring a few health issues with her.. she is a trooper, and cant quite decide whether she is cat, human or dog :)

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2008, 09:22 PM
What a beautiful kitty and pup!

I don't mind the lighting. They give off kind of a nice glow.

growler~GateKeeper
February 13th, 2008, 01:04 AM
she.......cant quite decide whether she is cat, human or dog :)

:laughing: sounds exactly like my Duffy - she's a bit of each ;)

hazelrunpack
February 13th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Pantera is quite the looker, too! I love her color--and her pink little pads. :cloud9:

Riker is just a camera ham, is all. I hope you're very grateful that he likes to pose. Our dogs will be outside playing joyously and maniacally and nearly out of control, but the minute they see the camera, they all come to a dead stop! :rolleyes: I gotta get sneaky to get nice shots of them in cute poses or doing cute stuff... :o

KimandAutumn
February 13th, 2008, 01:40 AM
what beautiful furbabies you have. :)

TeriM
February 13th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Pantera is beautiful :lovestruck: and I love the shot of Riker :lovestruck:.