Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

what do i do :confused:

Electric_Mutt
June 14th, 2004, 01:49 PM
:confused: my dog has a third eye lid and i dont want to make him have surgery because i dont want him 2 get hurt but i have 2 or its might get infected and he cud get sick :( but i really dont want hurt him wat shud i do ??? :confused: OMG! i dont know what 2 do!!! TELL ME PLZ!

heidiho
June 14th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Whatever weirdo,i thought they were kidding when they said weird peple get on here,but they werent,GET A LIFE..............

Goldenmom
June 14th, 2004, 01:55 PM
You have to do whatever your vet suggests, he is the expert. A 3rd eye can cause damage and if your vet suggests surgery, then do it. They have pain killers for the animals, it will be fine.

Heather

Electric_Mutt
June 14th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Final warning to knock off the trolling.

Electric_Mutt
June 14th, 2004, 01:56 PM
You have to do whatever your vet suggests, he is the expert. A 3rd eye can cause damage and if your vet suggests surgery, then do it. They have pain killers for the animals, it will be fine.

Heather
OK! :) thnx

heidiho
Well i dont believe you.............

Goldenmom
Yes Heidi, I think you owe this person an apology. Dogs can have 3rd eyelid and it is common. WHen they are sleeping and it looks like they are still looking at you, that is the 3rd eyelid.

Heather

heidiho
June 14th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I believe this person is associated with kibbles,and i just dont believe this is for real,if you are,MY APOLOGIES...........

Goldenmom
June 14th, 2004, 02:00 PM
http://home.tiscali.be/abajomy/ProplapsES.htm

There is proof Heidi. If his dog has it or not, I don't know, but you may have learned something new today, that dogs have 3rd eyelids.

Heather

heidiho
June 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
I am sorry if i am wrong,i do believe it is possible,i just dont believe this person is not kibbles.................

heidiho
June 14th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Golden go look at what is a good bree for me,and tell me you believe this stuff,no way............

Goldenmom
June 14th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, I understand what you are saying Heidi, no problem, I just want you to know that dogs do have a 3rd eyelid, thats all.

Heather

heidiho
June 14th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yeah that does sound weird,but i looked at that link,these two people jsut sound to much alike,now that kid is saying i guess my gerbil could still be alive,weir do---

Lucky Rescue
June 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
This IS kibbles, and since kibbles has said she doesnt' have a dog, I consider this to be trolling.

Goldenmom
June 14th, 2004, 02:36 PM
This IS kibbles, and since kibbles has said she doesnt' have a dog, I consider this to be trolling.

Sorry, I am so gullible at times.

Heather

Luba
June 14th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Not gullable Heather, helpful!

:D

heidiho
June 14th, 2004, 03:05 PM
You are very helpful,i just cant believe someone is sitting at home with nothing better to do,scary could be your neighbor,never know what people do behind closed doors....................LOSER..............

chico2
June 14th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Well,maybe Kibbles will just let the poor dog run away,to save the money for the vet....god help the poor dog if he really has one :mad:

Electric_Mutt
June 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I AINT KIBBLEZ! the heck?!? im a friend....

Lucky Rescue
June 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Stop posting under two identities. I'm not saying it again.

melanie
June 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM
heidi and LR, go into detective business together, you two are good, i would never have guessed, wow i feel dumb now... go gals, boy we have some clever bunnies here dont we :D

Luba
June 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Sounds like someone's gonna be banned!

kibbles
June 14th, 2004, 06:24 PM
you people should know he is not kibbles,he is a friend of mine though and so is bitz(she hasnt been on for a while)if your going to get angry at my friend for joining this website ill tell him to stop going on it.i think you should get angry at the real kibbles (me)and yes he has a dog and no i dont have a dog. :mad:

Luba
June 14th, 2004, 07:07 PM
The McDonalds play land closed?

Missy
June 14th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Luba - you are too funny :D

Kibbles, or whoever you are, why don't you just give up already? I can't understand why your parents would be expecting you to make all these decisions about surgery for your dog. So please stop wasting time here. Read a book, play outside, practice spelling, find a way to spend your time constructively.

Karin
June 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I miss all the fun......*sniff, sniff*.

SNORT...you guy's are great.....LMFSAO!

moltodd
June 14th, 2004, 07:31 PM
HI, I have a 14 yeaar old lab mix. And her health is declining. She is not ill, but pretty lethargic, and sleeps alot. I was wondering if anyone has any information on the signs of natural death in animals. I would love to do some research, so that I know what to look for. She is still eating and sometimes is playful, she has full bowel and bladder control. I know that eating and drinking are the majors signs. But the thing that concerns me is she has odd hair loss on her back legs. She has limited use of them, and over the years has lost alot of muscle mass. But she still walks pretty well, and can go up and down stairs (slowly!). The hair loss isn't like shedding or skin infection,or even fleas, it is more like it is coming out on plugs from the root. It looks as if her fur is ruffled and then if you pet her there, the fur just pulls out! It is odd. Any advice for us and Annie?
Thanks.

melanie
June 14th, 2004, 07:31 PM
oh LUBA stop it, oh my stomach is starting to ache from laughter, oh please i cant stop and it hurts, lol lol lol :D you gals are soooo bad :p (oh i wish we had a macdonalds within 100km, oh so need fries now)

Luba
June 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Who said fries YUM

Moltodd start a new thread for your question pls this ones about something else and turned childish you'll be better of giving attention to a individual thread :D

glasslass
June 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Now I'm always going to visualize Kibbles as that McDonald's clown. You guys are great! I just came in on the end of it! :D :D

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Yeah i think i would be a good detective,thanks,that would be a fun job,like those people that think there spouse is cheating,so they set up a decoy to see if he or she would,that would be great.............

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 01:40 PM
If you are going to troll, kibbles/Bitz/Electric_Mutt, please learn how to spell!

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
SOB! i am not kibblez! if this account is banned im gone i wont go one this ever again :mad: errr

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 01:52 PM
How old are you????

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 01:52 PM
The correct spelling is "pedophile".

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Oh my god,whatever,gimme a break,why cant you say,i am 34

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Yadda yadda...

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 01:55 PM
OK OK! im 13 but who cares!? Not like i am not allowed on here or any thing!

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Ok,what was the story on your puppy again??

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Blah blah blah..

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Dont your parents know what to do???

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
WHAT THE! why are all the stufff im saying blah blah and yadda yadda @@???? OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 04:50 PM
my parents dont know what 2 do either but we took him 2 the vet and the said get the surgery so i guess we are...hope he'll be ok :(

Electric_Mutt
June 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
do u guys like not like kibblez or sumthing? especially u headiho i dont get it!? :confused:

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Now you are puppy pal,i just cant get why you are here doing this??????God you have to have better things to do,ok i am not gonna respond again..

Luba
June 15th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Moderator pls

Puppy_Pal
June 15th, 2004, 05:06 PM
OK OK! i just didnt want 2 be called kibblez n e more god its annoying! :mad:

Kona Dawg
June 15th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Ok, lets all drop the B.S. give the benifit of the doubt, and give the dog a chance here. Sure the poster may be 13, I know for a fact when I was that age I was extrtemely inquisitive. Especially when it came to something very dear to my heart such as a family pet. There has been linked proof that this is an actual anomilty among some animals, why can this not be the case here?

A good vetrinary hospital will be able to correct this with surgery, it is actually not even that major of a surgery when you think about it. It will most likely be performed under a general anesthetic, and with a laser. The recovery time will be quick and most likely painless, as the laser will cauterize the cut, and also the nerve endings. I am in no way a vetrinary myself, and I encourage you to ask these questions to your vet. He/she will be able to put your mind at ease alot
better than I can with my limited understanding of the exact proceedure which will be performed.

My parents had laser eye surgery performed on their Yankee Cocker about 5 years ago for a tumor, and she is alive and doing well to this day(she turns 15 in Oct.)

- On a side note, dogs are a very big financial responsibility, mine cost me in the neighborhood of $100/month just for the regular stuff. My parents have over $3000 invested in Daisy(the cocker) and about $1000 in the Brittany(Rocky)

To date Kona has about $650 in vet costs alone since Jan/04

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 05:52 PM
YOU cant possibly not belive that puppy pal,kibbles & whatever that other name is,is not the same kid doing this..................I dont buy it for one second,but i will shut up and let you hrlp him if you are so inclined to..............

Kona Dawg
June 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I have just reached the point that I could not care less if they are, or are not.

For the story of the third eyelid, it seems like a pretty weird thing to just make up. If in fact it is, someone else may come here some day with the same problem. If my advise can be helpful to them, all the better.

In the end, it really does not matter to me if they are the same, different, whatever. I have my life to contend with, its quite enough for me.

heidiho
June 15th, 2004, 06:07 PM
You are defintely a better person then i....Thank god there are trusting people like you....

Lucky Rescue
June 15th, 2004, 06:23 PM
For the story of the third eyelid, it seems like a pretty weird thing to just make up.

Are you familiar with internet trolls? Electric Mutt and Puppy Pal are the same person. Posting with different identities on one message board on the net is considered to be trolling.

Thread closed.