Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Could Somebody Turn The Light Off

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 07:45 PM
I really would like to have a snooze now please. :D

luckypenny
February 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM
:mad: That's it??? :frustrated: Just one picture??

:cloud9: :lovestruck: OMG, I'm in love with Chase!!

How do you keep Chase and Logan away from the bunnies???

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 08:01 PM

There's another thread but there's only 2 pictures :cry:

Chase looks so comfy , I would be sleeping beside him on the couch , if he would share his comforter with me of course :D

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:05 PM

:cloud9: :lovestruck: OMG, I'm in love with Chase!!

How do you keep Chase and Logan away from the bunnies???

The pics are from a disposable camera and didn't turn out very well. I think maybe I shouldn't have kept the flas on cuz most of them are pretty light. :shrug:

:laughing: Bunnies? Me?? Do you mean dust bunnies? :D

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:08 PM
There's another thread but there's only 2 pictures :cry:

Chase looks so comfy , I would be sleeping beside him on the couch , if he would share his comforter with me of course :D

I'll go through the rest of the pics later but they're terrible. :o :frustrated:

Chase loves to cuddle and would love to share with you. :cloud9:

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 08:09 PM
:laughing: Bunnies? Me?? Do you mean dust bunnies? :D

I'm pretty sure she's talking about the stuffies on your floor , in the little chair. They wouldn't last at my house :laughing:

luckypenny
February 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I'm pretty sure she's talking about the stuffies on your floor , in the little chair. They wouldn't last at my house :laughing:

Those are the ones. They would have been decapitated, dismembered, and gutted within a few minutes over here :D .

jiorji
February 11th, 2008, 08:35 PM
HAHHAHA so cute!:cloud9:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:35 PM

Hee hee....I forgot about them there. The dogs have never touched them or kermit the frog that's there either. :shrug: There's cat stuffies on the other side of the tv and all kinds in the spare bedroom. They've never touched any of them and I've only ever told them a couple of times "no - they're mom's". :o

I have darling little angels. :angel: :angel: :rolleyes: :D

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Those are the ones. They would have been decapitated, dismembered, and gutted within a few minutes over here :D .

Their OWN stuffies have all been dismembered and resewn or thrown out but they honestly don't touch mine. :shrug:

JanM
February 11th, 2008, 08:45 PM
:D How sweet is that :D Chase looks so comfy..

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I've only ever told them a couple of times "no - they're mom's". :o

I have darling little angels. :angel: :angel: :rolleyes: :D

Yes they are, leaving the little bunnies alone , Chase just reach for the couch instead , he knows how his mommy loves her little bunnies :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/poking/2.gif

:laughing:

breeze
February 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM
chase can I come and share your blanket?? you look so comfy there.. and a pillow too!!! lucky dog..

loopoo
February 12th, 2008, 12:14 AM
hehe that is too cute... my dog loves being under anything.. blankets, my chair under a table, in the back corner of the couch under the table.. anywhere he can make his own private tunnel

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Yes they are, leaving the little bunnies alone , Chase just reach for the couch instead , he knows how his mommy loves her little bunnies :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/poking/2.gif

:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: I can just imagine his reasoning was...."nope, I can't touch mom's bunnies so I'll just chew the couch apart instead". :rolleyes: :o :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2008, 01:39 AM
That is such a darling picture, Rainbow! :lovestruck: :cloud9: He looks so comfy and cozy in there... Turn that light out and let him sleep! :laughing:

Think Chase and Logan could come here and give Brier lessons is leaving things be? He's going through his oral fixation phase right now--he's not happy if he doesn't have contraband in his mouth... :rolleyes:

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 02:29 AM
When we win the lotto we'll be there in a flash. :D Chase is still very keen on Lady Ridge. :lovestruck: And, the pack will have to teach my boys that they are supposed to behave outside as well. :o

growler~GateKeeper
February 12th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Comfy warm snuggly Chase :cloud9:

was he munching on the squeekless cuz & hiding from Logan :laughing:

14+kitties
February 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Chase..you are too cute for your own good!!! :cloud9:
What a sweetie.

Ford Girl
February 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Oh, he's so cute, I love when they are so cuddly and snuggly warm...:cloud9:

Makes me want to go home and take a nap with the criters...:sleepy::cloud9:

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 03:25 PM
FordGirl & 14+kitties, Chase says thank you. :o

was he munching on the squeekless cuz & hiding from Logan :laughing:

Actually, he just woke up when he heard hubby making toast. :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
February 13th, 2008, 12:32 AM
hahaha the smell of toast will make anyone hungry - even if you just ate!

Chase didya get some? :D

KimandAutumn
February 13th, 2008, 01:38 AM
awww what a great pic. Makes me wanna curl up under the blankie too! :lovestruck:

TeriM
February 13th, 2008, 02:16 AM
What a great picture :cloud9:. I love his black nose sticking out, it just screams out for a big kiss so make sure you give him one from me :lovestruck:.

rainbow
February 13th, 2008, 02:51 AM
hahaha the smell of toast will make anyone hungry - even if you just ate!

Chase didya get some? :D

Yep...every morning him and Logan insist on sharing hubby's toast. As soon as they hear the toast pop up they're there in a flash. :rolleyes: