Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

He'll Never Find It Here

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Logan is always trying to hide the Cuz on Chase. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 07:44 PM
:laughing: Logan you bad boy ! Or maybe he's just helping Chase to have more fun in the house , creating games for him ? :dog:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM
We have three Cuzes in the house now and Logan thinks they're all his. :rolleyes: The only game he likes to play in the house with Chase is "Catch Me". :frustrated:

luckypenny
February 11th, 2008, 07:55 PM
:o Oh, there they are :D.

Does Chase find them?

More please :D .

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
:o Oh, there they are :D.

Does Chase find them?

Yep, he even finds them if I put them away. If he can't reach it he sits there and whines. :rolleyes:

luckypenny
February 11th, 2008, 08:16 PM
And then you say, "Oh Chase honey-pie, you want mommy to get your cuz? Ok, sweetums (kiss him on forehead here), here's your cuz, baby-boy, whatever Chasie wants, Chasie gets."

:D

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 08:24 PM
:laughing:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:26 PM
And then you say, "Oh Chase honey-pie, you want mommy to get your cuz? Ok, sweetums (kiss him on forehead here), here's your cuz, baby-boy, whatever Chasie wants, Chasie gets."

:laughing: :laughing: Only for the one with the squeaker missing. :D

luckypenny
February 11th, 2008, 08:28 PM

Just in case you missed this :D .

jiorji
February 11th, 2008, 08:37 PM
i'd love to see him in action hiding it. Did Chase find it?

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Just in case you missed this :D .

I explained in the other thread. :o

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 08:42 PM
i'd love to see him in action hiding it. Did Chase find it?

It is quite comical to watch Logan trying to hide it. He really thinks he's doing a good job. :rolleyes: Chase can sniff out anything. :D

JanM
February 11th, 2008, 08:44 PM
That's so cute - you must have a blast watching them :D

breeze
February 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Logan, good try but I think chase will find it there.. That's were his blanket is silly..

now can you show us your beautiful eyes??

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2008, 01:05 AM
:laughing: He's a hoarder! :dog: Silly Logan...

Chase sounds like he'd make a good tracker...at least if the targets were all Cuzes... :D

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Logan, good try but I think chase will find it there.. That's were his blanket is silly..

now can you show us your beautiful eyes??

My mom always makes them look red. :frustrated:

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 01:23 AM
:laughing: He's a hoarder! :dog: Silly Logan...

Chase sounds like he'd make a good tracker...at least if the targets were all Cuzes... :D

He does even better with food targets. Logan never chews his knuckle bones....he just takes them outside and buries them. :sad: Chase goes out and finds them with no problem and we have a large back yard. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 12th, 2008, 02:35 AM
:D heehee Logan bum :D

Great Action shots Rainbow :thumbs up

Logan you're so clever playing hide & seek w/Chase :highfive: good boy

breeze
February 12th, 2008, 08:15 AM
My mom always makes them look red. :frustrated:

but we can fix them, I promise

14+kitties
February 12th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Awwwww, so cute!! And good nose Chase! :cloud9:

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM
but we can fix them, I promise

Ummm....how? :o

TeriM
February 13th, 2008, 03:06 AM
:laughing: very cute :D. Does Logan try to take the cuz away from Chase when he has it? Sam always does that to Riley, comes and takes his toy and then sits in front of him and chews on it :frustrated:.

rainbow
February 13th, 2008, 03:27 AM
He won't take it away if Chase has control of it but he's such a goof that he loses it all the time so Logan just scoops it up. :rolleyes:

Logan is really good at getting it to make all kinds of sounds from fast repetitive ones to long drawn out ones and he l-o-v-e-s doing it. Chase, on the other hand, uses his foot to make it squeak therefore it gets away from him quite often. :rolleyes:

breeze
February 13th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Ummm....how? :o

when you scan in the pictures and open them with Irfanview to resize them you can reduce the "red eye"

select the eye on Logan with you mouse (it should creat a box around the eye) click on image on top of irfanview and look down it should say reduce red eye click on that.. and it should reduce the red eye, maybe not perfect but you won't get the full eye as being red..

rainbow
February 14th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Thanks Breeze....I'll give it a try. :o