Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OTTAWA - Found 2 male cats on Rochester st.

AllisonSharpe
February 11th, 2008, 07:28 AM
We found two male cats on our steps early Sunday morning. After quite some time we took them in. They we freezing and shivery. I questioned some of the neighbors without any luck. These are obviously indoor kitties and they're very cuddly with each other. This makes me believe they are from the same home. They are not neutered and so far have no ID. I will not be able to take them to the spca until tomorrow.

I've set up a room for them with a litter box, food, water and some toys (away from my cats) so they are happy for now, but anxious to get home. If you've lost these kitties, please get in touch with me. One is smaller, black and very energetic. The other is a Grey and white tabby with brown bits and a little calmer.

badger
February 11th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Their names are Lucky and Lucky, in this weather! Have you put up posters in your neighbourhood? Hold back on some of the details, for their security. No picture. They can't have come far.
I hope this is a case of two young lads looking for adventure and not two dumpees :sad:.
Good luck.