wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 05:42 PM
old pics...and unexpected visit pics

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 05:44 PM
beathoven 2 years ago

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Who are the dogs in the first pics WD ? Is it a young George ? And the black one ?

Beathoven looks a bit like Maggie in the second pic :p like he's cross JR ? :confused:

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM
a young 10 for george......black doggie is barney,my old lab.....12 in that pic....rip...

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Beathoven looks a bit like Maggie in the second pic :p like he's cross JR ? :confused:

:laughing:....i can compare the two.....he is not jr:laughing:

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 06:09 PM
todays visitor......what a sweetie:cloud9:

jesse's mommy
February 10th, 2008, 06:10 PM
So cute. The soon to be new member of the family. :D

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Ahh look at Maggie looking at the pup thinking : hey ! A mini me ! :laughing:

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 06:16 PM
So cute. The soon to be new member of the family. :D

i hope.

this f:censored:k came tonight....no food and when i asked he said....no my mom did not buy any today:evil:

hazelrunpack
February 10th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Yummy bones for George and Barney! And Baby Beathoven! :cloud9:

Mini-me! Frenchy, you're too funny! :laughing: But it's hard to believe that she could be so much smaller than Maggie! I guess Maggie has grown, eh, dubyaD? :D

So if he hadn't come over with the little one, she wouldn't have eaten today? :eek: That's awful! :mad:

jiorji
February 10th, 2008, 06:24 PM
mini-Maggie is back eh??:rolleyes: hmmmmmm :D:cloud9:

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 06:31 PM
i hope.

this f:censored:k came tonight....no food and when i asked he said....no my mom did not buy any today:evil:

:wall: I hope he won't complain if she gets diarya from eating another food :wall:

So have you make up your mind ? Do you secretly wishes he .... lets her live at your place ? :goodvibes:

Tommysmom
February 10th, 2008, 06:36 PM
She's so adorable... and she makes Maggie look so big:laughing:.

No food though... so she hadn't eaten until she came over to your place? That's so sad:sad:... you just let her know that we have LOTS of yummy food for cute little jacks here at our place;). Or cute little George's... or cute little Beathoven's... or cute little Maggie's.... hehehehe.

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 06:38 PM
:wall: I hope he won't complain if she gets diarya from eating another food :wall:

So have you make up your mind ? Do you secretly wishes he .... lets her live at your place ? :goodvibes:

i hope i can take her......but a rehome will have to happen......but she will stay here till then.

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 06:45 PM
but a rehome will have to happen......

You know where to find me. :p

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 06:47 PM
cute love the Beathovan sniffing the :lovestruck: newbie.... - does she have a name yet?

WTF is up w/no food? Can he not find a food store himself?

What does your daughter see in this :loser:?

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 06:55 PM
frenchy....thanks

growler..diamond is her name,,,,,,he and the mother are big :loser:

and as far as my daughter......:shrug:

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 07:01 PM
and as far as my daughter......:shrug:

Growler , WD's daughter is a teenager. :sad: I remember when I was that age .... :clown:

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I love little Mini-me. I hope you can take her. Sometimes people get pets and don't realize they are not toys. They need to eat and they need attention.

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 07:57 PM
this pup is very sweet....but is very skinny and seems neglected:evil::evil:...

what too do.............this pup had no coller,leash or food....till now....i even gave all the outfits maggie outgrew.....:wall::wall::wall:.....i don't want this pup leaving.

luckypenny
February 10th, 2008, 08:11 PM
What a sweet little puppy :cloud9: . Good thing she has Grandpa Dawson to look after her :thumbs up .

I wanna see pics of Maggie with a huge bone too :D .

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Growler , WD's daughter is a teenager. :sad: I remember when I was that age .... :clown:

I know but....but teenager or not....the way he treats dogs :wall: :sad: *sigh*

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM
growler..diamond is her name

Diamond is very cute & I see where they got that name from she's got one on her head (except in markings it's called a star)

what does George think? :dog: = :eek: not another :rolleyes: :laughing:

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 09:41 PM
What a sweet little puppy :cloud9: . Good thing she has Grandpa Dawson to look after her :thumbs up .

I wanna see pics of Maggie with a huge bone too :D .

the bone pics are 6-7 years old LP......barney is :rip:...poor boy.....and i WILL get this pup.....TRUST me:evil:

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 09:43 PM
.and i WILL get this pup.....TRUST me:evil:

:thumbs up

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Diamond is very cute & I see where they got that name from she's got one on her head (except in markings it's called a star)

what does George think? :dog: = :eek: not another :rolleyes: :laughing:

george is great,so is bea and the cats.....maggie tries to be boss....but the pup just snuggles in and ignores:laughing:....:yell: no getting attached no no no

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 09:57 PM
....the way he treats dogs :wall: :sad: *sigh*

trust me....if human abuse was = to animal abuse in the eyes of the law:rolleyes:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 12:00 AM
and i WILL get this pup.....TRUST me:evil:

I hope it's sooner than later. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Diamond is just too cute....I love her colouring. :cloud9: