Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some more Jesse pics...

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I thought I would post some pictures of Jesse.

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 08:37 PM
She's pulling on the wrist band on the camera. She wasn't happy with me taking pictures today.

pbpatti
February 9th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I love those photos, Jesse all curled up under her blankie is so sweet:angel: pbp

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks. She's such a good girl. We have some funny videos on the camera too, but for some reason the software won't let me pull them off. I have to wait for honey to pull them off for me. She has this thing now that when you scratch her butt, she licks the air. :rolleyes:

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM
And a few more. She was searching for something under the sofa...probably a bug. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
February 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM
And a few more. She was searching for something under the sofa...probably a bug. :rolleyes:

omg that second pic , she looks so sad :sad: but I know she's not because she's the most pampered pet in the U.S :laughing:

We missed you Jesse , good to see you again ! (we miss your mom too :sad:)

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I think she is sad because I told her to get out from under the sofa. :laughing:

luckypenny
February 9th, 2008, 09:26 PM
First and fifth pic, Jesse looks like a kid who forgot to put her jammie bottoms back on after using the pottie :eek: :laughing: . What a gorgeous girlie! I like the blankie covered pic too :lovestruck: .

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM
And it's Jesse au naturale! Pretty Jesse :lovestruck: It's been a very long time since you let us indulge ourselves in your sweet girl's beauty, jesse's mommy. :cloud9: And I think this might be a first for hazel--seeing Jesse without costume! :D

Frenchy
February 9th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I think she is sad because I told her to get out from under the sofa. :laughing:
I knew there was abuse in that house :rolleyes:
First and fifth pic, Jesse looks like a kid who forgot to put her jammie bottoms back on after using the pottie :eek: :laughing: .

Jesse always has sexy poses :laughing:

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM
First and fifth pic, Jesse looks like a kid who forgot to put her jammie bottoms back on after using the pottie :eek: :laughing: . What a gorgeous girlie! I like the blankie covered pic too :lovestruck: .

Like a little kid running around without its diaper on. :laugh:

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2008, 09:33 PM
And it's Jesse au naturale! Pretty Jesse :lovestruck: It's been a very long time since you let us indulge ourselves in your sweet girl's beauty, jesse's mommy. :cloud9: And I think this might be a first for hazel--seeing Jesse without costume! :D

I'm working on her Valentine's costume. :evil:

I knew there was abuse in that house :rolleyes:

Jesse always has sexy poses :laughing:

Time for a sexy party! :crazy:

Frenchy
February 9th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Time for a sexy party! :crazy:

St-valentine is just around the corner , did Jesse get a new outfit ? :fingerscr

Lukka'sma
February 9th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Great photos.
As I was scrolling down the pics I too was wondering what Jesse would be wearing for Valentines Day:laughing:

Frenchy
February 9th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I'm working on her Valentine's costume. :evil:

St-valentine is just around the corner , did Jesse get a new outfit ? :fingerscr

Never mind :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2008, 09:47 PM

Better be spectacular! It's gonna hafta be to surpass her past costumes! :D I still like last St Paddy's Day's outfits the best! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 01:14 AM
2nd pic - the Dogs' Life: comfy couch, plump pillow, warm blanket :cloud9: :lovestruck:

wdawson
February 10th, 2008, 10:17 AM
ah thats what jesse looks like.....i'd almost forgotten:rolleyes:

ahh jesse pics are always cute:thumbs up

jesse's mommy
February 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I'm working on Valentines!

Here are some videos. First is her "new" toy daddy bought her. She goes crazy with it:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kelcan6/th_canon087.jpg (http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kelcan6/?action=view&current=canon087.flv)

The second is her "new" thing. You scratch her butt and she licks the air. :confused::

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kelcan6/th_canon090.jpg (http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kelcan6/?action=view&current=canon090.flv)

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 03:50 PM
RC cars are the best dog toys :laughing: Jesse ever bark @ it?

Cally :rip::dog: Dal x Lab used to do the bum-scratch air-licking thing too :rolleyes: :shrug:

jesse's mommy
February 10th, 2008, 03:54 PM
She barks, she cries, she yelps at the car. It's hysterical.

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I have a monster-truck style RC pickup truck - Cally would chase it barking @ it right close to the windows - I think he though there were little people inside :laughing::rolleyes:

Dogastrophe
February 10th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Great pics. Jesse sits and lays with as much modesty as my Lucy does!! :laughing:

jesse's mommy
February 10th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Daddy says if we could get her to wear makeup, we've got just the right corner to put her on and make enough money to pay for her own Orijen and turkey necks. :laughing:

Frenchy
February 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=jesse's mommy;544597]
The second is her "new" thing. You scratch her butt and she licks the air. :confused::

omg she's too cute :laughing:

jessi76
February 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM
it's about time we got new jesse pics!! what a big lovable goofball!

jiorji
February 10th, 2008, 06:48 PM
oh Jessi!! tell your mom to stop posting unflattering pics of your bum on the net :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

*belly rub for you*:cloud9:

rainbow
February 10th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Ahhhh....finally my Jesse fix. :thumbs up