Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two More Pics of Shabby's Pets

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 12:14 PM
This first photo is another one of Nellie. The second is lazy old Snoopy sleeping in his favourite chair!

My babies are all soooo spoiled!

Cheers,
Shabby

JamesO
February 9th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Very beautiful animals and they look to be in such good health.

ancientgirl
February 9th, 2008, 02:01 PM
LOL, I think spoiling our pets is a prerequisite of being here.

krdahmer
February 9th, 2008, 02:53 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck:

chico2
February 9th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Oh no,it's not called spoiled it's called LOVE:lovestruck:
Shabby the pups are beautiful,I too love their ears,GSD's are very special,glad you took 2 pups:dog::dog:
Snoopy is adorable,hope he is doing ok now:pray:
You can easily spend 24hours looking at all of our pics,I alone probably posted 100 since I've been here:laughing:

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Very beautiful animals and they look to be in such good health.

Thank you very much, nice of you to say!

Cheers!
:)

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 07:53 PM
One more photo for now, of Shadow! :D

Frenchy
February 9th, 2008, 08:02 PM
One more photo for now, of Shadow! :D

Oh I know that look : can I have a cookie now mom ?

ancientgirl
February 9th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I really love that you took two siblings home out of the litter you went to see. I think it makes, leaving their mother and other siblings easier for them. My mini-Dynamic Duo are brother and sister and I think it helped their transition into my home.

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Oh I know that look : can I have a cookie now mom ?

Yep, that is exactly what she was wanting when I took that picture! It's easy to see you're used to "dog language!" :laughing:

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I really love that you took two siblings home out of the litter you went to see. I think it makes, leaving their mother and other siblings easier for them. My mini-Dynamic Duo are brother and sister and I think it helped their transition into my home.

If my husband had of said yes, I would have taken 2 more!!! I keep telling all my friends that if I ever lived alone, I'd surround myself with dogs, 1 cat (due to allergies to cats) and books!!

How nice that yours are brother and sister. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I always like to see pups stay together. How would we feel if we had twins, triplets, quads or more but had to let people come take them all!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 02:26 AM
:D I see Snoopy is relaxing on his fave chair after a hard days' work of supervising the girls :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 10th, 2008, 08:59 AM
How would we feel if we had twins, triplets, quads or more but had to let people come take them all!!!!

:eek: In hazel's case, relieved! :eek: I never did get along well with human babies--they always cry nonstop when I'm in sight. :laughing:

Gorgeous girls, Shabby. :lovestruck: And I love that shot of Snoopy in his chair :D There is nothing more relaxed than a sleeping cat! :cat:

Shabby
February 10th, 2008, 01:44 PM
:D I see Snoopy is relaxing on his fave chair after a hard days' work of supervising the girls :laughing:

Snoopy doesn't supervise anyone, he's soooo easy going. Before his diabetes, Nellie or Shadow would sometimes eat some of his food while he was eating it. Old Snoopy would then just lay down at the bowl, wait til the girls were done, then get back up and continue eating. lol