Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of my Shaggy dog and us

Nikki1
February 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Well, here's my boy. These shots were taken last summer. Shaggy has been by my side for almost eleven years now, and has rebounded to his same old self again. Along with Shaggy, there's my little Nikki, and some of my cats. My husband calls me the modern day Dr. Dolittle. Hope this works! Welcome to my world!!!

JanM
February 8th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Ever sweet! Do the cats go for walks too?

jiorji
February 8th, 2008, 03:45 PM
awww they're so cute all walking together...with the cat

...but that's not a shaggy dog. A shaggy dog is an olde english sheepdog. :o they're much bigger

oops...i just want to add that i thought you meant he was a shaggy dog breed...i didn't realize that was his name LOL...ooopps my bad *turns red from embarassment* HAHAHA

14+kitties
February 8th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Shaggy is a cutie pie. So is Nikki. And of course the walk with the kitties along.... how sweet is that? :cloud9: :lovestruck:

clm
February 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Beautiful fur family you got there!
From near Stoney Lake, well those pics weren't taken recently, you must have a lot of snow there right now. :laughing: Beautiful in that area.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
February 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Gorgeous furbabies, Nikki :lovestruck: I love the group shot on the walk! :D

Nikki1
February 9th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Ever sweet! Do the cats go for walks too?

Everytime I go for a walk, dosn't matter what the weather is I usually have a train of seven following close. I love it!

Nikki1
February 9th, 2008, 08:23 AM
awww they're so cute all walking together...with the cat

...but that's not a shaggy dog. A shaggy dog is an olde english sheepdog. :o they're much bigger

oops...i just want to add that i thought you meant he was a shaggy dog breed...i didn't realize that was his name LOL...ooopps my bad *turns red from embarassment* HAHAHA

When I first got him at nine months, he had never been groomed. Believe me, he was really shaggy then. That's how he got his name.

Nikki1
February 9th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Beautiful fur family you got there!
From near Stoney Lake, well those pics weren't taken recently, you must have a lot of snow there right now. :laughing: Beautiful in that area.

Cindy

I'm from just south of Stoney Lake. A couple of days ago, both dogs were over their heads in snow when I took them out for their morning ritual. Took us four hours to dig ourselves out, but it was alot of fun!