Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I passed my insurance class!

ancientgirl
February 7th, 2008, 08:21 PM
The first hurdle has been jumped. This class is something I had to take in order to be able to sit in on the state insurance exam. I had to pass it! I spent my last two weekends from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. But I passed! I'm so thrilled that I don't have to do that again.

I'd taken an online course back in November and I failed the test miserably. I was very nervous, but apparently I managed to retain enough information this time around.

Now I have to apply online for a background check and get finger printed. Then I'll study for a few weeks and take the test.

pbpatti
February 7th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Congratulations:grouphug: on passing your class. What type of insurance will you be selling? I am a broker here in Edm and I love the business, I sell mostly the personal lines stuff, auto/home/etc..congrats to you pbp

Frenchy
February 7th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Congratulations !!! http://bestsmileys.com/school/7.gif

growler~GateKeeper
February 7th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Congrats Ancientgirl :highfive:

ancientgirl
February 8th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Thank you! I've been stressing over this for several months, and now it's one less thing I have to think about.

Love4himies
February 8th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Way to go :thumbs up, Always a great feeling when something is lifted off your shoulders. Give yourself a pat on the back and treat yourself to something special, you deserve it with all you have been through :highfive:.

Kristin7
February 8th, 2008, 10:37 AM
YAY, Congrats!! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 8th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks!

I just noticed you are on catster! We just joined too.

Kristin7
February 9th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Yes, I've got all the animals on there, it's pretty fun. I need to write more about them though, and put up some more pics. And poor Guinness only has one pup pal! :sad: Our kitties should be friends! You have black cats... a good group to join would be Black Cats Crossing our Paths. I like the Curious Kitties group too. I don't particularly like the way their forums are laid out, though, just seems not as easy to navigate as this one, though it is more colorful.

ancientgirl
February 9th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Yes, I've got all the animals on there, it's pretty fun. I need to write more about them though, and put up some more pics. And poor Guinness only has one pup pal! :sad: Our kitties should be friends! You have black cats... a good group to join would be Black Cats Crossing our Paths. I like the Curious Kitties group too. I don't particularly like the way their forums are laid out, though, just seems not as easy to navigate as this one, though it is more colorful.

We were invited to a club on the Dogster side. Can pups and kitties be pals? Can we friend your pup?

I haven't looked into the forums. I really am just enjoying the blogging.

I'm going to look for your crew and friend them.

**I just sent a friend request to you. Unfortunately, it looks like you can't friend doggy pals. They should let people do that.:mad:

Kristin7
February 9th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks for trying! I don't know why the dogs and cats can't be friends on those sites... they certainly can be in reality. :shrug: I will have to add some more stuff and invite other doggies to be friends... maybe the catster's are just more active.

ancientgirl
February 9th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Yes, you might have to make the first move for a few more friends for Guinness.

I know when I joined, I hadn't even finished putting up everyone's profile and I was already starting to get friend requests. So you are probably right about the Catster people being more active.