Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

movie suggestions please

Misery's company
February 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Hey all,

I'm going to a movie tommorow but I can't decide which one.

It's between There Will Be Blood , Untraceable , 27 Dresses , and Atonement

Has anyone seen any of these and make a suggestion? Or, even if you haven't seen them but really want to. can you let me know?

meg4050
February 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM
27 Dresses!! If you like girly movies, it was a good one!

Misery's company
February 9th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I actually went to see Fool's Gold

I would definately not recommend this movie to anyone. It was awful. Donald Sutherland rocked hard but everyone else seemed really uncomfortable in their roles.

I may;however, have a soft spot for Donald because he is from my hometown, even though he was gone waaaaayyy before I was born.

lol

Hogansma
February 10th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I saw Juno the other day and thought it was wonderful! If you get a chance to see it, it's really well done. It's a combination of comedy and of course dealing with a serious topic of teen pregnancy. Back in my day (i'm in my 50's), teens that got pregnant went to visit an "aunt" out of town for 9 months. I give it a thumbs up.

Misery's company
February 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I've actually seen Juno twice in theatres already. The girl who is mainly featured on the soundtrack (kimya dawson) is one of my favorite singers and has been for about 4 years.

If you like her songs, check out the Moldy Peaches, which was her band for quite sometime. The song at the end of the movie was originally by the Moldy Peaches.

I was super pumped to see the movie. I thought it was pretty excellent but that micheal cera needed a bigger role (more time in front of the camera).

my favorite line in the movie was " that's one doodle that can't be undone home skillet"