Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

At least someone enjoys the snow

clm
February 7th, 2008, 10:28 AM
The boys had a good time outside this morning. A little deep for them in spots, so they had ice ball bellies by the time they came in. :laughing:

clm
February 7th, 2008, 10:29 AM
A few more

jessi76
February 7th, 2008, 10:31 AM
there are those fuzzballs again! i just love seeing pics of them - they are too cute!

phoozles
February 7th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I love the second pic - you can't tell where one ends and the other begins! Beautiful pups - I just wish I got that excited when I see snow..

clm
February 7th, 2008, 11:27 AM
I love the second pic - you can't tell where one ends and the other begins! Beautiful pups - I just wish I got that excited when I see snow..

I wish I could get that excited too :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 7th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I love the snowy faces. :D And is that Bentley licking his chops? Yum! Snow!

hazel was actually inspired to try snow again yesterday....remember how we used to eat it as kids? Still tastes the same--that dry coldness, then a sip of water as it all suddenly melts. :cloud9: hazel licked her chops, too! :D

So did you spend your whole morning out celebrating the snow day in the snow? The Boys must've really been excited when you decided to stay home! :dog: :dog:

clm
February 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Celebrated the snow day by catching up on my sleep. :laughing: The boys had tired themselves out so much blazing trails through the deep snow, they flopped down inside and went off to dream land. It looked so peaceful, I thought why not. :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
February 7th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Yep , at least someone is enjoying this very very long winter :laughing:

I love the second picture ! :lovestruck:

wdawson
February 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM
great pics.....i love snow face pics:D

ancientgirl
February 7th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I just love your boys. They're so beautiful. They look like big hairy teddy bears! And those pictures of their little faces with snow are so cute!:lovestruck: I can just barely see a little smile.:laughing:

pbpatti
February 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM
they are just so beautiful, what a full coat they have. do you let them just melt away? keep up the pics. pbp

growler~GateKeeper
February 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM
The first 2 pics looks like they were in the middle of a zoomie/wrestling match :D

krdahmer
February 8th, 2008, 03:50 PM
AWWW... and with all that fur I might like the snow a little more too! :laughing:

chico2
February 8th, 2008, 04:17 PM
They are just the cuddliest looking little guys,obviously love the snow:thumbs up
We are getting a little bit more tomorrow,just thought I'd mention that:laughing:

clm
February 8th, 2008, 07:02 PM
We are getting a little bit more tomorrow,just thought I'd mention that:laughing:

Thanks for that Chico2. :evil:
I was out driving in it today, but not much snow thank goodness, more to come Saturday, Sunday and another big storm on Tuesday. :yell:
Payback for all those mild low snow winters we had for so many years I guess. Much more and I'll have to dig some trenches along the fenceline on the chain link side, or the puppies will be leaping over to squirrel hunt. :eek:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
February 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Celebrated the snow day by catching up on my sleep. :laughing: The boys had tired themselves out so much blazing trails through the deep snow, they flopped down inside and went off to dream land. It looked so peaceful, I thought why not. :laughing:

:cloud9: That sounds like the best celebration ever... :sleepy:

:eek: Oh...:sorry:....dozed off there just thinking about it... :o

Deep snow is almost as good as a babysitter--once they get done playing in it and settle indoors, you pretty much know where they'll be and what they'll be doing for the next hour or so... :D And the only thing more soothing than snoring dogs is a cat purring on your lap. :cloud9:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Love the pics....they really looked like they enjoyed themselves. :cloud9:

Love4himies
February 11th, 2008, 07:14 AM
I love the second pic - you can't tell where one ends and the other begins!

:laughing::laughing:

I love the second pic too

jesse's mommy
February 11th, 2008, 05:41 PM
They are so cute. Like little bears rolling around in the snow.