Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We've got snow

chico2
February 7th, 2008, 10:08 AM
We were dumped on 2 days in a row and it's beautiful!
Here are Chico and Vinnie,very reluctant kitties:laughing:
Rocky only made it as far as the door...

chico2
February 7th, 2008, 10:10 AM
My deck and a couple of hubby working hard:laughing:

Lukka'sma
February 7th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Everything is looking beautiful at your place chico. We were also lucky enough to get a good dumping of snow:thumbs up, never enough in my opinion, I love the winter.
At least your cats will tolerate the snow for a while, when my cat was living she had such an aversion to snow that she would spend an hour laying over the heat register if my son even brought a snowball in the house to show her.:laughing:

jessi76
February 7th, 2008, 10:25 AM
oooh kitties in snow pics! love them! I found an old pic the other day - of my cat nala in the igloo my fiance built a few years ago when we had alot of snow... i should post it someday. but anyways, i love seeing the kitties tiptoe-ing around in the snow!

clm
February 7th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I'm not so sure they look all that happy about it Chico2 :laughing:
I wish I could be as happy about the snow as you are. :laughing:

Cindy

chico2
February 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM
clm,I actually am definetly a summer-person,LOVE spring,gardening,swimming etc...however if it has to be winter,I'll take the snow over rain any day.
Snow is beautiful and bright,not muddy and dirty..

phoozles
February 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Vinnie looks beautiful all blending in with the snow with just his eyes standing out! :cloud9:

chico2
February 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM
They were a little braver later on,except Chico stayed inside watching:laughing:

chico2
February 7th, 2008, 11:58 AM
That's it,no more..:cat:

krdahmer
February 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Wow you guys did get quite a bit... we have almost nothing down here... mostly freezing rain and ice pellets last night.

The boys look pretty brave!:lovestruck:

TeriM
February 7th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Beautiful pics, the boys are as handsome as always :cloud9:. I also love the snow, especially when paired with a beautiful sunny day afterwards. What I hate is the layer of ice and slush that we have right now :frustrated:.

jiorji
February 8th, 2008, 12:03 AM
i love Vinnie in the snow :cloud9:

and i love Rocky's expression there as he's stepping over that log :evil:

growler~GateKeeper
February 8th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Fresh snow so nice & clean :cloud9:

Vinnie sure seems to like going out for walks in the snow :thumbs up

Rocky & Chico were taking turns guarding the house - making sure no snow entered :cat: :laughing:

chico2
February 8th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Yes,it was a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday,with the sun shining and the glistening snow,very pretty.
Bailey had a new spring in her step,as did I:laughing:

ancientgirl
February 8th, 2008, 09:52 AM
What beautiful shots! You can barely even make Vinnie out in the very first one. Looks like they were enjoying themselves though. Their little kitty paws must have been freezing Brrr

Love4himies
February 8th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Boy did we ever get snow, almost 40cm where we are.

My cats won't put their paws in snow, they told me it is in the "cat law book" that they are not allowed to touch it, maybe I should confront them with these pictures to show them that some cats do go in the snow.:mwaha: they need the stink blown off them every once in a while.

Frenchy
February 8th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Pretty brave kitties :thumbs up and they have a nice trail to take a wak in the snow :cloud9:

chico2
February 8th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I am sure they get cold paws,they don't stay out very long,Rocky is the bravest one,he would probably stay longer,but goes inside when hubby does.
OH,and the trail,that's for the Squirrels,but works well for the cats:laughing:

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 04:36 PM
We were dumped on 2 days in a row and it's beautiful!
Here are Chico and Vinnie,very reluctant kitties:laughing:
Rocky only made it as far as the door...

Oh, your kitties are all so beautiful and healthy looking!:)

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 04:38 PM
My deck and a couple of hubby working hard:laughing:

Yeah, we got a ton of snow here near Peterborough too. Our place looks just like yours! It's okay be me, I LOVE winter!!!! I could live with winter all year round.

Summer people...sorry...please don't throw kitty litter at me!:)

chico2
February 10th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Shabby,well,Vinnie(white) looks a little too healthy, I am working on that:cat:and Rocky(tabby)has Hyperthyroidism,but doing so-so with meds.
Chico(black)is very healthy,good weight(16lb's)for his size..

Shabby
February 10th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Shabby,well,Vinnie(white) looks a little too healthy, I am working on that:cat:and Rocky(tabby)has Hyperthyroidism,but doing so-so with meds.
Chico(black)is very healthy,good weight(16lb's)for his size..

Awww, poor Rocky! How long as he had hyperthyroidism? Do the know why the meds aren't working so well for him?

Please give him a BIG :grouphug: from us! And one for you too, :grouphug::grouphug:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Awww, I love the pics of Vinnie and Rocky walking down the snow trail. :cloud9: