Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on Cash...loosened collar!! PICS TOO!

Amy P
February 6th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Well here is the news... I finally did it ... I changed Cash to Innova EVO (red meat blend). He took to it instantly :thumbs up. No big surprise after eating rice and eggs for the past month. :rolleyes: He has only been on it a week, and is still getting his enzymes. His stools are not completely normal yet, but we are moving in the right direction. He has put on some weight finally. I had to loosen his collar the other day (about 1 inch) :thumbs up The only thing that has me concerned is he doesn't eat as much. (Still eating close to 2 cups a day...recommended he eats 3 cups) I assume because this food actually has something to it, it is "sticking to his ribs". :D He occasionally gassy too...I'm assuming this is his system adjusting???
The only frustrating thing I would have to say is (we are welcoming it but it is a little tiring) we thought he was through the "puppy stage" and now with his new found energy we seem to be constantly pulling kids toys, socks etc from his little mouth. :laughing: It has been great though to see him back playing with his "girlfriend"...our neighbors 120lb Akita.:laughing: Cash and Gretchen just love "hugging" :lovestruck:

Thanks Again for all your support!! Hopefully all my updates from now on will just get better and better!

luckypenny
February 6th, 2008, 08:21 PM
That's such wonderful news AmyP :thumbs up . Cash is looking awfully happy and healthy :lovestruck: ! Kudos to you for not giving up on him :grouphug: .

More pictures please :D .

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2008, 11:07 PM
He sure has a happy smile. :thumbs up I think he's telling you he likes his new food. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 7th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Great news on Cash :highfive:

The extra energy is wonderful, means it's working :thumbs up

Just adorable playing w/his girlfriend :lovestruck:

Lukka'sma
February 7th, 2008, 08:50 AM
He certainly has a big smile in that photo. Very cute

phoozles
February 7th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Cash looks great! Great news! :thumbs up

rainbow
February 7th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Glad to hear that Cash is doing so well. :thumbs up He certainly has come a long way :grouphug: and I love his smile. :lovestruck:

Amy P
February 11th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Hello everyone...just another update! I find it very funny I am so excited about poop!:rolleyes: But I braved the wind today to go in search of Cash's stool. I found it! IT WAS NORMAL!!!!:highfive: :thumbs up :D :goodvibes:
I couldn't believe my eyes, it almost doesn't seem real. SO :thumbs up to this website and Innova EVO!!! I was a little afraid to post for fear of "Jinxing" myself. But his energy increases everyday his fur is beautiful and his appetite is starting to level out. Couldn't be more happy with the results. Thanks Again!!! :D

-Amy P.

loopoo
February 11th, 2008, 11:40 PM
hahaha your not the only one that gets excited about normal poops:laughing:

he looks really great, glad you found the right food for him