Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost miniature collie in the greater montreal area

mlaspalas
February 6th, 2008, 05:58 PM
http://http://montreal.craigslist.ca/laf/565240540.htmllost a miniature collie in the greater montreal area, to be more specfic in the cote des neige/notre dame de grace area around 12am on feb6 2008..
He responds to the name of prince. Prince is a very shy and timid and VERY SCARED!!!!!!! be very gentle in approaching or he will take off runnning!!!!
He weighs about about 30lbs and has been recently shaved!!!!
WE managed to salvage him from the autoroute 15 north to be precise!!!!
compensation will be given for his return $$$$$

http://post.craigslist.org/manage/565240540/ksp6i

BusterBoo
February 6th, 2008, 06:56 PM
:pray: I hope Prince finds his way home....

The picture doesn't show? Don't know if it is just me or if anyone else can see it??

happycats
February 6th, 2008, 07:35 PM
try www.canadastrays.com

also try calling area vets, pet stores, and with local pounds, shelters and SPCA, please visit, and look for yourself, often times they are much to busy and don't alway look when you call.

Love4himies
February 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
I can't see the picture either.

I hope you find him soon.

mlaspalas
February 7th, 2008, 07:16 PM
for some reason i can't seem to place the picture in my ad!!!!
here's link where you guys will be able to see my little prince
http://montreal.craigslist.ca/laf/565240540.html
thanks for all your support through my tough times

pbpatti
February 7th, 2008, 08:17 PM
You need to have a certain number of posts before you can post a picture. I sure hope tha you find your Prince soon. pbp

diandpat
February 7th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Here is the picture. Hope your dog is home safe, warm, and sleeping really soon.

mlaspalas
February 8th, 2008, 02:24 PM
thanks diandpat for posting a picture of prince of the website

the gang
February 9th, 2008, 09:46 PM
any news on the pup????

mlaspalas
February 10th, 2008, 09:33 AM
so no news so far:cry: getting many supporting calls from people around the neighborhood. I just hope my little prince alright!!!!

shirley1011
February 10th, 2008, 09:52 AM
I am so sorry there still is no word on your Prince. It is just the worst feeling in the world to not know what has happened.
I don't know if you caught the news this morning about the Black Lab in Nova Scotia that went missing and they presumed he was not coming back.
2-1/2 months later a road maintenace person found him in a ditch on the side of a road. They said it was like a bag of bones...the vet said he had a broken hip and a dislocated shoulder but they had fused and they will do surgery once the dog has had a chance to gain a little weight. They showed the dog limping a little but say it is a miracle that he survived.
So don't ever give up hope.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a happy reunion.

poodletalk
February 10th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Did you try to write an article in your local paper? It would probably be free, since you have a very good "news" story.

I can give you my contact if you want...Send me a pm..

mlaspalas
February 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM
good news everyone!!!!!!! Prince has been found. yesterday i received a call about a possible sighting of prince. So this morning at 8 in the morning my girlfriend and i were going to that area to see if could find prince. As we were leaving we received a call about someone having prince. I think i blew about 10 stops signs to get there.
I'm so happy that we got him back !!!!!!!!!!

Frenchy
February 11th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I am so happy for you and Prince ! :highfive: Just in time too , it's so cold right now !!!!

cpietra16
February 12th, 2008, 07:15 AM
What a great way to start the morning......Great news:thumbs up

SIL
February 12th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Great news!!!:thumbs up

goldengal
February 12th, 2008, 11:38 AM
What wonderful news. So glad to hear Prince is back home. Take care.

shirley1011
February 12th, 2008, 11:45 AM
This is really great news...so happy you have your puppy back...it gives
all of us hope.

Love4himies
February 12th, 2008, 12:43 PM
That is such good news! Any pictures of the happy reunion, or just any pictures will do:D.

rainbow
February 12th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Glad to hear you found Prince safely :thumbs up ..... I love happy endings. :cloud9: More pics would be nice too. :D

chico2
February 12th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Oh,thats exactly what I wanted to read at the end of this thread:thumbs up
I wish all missing pups would find their way home:pray: