Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

St.Lambert DogPark

poodletalk
February 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Last month, a dog got out underneath the fence at the ST.Lambert dogpark and got killed on the 132.

If you go to the St.Lambert dogpark, or you have family/friends that go to the St.Lambert dogpark, please tell them watch their dogs carefully.

luckypenny
February 6th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the 'heads up' poodletalk. It's so unfortunate for this poor dog and his family :sad: .

Not so off-topic but, the dog park in Brossard also used to have lots of holes under their fences. I've spent many a night helping people look for their dogs who 'escaped' and calling the city to fill up the holes for safety's sake.

I think before anyone takes their dog to a dog park, they should always walk the perimeter to make sure it's secured beforehand.

GSDog
February 6th, 2008, 09:19 PM
with the taxes you guys pay in st. lambert you figure they would fix their fence :thumbs up

I havent been yet but i heard and nice park is Park La Fontaine infront of Notre Dame Hospital...their suppose to be a fountain and all...now ive never been but thats what everyone says...im lucky to have a park a few meters down the road...all nice and friendly people too...

:pawprint: