Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bobby had a hard day!

JanM
February 6th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I thought I had posted this but I can't find it so here it is again...

Ford Girl
February 6th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Oh Bobby!!! Tomorrow will be a better day! :goodvibes:

My first thougth was, which end is which? LOL! Is he sulking?

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2008, 02:21 PM
He looks like he's either sulking or was so tired that he fell asleep before he had a chance to lie down. :o Poor Bobby! :grouphug:

Why was his day so hard?

JanM
February 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
:laughing::laughing: I had a minute too where I wondered which end was which!

He didn't really have such a hard day - he just really, really likes his creature comforts :D He sunk down on the couch - which he isn't usually allowed to be on - and relished in his comfort..

phoozles
February 6th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I STILL don't know which end is which! :shrug: :laughing:

Ford Girl
February 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM
:angel: Is Bobby a gentle kinda dog, he strikes me that way - instead of the full out fright train that would knock all those cushions off while wiping his slobbery face on each and every one of them kind of dog! :evil: :laughing: He probably does one turn around and lays down without even knocking one cushion off!! :angel: :laughing:

JanM
February 6th, 2008, 05:43 PM
:angel: Is Bobby a gentle kinda dog, he strikes me that way - instead of the full out fright train that would knock all those cushions off while wiping his slobbery face on each and every one of them kind of dog! :evil: :laughing: He probably does one turn around and lays down without even knocking one cushion off!! :angel: :laughing:

You've got it - Bobby is the most laid-back dog I have ever met in my life! Nothing - absolutely nothing phases that boy - even a cougar! He doesn't even turn around - he just gets in a comfy spot and sinks down.. He is a very unique boy for sure.

Frenchy
February 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I STILL don't know which end is which! :shrug: :laughing:

:laughing: I wasn't sure either ... I think his head is under the pillow :cloud9: getting his beauty rest. :lovestruck:

jiorji
February 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM
awww Bobby!! your mom is mean posting pictures of your when you have a rought day!:yell: do you post pictures of HER when she has a bad day?? :laughing:

i think you should :evil::rolleyes:

JanM
February 6th, 2008, 11:06 PM
awww Bobby!! your mom is mean posting pictures of your when you have a rought day!:yell: do you post pictures of HER when she has a bad day?? :laughing:

i think you should :evil::rolleyes:

OMG - if he did we'd be banned from the board :laughing:

shredy
February 6th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Bobby and Chloe should hang out, she is sooooo mellow for a puppy and I can only imagine how she will be once she is a mature woman. I love the pic, I can just imagine what he is thinking....."oh heaven, this couch is sooooo comfortable" :cloud9:

luckypenny
February 7th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Poor, poor Bobby. He sure does have it rough.........only 1 pillow! What's up with that Mom :frustrated:? He needs at least 2 so his head won't have much further to go to reach it :D .

growler~GateKeeper
February 7th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Oh Bobby no need to hide your face - we still know it's you on the couch :p be proud to hog the couch :thumbs up :dog:

Bobby's got quite the coat of curls hasn't he :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
February 7th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Bobby and Chloe should hang out, she is sooooo mellow for a puppy and I can only imagine how she will be once she is a mature woman. I love the pic, I can just imagine what he is thinking....."oh heaven, this couch is sooooo comfortable" :cloud9:

Where the heck did you guys get yours, cuz I think mine's defective!!! LOL! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I dream of the day Dazy turns 5....:cloud9: