Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tim & David, Belle's Pups, On CFCF 12 News Today

luckypenny
February 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM
For those who want to see the pups, they're being featured on the news coming up in several minutes. CFCF 12 Montreal, cable 11. :goodvibes:

luckypenny
February 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Sorry. Belle, as in CearaQc's Belle :lovestruck: .

Gibbons
February 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM
If my foster pups are adopted- we're on our way to the Rosie's to see them.

:fingerscr for my foster babies .. and the lovely couple who claim to have fallen in love with them

I've been watching Tim and Dave since they went up on Petfinder... I'm SO shocked they haven't been adopted yet. Hopefully they get adopted sooner rather than later (likely, now that they're on TV!) in case our potential-adoption falls through :S

CearaQC
February 6th, 2008, 01:48 PM
What happened? What was said?

I'm always out of the loop. :sad:

luckypenny
February 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
It's a monthly community feature that focuses on rescues and thier animals for adoption. But the boys' story didn't air this afternoon :shrug: . Sometimes there are time restraints depending on other news items so I'm thinking the station will air it at another time. I'll post when I find out more.

luckypenny
February 7th, 2008, 11:11 AM
It's supposed to be re-scheduled for today :fingerscr .

diandpat
February 7th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I just saw them....OMG they are even cuter than their pictures!!! :cloud9:

I can't believe they are still available. Can't imagine it will last long now that they have had this exposure.

I would take either of them in a heartbeat but hubby is really standing firm on this one :cry:

Dave or Tim would be the missing link between Hobo and Ginger!!!

CearaQC
February 7th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Arrgh, I missed it!

Got my head in gardening mode and was going through my veggie seeds and trying to figure out planting diagrams and seed starting schedules.

:sad:

Maybe it will be shown later tonite again.

Rosie's has pictures of the other adoptions. Look how the brindle came out! Isn't she pretty?

http://www.rosieanimaladoption.org/images/Adopted/Kara%20finds%20her%20family!.jpg

Gaspard looks like Sheeba, only with curlier fur on the ears. Otherwise they look like twins.

Ford Girl
February 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM
CearaQC - looks like you did a fine job!! :highfive: They are so huge!! Fluffy little bundles. :lovestruck:

CearaQC
February 7th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks FordGirl

I did the best I could for them with what little resources we had. They were plump little things when they left for Montreal and I'm sure they've only continued to grow.

I wish I could still see them all... but *sigh* they are better off where they are.

2 months of sleeping beside them and spending 24/7 with them was worth it. They will all have good homes. I have faith in the Rosie's team.

I'm happy to see that a couple of pups went to families with kids. They will have so much fun together. All the pups have amazing personalities and just want to be with people so bad and play play play and of course snuggle.

I hope the families like having pups on their furniture. lol I always let them on the couch with me the last two weeks they were here. They had to have snuggle time.

diandpat
February 17th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Well, according to the Rosie web site David was adopted this weekend...woohoo! He is such a cutie and totally stole my heart. Sooo happy for him and Sam and Randy!!!

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 17th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Congrads to all! It's so special to hear when a home is found!! Good job!:thumbs up

SARAH
February 17th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Rosie's has pictures of the other adoptions. Look how the brindle came out! Isn't she pretty?

http://www.rosieanimaladoption.org/images/Adopted/Kara%20finds%20her%20family!.jpg

She always was my favourite that brindle girl :lovestruck: she looks like she's got a great family though! That kid has just got herself a fantastic companion to grow up with!

Love4himies
February 18th, 2008, 08:47 AM
She is beautiful :cloud9:, isn't it nice getting some updates on your fosters? Yes some dogs and children do mix, actually most dogs if children are taught how to handle dogs and are supervised.