SARAH
February 5th, 2008, 06:58 PM
First,

Come play Misti, won't you? Ha, ha???

Aww, come oooon already!

Darn kid!

SARAH
February 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Butt out Mommy, I wanna play with Misti!

Here's Spoutnik balancing on a thin edge

And killing the paper I threw out!

SARAH
February 5th, 2008, 07:02 PM
The very comfortable window bed.

Close up.

Dani watching the front porch.

dmc123
February 5th, 2008, 07:23 PM
sorry, but is Misti a skunk? she sure looks like one in those action photos....

Diane

allymack
February 5th, 2008, 09:01 PM
whoaa! how nice of her to protect you from the big bad paper! :D she is sooo cute and loveable!:cloud9::lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 5th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Wow, look how big that boy is getting!! :cloud9: He has a pretty funky hair style going too. :D
Isn't it great when the others are trying to sleep and all the little one wants to do is play? Niko has been doing that with the other boys this week. Maybe he and Spout are distant relatives cause he likes to balance on the edge of things a lot too. Silly kitties.
Such a cutie :lovestruck: And Dani and Misti aren't bad either. Where was Sheeba?

pbpatti
February 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM
The very comfortable window bed.

Close up.

Dani watching the front porch.

Dani is looking out! maybe someone to take these kitties away,:D i want to be the TOP DOG, go away you Spoutnik go away Misti:D help me, help me :crazy: pbp

SARAH
February 6th, 2008, 05:50 AM
LOL, for once, no Sheba pics! There was one also of Spoutnik half way up the curtain, but it went to a blue blurr when we transferred it from the phone to the PC, so no pic for you (sorry).

No, Misti is no skunk poor little pussycat! Just the sweetest cat I ever had :lovestruck:

Dani doesn't care about the cats. She'll hang out with Misti some, avoids the spunky Spoutnik, and wrestles with Sheba (I know, she's no cat) once per evening (only), but otherwise she keeps to herself.

Spout's hair style? :D In human age he's a teen, what do you expect? :laughing: :laughing:

shredy
February 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
OMG, so funny, fuzzy fluffy face! I love it!!

SARAH
February 7th, 2008, 06:04 AM
And so cuddly when he gets sleepy! He just has to crawl up to my neck and purr himself to sleep - which is why I am now typing with one hand, not easy!