Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tucker Revisited

doggy lover
February 5th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Wow its been a long time since I've been here, life has been too busy. Anyways I thought I'd just drop off a couple of pictures of Tucker he will be 4 in May, time flies by so fast. Hope you enjoy.

doggy lover
February 5th, 2008, 03:04 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/dogbook/pet.php?id=477019&user_ref=531325567
to see some more pictures of Tucker come visit him on Dogbook.

jessi76
February 5th, 2008, 04:19 PM
oh it's good to see Tucker again!!!!! he looks great! how have you (and Tucker) been?!

chico2
February 5th, 2008, 04:22 PM
There he is,as beautiful as ever,looks really good in the snow:lovestruck:

doggy lover
February 5th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Tucker has been healthy as a horse, me I had to have my gall bladder out and he had to look after me. Now he is back to himself a hyper two year old.

happycats
February 5th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Awwwww Tuckers as cute as ever!!

Welcome back:)

doggy lover
February 5th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Another picture of Tucker and Cheeky.

doggy lover
February 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Here are a couple more I'm going to have to downsize some of my pics.

allymack
February 5th, 2008, 05:03 PM
ooo! anotehr BC! and a brown one at that! i was looking at a brown BC but the breeder never emailed me back :frustrated: but he is absolutely gorgeous!:cloud9::lovestruck:

doggy lover
February 5th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Tucker was from a litter of eight and only two were red and white, it is not as common as the black and white thats for sure. Maybe the breeder you asked just didn't have any,Tucker's breeder said that sometimes her breedings didn't yield one red and white.

dmc123
February 5th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Tucker is very handsome!

Diane

Frenchy
February 5th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Good to see Tucker , he looks so happy in the snow ! :lovestruck:

allymack
February 5th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Tucker was from a litter of eight and only two were red and white, it is not as common as the black and white thats for sure. Maybe the breeder you asked just didn't have any,Tucker's breeder said that sometimes her breedings didn't yield one red and white.i know she had a litter, i just emailed her to ask about coming out to visit her place (and the dogs) and see everythning like that, and she just didnt email me back :shrug: but oh well i got enzo :lovestruck: but my goodness tucker is just gorgeous :cloud9:

Shabby
February 9th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Wow its been a long time since I've been here, life has been too busy. Anyways I thought I'd just drop off a couple of pictures of Tucker he will be 4 in May, time flies by so fast. Hope you enjoy.

Tucker is beautiful!!! Looks like he enjoys the snow as much as my girls do!:)

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Tucker is gorgeous :lovestruck: love the last one running through the snow :cloud9:

rainbow
February 11th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Tucker is such a handsome boy. :lovestruck: I love the second pic and the last one running through the snow. :cloud9:

jessi76
February 11th, 2008, 08:34 AM
awww - is Cheeky a Brittany? I love the pic of them together! very cute