Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

T'Grrr and Den-Den - Best Buds

glasslass
June 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Born enemies? Here's proof dogs and cats are great together!

chico2
June 13th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Of course they go good together,however I would have a really hard time getting my cats used to a dog :eek:
Your cat is beautiful and your puppy is sooo cute,lovely pics!!

Luba
June 13th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Ahhh man thats cute!! I love it!

Lucky Rescue
June 13th, 2004, 10:52 PM
How precious they are together! Wonderful pics. Thanks. :)

babykitty
June 16th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Those are the cutest pics I've ever seen, it look like the cat is trying to hide in the dog's fluff!!!! It made me laugh.

glasslass
June 16th, 2004, 01:53 PM
When T'Grrr was tiny, he'd suck on Den-Den's fur. They'd sleep together with T'Grrr tight against Den-Den's stomach and Den-Den curled around him. You couldn't see T'Grrr at all. If you looked closely, Den-Den had a striped tummy. I don't know when T'Grrr was separated from his mother. We found him under our pickup. Took him door to door and couldn't locate his owners. They bonded immediately. Den-Den was tired from Thanksgiving festivities and T'Grrr was scared. When I put him next to a sleeping Den-Den, he snuggled right up. Den-Den lifted his head to look at him and then went back to sleep. :D
I posted this pix before, but maybe you didn't see it. :p

Princesss04
June 16th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Very cute babies. They are darling! :D

wAggie
June 19th, 2004, 11:47 AM
ya... cats and dogs CAN get along.... when they're sleeping.

lol.

awesome pix, glasslass!! :D :p

Spoiled
June 19th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Awww, the last one is toooo cute! :) The last picture in the first post almost looks like T-grrr is attacking Den-Den! :D

glasslass
June 19th, 2004, 11:59 PM
He was! Playfully of course. Why do you think we named him Tigger and than changed the spelling to T'Grrr?! :D