Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here's another

Chany
June 13th, 2004, 03:34 PM
:D Okay a better one of Abbey but Dixies too far back. Oh yeah poor Dixie just got a haircut not long ago and I didn't do a great job. :rolleyes:

chico2
June 13th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Nice doggies Chany,what kind is Abbey,Rottweiler and?

glasslass
June 13th, 2004, 03:55 PM
So pretty. Looks like she has a butterfly across her chest! :D

mona_b
June 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Beautiful furbabies you have there Chany..... ;)

Anita,Abbey isn't a mix.

Chany
June 13th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Thank You Muchly! :D But I'm just so glad to have finally figured out my damn computer!! :D The computer just about went for a ride this morning! ;) Next will have to be some crafts I've done! :o

mona_b
June 13th, 2004, 06:34 PM
LOL...I know what you mean.

Yes please...I would love to see some pics.... :)

Luba
June 13th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Nice Pics Chany

So you did the clipper thingy and it went funny haha! Well if it's any consolation I made a patchy job once of a foster dog lmfho he looked so funny. Balding spots by his butt and long hair in the front. IT was hillarious!
I had NO idea what I was doing but thought I'd give it a go!

Your dogs are really really cute!

Chany
June 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Thanks Luba! :) But actually I did the scissor thing :rolleyes: . I felt so bad because her legs were so matted it had to get ugly! :) But there is good news the vet clinic got a new groomer so hopefully she will do a better job. :rolleyes:

Mona, I had to walk away for a few hours. I didn't realize how much an inanimate object could be so frustrating!!!! I think I've been trying on and off for a few weeks at least!! I thought the kids would be more help :rolleyes: :D :D

Lucky Rescue
June 13th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Talk about an "Odd couple"! Beautiful puppers!! :D

Princesss04
June 14th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Your babies are so very pretty! :D