Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How can he be comfortable?

14+kitties
February 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Mew slept like this for 20 minutes! :laughing::laughing: Such a gentleman!

SARAH
February 3rd, 2008, 01:00 PM
LOL, cats! If we were to try sleeping in the positions they do, we'd have so many aches and pains when we woke up ... oh, to be limber and supple like a cat :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
:laughing: Well, he certainly doesn't look very relaxed! He'd have to be holding that leg up, wouldn't he? How do you sleep and hold up a leg at the same time? :confused: hazel's not that talented, that's for sure! :D

I love all the glowing eyes in the first pic--they look like a collection of kitty nightlights! :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 3rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
:laughing: Well, he certainly doesn't look very relaxed! He'd have to be holding that leg up, wouldn't he? How do you sleep and hold up a leg at the same time? :confused: hazel's not that talented, that's for sure! :D

I love all the glowing eyes in the first pic--they look like a collection of kitty nightlights! :cloud9:

I have no idea how he did it either Hazel but I was cleaning the kitchen while he was sleeping like that and he never budged the whole time. I even went really close a few times to see if he would wake up. Silly kitty.
Yep, they are my headlight boys. They sure like that windowseat.

chico2
February 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Oh 14+,they are so cute,Meow is certainly not worried about any attack:laughing:
That just shows how happy and comfortable he is(although it does not look like he is!)

allymack
February 3rd, 2008, 04:08 PM

:laughing: kitty night lights!:laughing:

well i dont think it would be very comfortable to sleep like that , but he does like pretty relaxed, in an awkward way hehe :)

ancientgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
Oh not surprising. Vlad typically sleeps in a bed twice as small as him, when he's got a perfectly wonderful bed he fits in. Go figure.

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Silly Mew.:cloud9:.......he even stayed in the same position while the cat on the pillow beside him moved @ least 3 times :laughing:

SARAH
February 3rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Well, you think this looks any better?

14+kitties
February 4th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Oh 14+,they are so cute,Meow is certainly not worried about any attack:laughing:
That just shows how happy and comfortable he is(although it does not look like he is!)

Thanks Chico! Mew never worries about anything. He has got to be one of the most laid back kitties I have ever seen. He seems to love being in the house.

Silly Mew.:cloud9:.......he even stayed in the same position while the cat on the pillow beside him moved @ least 3 times :laughing:

I noticed that too growler. Brownie has taken over my elephant pillow for his own. Claims it all the time. I am still amazed that Mew never moved an inch. He must have been tuckered out from all the playing.

14+kitties
February 4th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Oh Sarah......my kitties sleep like that all the time. I guess it stretches their spine or something. :rolleyes: Maybe we should try it. :D

dmc123
February 4th, 2008, 05:17 PM
My eldest, Cody sleeps like that quite often, I figure he is comfortable or he would move - change position.

Cute babies....

Diane