Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nika is a Niko!

14+kitties
February 3rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
Seems like one of my babies has been... ummmm....... "hiding" something. Or should I say things :o. I thought things just weren't too right with the anatomy but this past week with half of my females in heat I did a double check. I have the males in the house with me now until they go in to get fixed March 3.
The white one is the little smuggler guy and the wildest one so a month of him in the house with me will go a long way to taming the beast.:rolleyes:

SARAH
February 3rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
Isn't he cute! Looks a little like Spoutnik really ... white with markings ... same age basically too. Spoutnik is due for his operation towards the end of March.

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2008, 02:16 PM
Seems like one of my babies has been... ummmm....... "hiding" something. Or should I say things :o.

:laughing: oups :laughing:

I hope your vet gives you discount !!! :fingerscr

Winston
February 3rd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hey does that mean I can name another? :laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
February 3rd, 2008, 03:50 PM
Isn't he cute! Looks a little like Spoutnik really ... white with markings ... same age basically too. Spoutnik is due for his operation towards the end of March.

Yep, I thought he did too. But he's older so Spout looks like him. :p :D
He just needs the little beard that Spout has. Niko isn't going in when the others do on the 3rd of March unless I get an appt for him. I really thought he was a girl because there was no sign of dangling thingys :rolleyes: and I wanted all the boys done first.

:laughing: oups :laughing:

I hope your vet gives you discount !!! :fingerscr

The vet I found is pretty good for giving me discounts. The gals are gonna cost me big time though. Get the boys out of the way and I will worry about the girls.

Mmmm Winston, I am really hoping there isn't gonna be any more but I have a feeling there will be. :sad: Then yep, one will be Nika. And you can name another if you would like. But they will be put up for adoption.

allymack
February 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM

hmm i think if winston gets to name a kitty, i should too:D:laughing:

ancientgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
LOL, you have so many! Being off on one or two to me is pretty good!

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
:eek: sure hope Niko didn't get too friendly :flirt: with the ladies while he was out there with them :fingerscr:goodvibes:

when are the girls getting done?

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2008, 08:07 PM
I love the way they're checking out the slippers! Trust a guy to actually smell them! :laughing:

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2008, 08:16 PM
I love the way they're checking out the slippers! Trust a guy to actually smell them! :laughing:

:laugh: :eeew:

14+kitties
February 4th, 2008, 09:18 AM
LOL, you have so many! Being off on one or two to me is pretty good!

I may have lots but I normally don't make mistakes like this! This little guy had all the looks of a female when I got a chance to look at him. He still does but is starting to very slowly develop. Maybe by the time he goes in to get clipped he will finally have enough for the vet to find. :laughing::laughing: It could be he is a true hermorphidite(sp).

Don't know why but the 2 grey ones love to check out shoes and slippers. And one of them is my shoelace attacker. He just loves to untie them on me.. when I am IN them! :D

14+kitties
February 4th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Allymack and Winston... cross your fingers there will be no more to name. That would mean that people have stopped dropping off their unwanted kitties. That would be a happy day!

Growler.. the females are going to be done bit by bit over the spring and summer. Whenever there is a little extra money not going to bills. I just figured getting the boys done first was a better plan. I have fewer males than females and it costs less to get them done. No males = no new kitties. And yes, I hope I got the boys out of the catuary in time too. The girls that were in heat were still in heat after I brought the boys to the house so I think I did.

ancientgirl
February 4th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I may have lots but I normally don't make mistakes like this! This little guy had all the looks of a female when I got a chance to look at him. He still does but is starting to very slowly develop. Maybe by the time he goes in to get clipped he will finally have enough for the vet to find. :laughing::laughing: It could be he is a true hermorphidite(sp).

Don't know why but the 2 grey ones love to check out shoes and slippers. And one of them is my shoelace attacker. He just loves to untie them on me.. when I am IN them! :D

Aww, poor little guy. At least he doesn't have to take showers and get laughed at.

I can't imagine having that problem though. Both Vlad and Maks were VERY obviously boys :laughing:

14+kitties
February 4th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Aww, poor little guy. At least he doesn't have to take showers and get laughed at.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I can't imagine having that problem though. Both Vlad and Maks were VERY obviously boys :laughing:

Yep, the rest of my guys are very obviously boys too. I guess maybe that is what threw me. He had the little pooch but nothing in it till lately.