Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tommy got a new coat!

Tommysmom
February 3rd, 2008, 10:58 AM
It's Sunday, I've got stew cooking in the slow cooker and chicken baking in the oven, and I don't feel like cleaning... so I thought I'd post pictures of Tommy's new coat instead, LOL. It's the first red one I've found for him (I like him in red!) and it's a raincoat, not so much a winter one, but it is the only one I've ever found that covers his chest/belly really well, since he won't wear anything that he has to put his paws through lol.

So, here's my handsome boy... have I mentioned lately how much I love him?:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

wdawson
February 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
that coat looks good....where did you get it....

Tommysmom
February 3rd, 2008, 11:07 AM
It was at Pet Valu, I think... went looking for his brand of cookies, which they didn't have, and ended up with another coat:laughing: (he's already got 3, but my excuse is that none of them fit as well as this one:laughing:). They had pink ones too, just right for Maggie, hint hint!

wdawson
February 3rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
They had pink ones too, just right for Maggie, hint hint!

thats what i was thinkin:laughing:

Lukka'sma
February 3rd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Oh Tommy you are one dashing looking fella:cloud9:
I love you in red too:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2008, 02:19 PM
wooohoo sexy Tommy !!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
I'll say he's dashing in red! He looks very stylish in that coat--he wears it so well, he could be a Super Model!

He is soooo handsome, TM! :lovestruck:

chico2
February 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
WoW Tommy,you are one handsome boy,if I had a dog,I would have a whole ward:lovestruck:robe for him/her...love the way you dress up your pups.

Tommysmom
February 3rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
Tommy says thank you very much for all your compliments... he'll be autographing his photos for all of you when he becomes a success on the catwalk... ummm... dogwalk? LOL.

WoW Tommy,you are one handsome boy,if I had a dog,I would have a whole ward:lovestruck:robe for him/her...love the way you dress up your pups.

LOL, Chico, one thing my hubby and I both agreed on was that we NEVER wanted to be the type of people who dressed up our pets. We didn't count on having a doggy who gets cold any time the wind blows though:laughing:. I truly thought people put clothing on dogs because they thought it was cute, it never occurred to me that they really do need them sometimes!

ancientgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
That's a pretty snazzy coat there. He looks adorable, and quite proud of himself for looking so handsome.

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
:laughing::laughing: Its from West Coast Rain Wear :laughing: how appropriate :D