Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Blanket! Thank you Patti!!!!

Smiley14
February 2nd, 2008, 11:48 PM
ZSP (Patti) just joined the board and I've gotten to know her through our Boston Terrier board. She makes beautiful fleece coats and blankets for rescue dogs and also sells them as well. I ordered one of her blankets for Belle and was so excited to get it in the mail yesterday! It is SO nice!!!! I wanted a blanket for the car as the leather seats get so cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Belle's outgrown her booster seat and Petey goes into the very back, so she's usually just on the seat now, strapped in with a seat belt to her harness.

We used it in training class today too and it worked perfect! The trainer had suggested bringing in a small blanket or towel for them to do sit-stays and down-stays on since the floor is so cold for these guys without much hair! LOL!

Thank you Patti!!!! I just love it! And the edging you did is so beautiful!!!

Here is the blanket and in the car today on the way to class!

luckypenny
February 2nd, 2008, 11:57 PM
The hem on the blanket is quite original! Looks like Belle is loves it to :thumbs up :lovestruck: .

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2008, 12:03 AM
The blanket is beautiful & looks like Belle is lovin' it already :thumbs up

Now Petey needs one much larger of course:D

rainbow
February 3rd, 2008, 01:53 AM
Great job on the blanket :thumbs up and, I love the the co-ordinate job with Belle's sweater. :D

Smiley14
February 3rd, 2008, 02:47 AM
Great job on the blanket :thumbs up and, I love the the co-ordinate job with Belle's sweater. :D

LOL, that was supposed to look like an innocent coincidence. ;) :laughing:

chico2
February 3rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
Awww Belle,what a spoiled(loved!)little cutie doll you are,very nice blanky:thumbs up

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
LOL, that was supposed to look like an innocent coincidence. ;) :laughing:

:laughing: yes right ! We all know how fashionable miss Belle is :laughing: Love the blanckie :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
Very stylish! Nothing but the best for Belle and Petey! :D Patti makes coats, too? Frenchy--that would be ideal for Ms Nelly! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 3rd, 2008, 08:33 PM
That's a lovely blanket. It's so great that Patti makes these for rescue animals. That's a wonderful thing to do.

Belle looks like she's quite comfy.

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2008, 09:11 PM
Frenchy--that would be ideal for Ms Nelly! :thumbs up

It might cost a bundle to ship it here though :sad: and what color looks nice on a brindle ? Nothing matches. Other than beige. :shrug: But beige is boring :yell:

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2008, 09:17 PM
It might cost a bundle to ship it here though :sad: and what color looks nice on a brindle ? Nothing matches. Other than beige. :shrug: But beige is boring :yell:

Frenchy Black looks great on Brindle :thumbs up Pitgrrl has pics around somewhere of her 2 pups in black :flirt:

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2008, 09:19 PM
Frenchy Black looks great on Brindle :thumbs up Pitgrrl has pics around somewhere of her 2 pups in black :flirt:

Black is forbiden at my house , you know , 2 goldens ..... :D

the gang
February 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
nice blanket, love the detail. any one interstead in a baby boston??? poor little one is on craigs list, little guy 3-4 months old brenda and the pins.

Smiley14
February 4th, 2008, 07:12 PM
nice blanket, love the detail. any one interstead in a baby boston??? poor little one is on craigs list, little guy 3-4 months old brenda and the pins.

Oh, I'm sorry, I just saw this now! If you can send me the link, I can post it on my Boston Terrier forum. They're very good about watching Craigslist and trying to get these pups into rescue instead. Thanks!

And Frenchy, LOL!

Smiley14
February 4th, 2008, 07:15 PM
:laughing: yes right ! We all know how fashionable miss Belle is :laughing: Love the blanckie :cloud9:

You guys know me too well, LOL! :laughing:

ZSP
February 4th, 2008, 10:19 PM

If you are in Canada, it doesn't cost that much. I have shipped blankets to Halifax and Sault Ste. Marie. As for colors for a brindle pup, my girl Skylar is a brindle and I love oranges, rusts, varying shades of browns, and even some teals and yellows are nice on her.

Thanks for all the compliments on Belle's blanket. Since I donate most of the blankets I make to adopted senior rescues, it's not a money making venture for me, but I do sell them when asked. I'd be happy to try and accommodate anyone interested.

Thanks Stephanie - Belle looks ever the fashion diva with her coordinated fashions.