Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found female cat in Markham, Ontario

Lala Chart
February 1st, 2008, 10:51 PM
Female cat in grey, brown and white colours with yellow eyes and a very beautiful long tail is found in Markham, Ontario (Woodbine & 16-th Avenue).
I believe, she is not older than 1 year. She is very clean, friendly and playful. She drinks a lot of milk and likes to roll and have a nap on laps.
I put posters in my neighbourhood but nobody replied in the last two weeks.
This young lady is amazing and I would eager to keep her for myself. However, my 12 y.o. fixed cat doesn't accept her and tries to attack and very jealous when I keep her on my laps. I'm afraid she is suffering from this situation as well.
Dear board members who lost their beloved cats and the hope to have them back. All my sympathy is with you. Please, consider adopting this young lady. You will not regret a minute.
The picture will be send upon your request to lalachart@gmail.com
The cat will be entrusted to adults only who can provide this baby with a nice home, love and care as she does deserve the best.

Love4himies
February 2nd, 2008, 07:12 AM
Have you contacted the local humane society to see if anybody reported their lost cat? Have you had her scanned for a microchip?

NoahGrey
February 2nd, 2008, 08:06 AM
Please don't give milk. It can cause D'rea.

ACO22

Lala Chart
February 2nd, 2008, 08:35 AM
Have you contacted the local humane society to see if anybody reported their lost cat? Have you had her scanned for a microchip?
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this.
I left her photos in a few local pet shops and vet clinics. I posted messages on a couple of sites in the Internet. And I put her photos on all the mailboxes and a school building in our neighbourhood.

Lala Chart
February 2nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
Please don't give milk. It can cause D'rea.

ACO22
She asks for milk. And I give her organic one.

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2008, 08:45 AM
It is the lactose in milk that causes diarrhea, doesn't matter if organic or not. Cats need meat protein.

You should be able to take the cat to any vet to have it scanned. You can call the local humane society to report the cat as found.

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
http://www.pawanimalservices.ca/

Try this organization, they may be able to help you.