Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Ont. Holiday-"Pit bull" Family Day

babyrocky1
February 1st, 2008, 10:12 PM
The "Pit Bull co-op will be holding a special walk To celebrate the creation of the Ontario Fibs, "Pit Bull" Family day! (this will likely be an annual event)

You are all welcome to attend this special walk on Monday, February 18th at two.
Please pm me for locations and directions... !

As always, you do not need a bully to participate, justs a love for them will do!

Brooster
February 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM
Why the PM?, just post away.

Rottielover
February 1st, 2008, 10:40 PM
How far is this from Montreal. If I go, can kids come too, what about the other so called viscous breeds. LOL
I have a rottweiler :)

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 11:37 PM
If I lived close I would be there. I hope it is a huge success. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

babyrocky1
February 5th, 2008, 02:54 PM
All breeds are welcome... all responsible owners are welcome.... sorry I should have posted that we are in Toronto.. LOL, Ive been here so long I assume people know that lol... sorry,
Oh and the pm is cuz we never post locations on open forums... just in case one of the Psycho anti-bullie people decide to show up!
Life is a little crazy in "Onscario" so we are always more careful, rather than less... Ive had some very, very, strange people approach me through our website etc...:crazy:

babyrocky1
February 5th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Hi all, something that has come up quite a bit in the past few days so I thought I should post the info here.
All Breeds are welcome but we do ask that all dogs be sp/nuetered so as not to cause a "kurfuffle" in the pack.. LOl I don't know how to spell curfuffle... hmmm nope... anyhow, I'm sure you guys get it.. LOL:pawprint:

wdawson
February 5th, 2008, 07:07 PM
but what about a pup....a jack....:sad:

babyrocky1
February 5th, 2008, 07:13 PM
but what about a pup....a jack....:sad:
Little baby dog "pup" fine!
I clarify the word pups as I often refer to my almost 9 year old dog as a "pup"
Don't be sad W come to "Pit Bull Family Day!" you got a little Jack? We have one in the co-op, he has a shirt that says "pit bull in training" lol
We also have two beagles in the "Pittie Co-op"!
WE do not have BSL!

babyrocky1
February 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM
If I lived close I would be there. I hope it is a huge success. :fingerscr :goodvibes:Awwww thanks Rainbow!

Brooster
February 8th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Babyrocky must be busy. Sure would like top know more about the Family Dog Day. And the co-op too, first Ive heard of it, can I help?
Hey how bout holding it in front of the Mississauga Animal Control centre, Maybe they'll bring Rambo out so we can give him a hug.

babyrocky1
February 10th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Babyrocky must be busy. Sure would like top know more about the Family Dog Day. And the co-op too, first Ive heard of it, can I help?
Hey how bout holding it in front of the Mississauga Animal Control centre, Maybe they'll bring Rambo out so we can give him a hug.
Hi... not that busy.. just didn't get any notifications in my email that I had messages or that there were posts.. I don't know why. I usually do... anyhow.. we have a web site www.pitbullcoop.2ya.com and I have pmed everyone now.. sorry for the wait...!
You have the locations now..but you can always get in touch with me through the site as can anyone else.. if people do contact me by email, please tell me who you are and how you got the hook up... sometimes people email me and just ask where the walk is.. they don't say who they are or if they even have a dog.. no info at all!
We are far from a secret organization but with all the dog poisonings and psychos out there, theres no sense being careless.

There are presently two parks we use. One of them is somewhere on the waterfront.. lol.. anyhow, we like that one best, its just the nicest walk but it can be really cold so if the weather is bad we have a back up park... Ill fill you all in through an email or a pm... :pawprint:

babyrocky1
February 12th, 2008, 07:10 PM
bumping up this post... come on guys.. please join us... we have a lot of people coming from out of town... so if you can't join us at least say a little prayer for good weather:pray::pray::pray::dog::pawprint:

Brooster
February 13th, 2008, 10:37 PM
bumping up this post... come on guys.. please join us... we have a lot of people coming from out of town... so if you can't join us at least say a little prayer for good weather:pray::pray::pray::dog::pawprint:

Weather forecast sz 0 degrees for Monday so not too cold. Nice if we can get some sun.
Looks like there will be 5 of us plus PJ the pooch.

babyrocky1
February 13th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Thats Great Brooster, and another beautiful Brindle... we love brindles.. !
Oh and my pets.ca mail is going into my bulk mail... so now i know!
No more excuses for missing posts.

PJ's MOM
February 18th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Hope to see everyone there!

babyrocky1
February 18th, 2008, 01:14 PM
On our way!:pawprint:

babyrocky1
February 18th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Wahoooo.. Great first "Pibble" Family day... a lot of our out or towners couldn't make it through the weather but the locals braved the "iffy' weather and a good, "though kinda wet" time was had by all.!
Booster and PJ, soooo good to meet you guys and your Pibble family!

Happy "Pibble" Family Day everyone!

This will defintely be one of our anual events!:pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:

babyrocky1
February 18th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Here I go trying to post the pics...:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

babyrocky1
February 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
....and another try

babyrocky1
February 18th, 2008, 06:37 PM
We didn't stop for the usual group shots as the locations were kinda snowed and watered in... but we have cluster shots of bullies and bullie lovers.. note the beagles and poms.. still alive after walk with bullies:crazy:

babyrocky1
February 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM
just a few more...

Chris21711
February 19th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Great photos babyrocky1. Way to go :thumbs up

Love4himies
February 19th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Nice pics.

Did you send McGuinty a personal invite so he can personally view all these "viscous" dogs :rolleyes:.

seeker
February 21st, 2008, 05:44 PM
Nice pics.

Did you send McGuinty a personal invite so he can personally view all these "viscous" dogs :rolleyes:.

Personally I'd like to see him attend a "cliff diving" contest.:D