Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Golden Snow Dog!

diandpat
February 1st, 2008, 02:15 PM
Our beautiful Ginger insists on staying outside with us whenever we take a hot tub regardless of the weather.

This is her this morning during our morning coffee. She really does enjoy being out on the deck with us...she just looks grumpy 'cause she HATES having her picture taken!!!

diandpat
February 1st, 2008, 02:17 PM
Forgot the best one!!!

CearaQC
February 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM
Wow lot o' snow on that doggie! She doesn't shiver out there? And she does look grumpy. That's too funny.

Hmm a man out in a hot tub, leaving the hot tub to dash over the snow covered deck to get back inside.... that Seinfeld episode comes to mind. :laughing::laughing:

"I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"

COCO350
February 1st, 2008, 03:22 PM
I love this picture!!! what a beautiful dog! like the expression on her face

TeriM
February 1st, 2008, 03:28 PM
Very cool snow dog pics :thumbs up although you are right, she does look a bit grumpy :laughing:.

Frenchy
February 1st, 2008, 03:44 PM
:laughing: Daisy used to do the same thing !

Are you sure Ginger wasn't waiting for an invitation in the hot tub ? :cloud9: :D

You should post more of Ginger , she's a beauty :lovestruck:

breeze
February 1st, 2008, 03:50 PM
aaahhhhhhh snowy dog.. I love snowy doggies..

does she shake before she goes in the house??

JanM
February 1st, 2008, 04:08 PM
aww - she does look so sweet covered in snow! I'll bet she would rather be in the tub with you guys instead of being a looky-loo :laughing:

diandpat
February 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
Yes, she probably would come in the hot tub if we let her. She certainly comes in the pool in the summer, so much so that we bought her her own!

Yes Breeze, she always shakes before coming in the house and then she waits on the mat to be "toweled off"...when we adopted her she was already named Ginger. If I had to to it again I would definitely call her Queen!!! :rolleyes:

She never shivers, never seems cold. We had already walked an hour in the woods at this point. After I took the pictures I sent her in 'cause I WAS cold watching her. By the time I got back to the tub she was standing at the patio doors wanting to come out again. She's nuts, I tell ya! Thinks she is a husky or something!

You are right, Ceara, Seinfeld does come to mind :)

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2008, 11:23 PM
She's definitely got that snowy sheep-wool look to her. :laughing: And of course she demands to be toweled off properly! Just look at that regal expression :lovestruck: grumpy? No way!! :dog: She's so pretty! And right at home in the snow!

Our little kings and queens all demand to be toweled dry, too... :D

rainbow
February 2nd, 2008, 12:30 AM
She doesn't look grumpy to me at all but she does look like she thinks she is part husky. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 2nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
So cute :lovestruck:

I don't think she looks grumpy....I think she's just wishing she could jump in the hot tub too :cloud9:

allymack
February 2nd, 2008, 02:33 PM
oooo! she is adorable:cloud9:she looks so cuddly, even though she is covered in snow:lovestruck:

cpietra16
February 2nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
He looks like a statue..and miserable

SARAH
February 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
She doesn't look grumpy to me at all but she does look like she thinks she is part husky. :D

Yes, she probably would come in the hot tub if we let her. She certainly comes in the pool in the summer, so much so that we bought her her own! :)

I agree, I've seen pics of huskies looking just like her :laughing:

I'm so glad our two stay out of the pool! Except now that it's frozen for about a meter down! Hopefully they'll realize when the thaw (eventually:frustrated: ) comes that they have to stay off the ever more fragile ice :eek: