Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two of them ...

SARAH
February 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM
Spoutnik and Sheba, they're often together.

Spoutnik wondering how it was that I did to open these blinds ...

SARAH
February 1st, 2008, 12:32 PM
The two kitties at breakfast a couple of days ago

And the sunrise on the 29th! There IS still a sun up there, somewhere!

Frenchy
February 1st, 2008, 12:36 PM
Looks like Spoutnik was playing peekaboo in the first one. :D

SARAH
February 1st, 2008, 12:41 PM
:laughing: He was :laughing: judging when to best pounce on his favourite toy: Sheba's tail! It's always wagging! HAS to be for him to play with, no? :D:cat:

JanM
February 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM
It always amazes me how kitties - and dogs - will see if they can do things like opening blinds - smart! (Cute too :D)

CearaQC
February 1st, 2008, 01:35 PM
Curious kitty... cute!

I absolutely love the sunrise pic.

ancientgirl
February 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM
LOL, he's so cute. Do you put Spout on the counter or has he figured out how to get up there?

Kiska has figured out a way to get up. Pretty soon I'll be feeding 3 on the counter.

TeriM
February 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM
Cute pics, what does Sheba do when he jumps on her tail? That is the only time Lucy every gets pissed at Fred, she HATES having her tail attacked!

Great sunrise shot :thumbs up.

growler~GateKeeper
February 2nd, 2008, 02:04 AM
Spoutnik (adorable :lovestruck:) & Sheba are so cute together :cloud9: I'll bet they cuddle lots :cloud9:

SARAH
February 2nd, 2008, 10:06 AM
LOL, he's so cute. Do you put Spout on the counter or has he figured out how to get up there?

Kiska has figured out a way to get up. Pretty soon I'll be feeding 3 on the counter.

Spout knows to jump on a chair at the dining table, from there onto the table, over to the counter (cooking part) and runs across the entire counter to the cat-area.
We also still have the chair by the cat-area so they can both jump that way (but then he can't step in the people-food, no fun!)

Misti actually uses the same two passages, she's not a jumper at all.

Cute pics, what does Sheba do when he jumps on her tail? That is the only time Lucy every gets pissed at Fred, she HATES having her tail attacked!

Great sunrise shot :thumbs up.

Sheba couldn't care less, he can play with her tail, chew on her ears, it's fine. But he'd better not mess with Dani's tail!! GGrrrrr!! Well, she growls, but she also just walks away or turn and flattens him under her front paw :D

SARAH
February 2nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Would you believe we slept 11 hours straight!! Exhausted after last weekend not really being one, making it 12 days straight of getting up early and working. Anyway, a few pics from last night (since I shared the one of the carrot roll already - it was really good btw, I'll make it again for sure!)

So first, not pet pics but the menu.

SARAH
February 2nd, 2008, 10:11 AM
And then, Misti and Spoutnik.

Misti was on top of the mantel for a while, watching what was going on. I mean, we never eat in the TV room, what was going on?

Spoutnik, after racing a bit and chewing on Sheba's ear, crashed in the bean-bag!