Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think Gracie needs an intervention...

bendyfoot
February 1st, 2008, 10:37 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2064/2235119198_9bc2fb6189.jpg

(I took it away from her right after I got the pic, I swear...funny thing...we'd found two aluminium cans chewed into tiny peices in the past few months and blamed it on Jaida...now we know who the real culprit was!)

Frenchy
February 1st, 2008, 10:47 AM
At least she has great taste : imported beer :laughing:

But I think the intervention might have to wait a bit , I heard they're all working on Britney Spears right now :laughing:

SARAH
February 1st, 2008, 11:06 AM
Oh boy, what's that Britney character up to now :rolleyes::frustrated:?

As for Gracie, poor thing, give her a saucer of beer next time you have one, she feels left out :sad:

:D

CearaQC
February 1st, 2008, 11:15 AM
Cute pic! She doesn't swallow any of the pieces?

Should have chosen a better import, like Old Speckled Hen from the UK. lol It's rather pricey and I've only had two cans but wow was it ever good, and I don't like beer.

Britney is going to end up like Marilyn Monroe possibly.

SARAH
February 1st, 2008, 11:19 AM
Britney is going to end up like Marilyn Monroe possibly.

Except ... she has no class!

bendyfoot
February 1st, 2008, 11:23 AM
Cute pic! She doesn't swallow any of the pieces?

Not this time. The other cans though...I haven't the foggiest. My two dogs have ingested the most ridiculous, dangerous things (razor blades comes to mind) and we've never (knock on wood) seen the slightest bit of sickness or damage...we've been extrememly lucky. We're very careful not to leave any kind of can lying around since the last one got chewed up...we were sitting with Gracie when she did this, so we took it away before she could really get into it.

ancientgirl
February 1st, 2008, 01:41 PM
At least she's got good taste in beer.

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Some dogs just like to chew on cans....go figure! :shrug: I know some setters (who shall remain nameless) that should probably sit in on that intervention as well, bendyfoot!

Gracie sure is cute with that can, though. :D I can see she really enjoys her beer.

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 11:43 PM
Cute pic of Gracie :D but, I prefer Kokanee myself. :laughing:

allymack
February 2nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
hehe cute pics! i tihnk she has a serious problem though:p it'll take alot of work, but she can do it:thumbs up

:D

growler~GateKeeper
February 2nd, 2008, 11:37 PM
Gracie just needed a little liquid courage cuz she saw the camera coming out :laughing:

Myka
February 2nd, 2008, 11:59 PM
My dog LOVES pop bottles...or shredding newspaper (now that's fun to clean up!)...or shredding cardboard. Shaking something that will slap around on her neck is the best! Like a chunk of leather or wet cardboard or a branch with leaves. :laughing: Silly dogs...