Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat, in Guelph, on or near London DR

Shantellk
February 1st, 2008, 12:17 AM
:pray: We just moved in to a house on London Dr in Guelph. During the move our in door cat escaped for the room we had him in. He does not know his way around the out doors, and we are really really worried about him. If you could please contact us if you have any information, that would be nice. Thank you!
His name is mardy because of the M on his forhead. :cry:

Can't post the pic for some reason, picture avail upon request, Mardy is black grey, and white.

badger
February 1st, 2008, 02:34 AM
Oh dear! I don't know when this happened, but you need to go out every day, early in the morning and late at night, when things are quiet and he can hear you calling for him. Indoor cats generally don't go far in the first few days; he's probably hiding nearby. Take some of his favourite food with you, walk around near your house, calling. Mention his disappearance to your new neighbours (good way to get acquainted :)). Put up posters in your area, with 'lost cat', a short description and your phone number. Another thing you can do is put a box outside on the porch with something familiar in it, a blanket or toy or something you've worn (which will have your smell) and some treats he likes.
Good luck. Don't give up!

Love4himies
February 1st, 2008, 01:08 PM
Put out a box with familiar smelling items in it and check the box at night. He may not have gone far, but is too afraid to come out when you call him during the day. Ask your neighbours to check under their decks and any other small places he could be hiding.

Did you move far, he may be trying to find his way back to your old house. Call neighbours and ask them to look out for him.

Oh I pray you get him back!

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 01:22 PM
I agree with everything Badger and Love4himies said. Good luck and keep us posted. :fingerscr :goodvibes: