Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Coda and friends

COCO350
January 31st, 2008, 08:01 PM
As promised, pictures of Coda, balou and friends Daisy and Holly!!!

happycats
January 31st, 2008, 08:04 PM
Nice pic's........What a beautiful place you live in!!

Frenchy
January 31st, 2008, 09:32 PM
Nice pictures ! :cloud9: I didn't realize they had places like that in Boucherville ! Wow !

luckypenny
January 31st, 2008, 10:09 PM
:eek: That's in Boucherville??? Wow, nice place! Coda really hit the jackpot when your family came to take him home :) . Do he and Balou play alot together? I see the rest well together :cloud9: .

COCO350
February 1st, 2008, 01:00 PM
Balou is soooo patient, Coda, beeing younger tends to exaggerate, dragging Balou by the tail or should I say tries!! or putting Balou's leg in his mouth to get him going....they never fight, always together like best buddies, of course we do have our little problems with Coda, we call it FREEDOMMMM...his best game is try to catch me:frustrated: he loves running in open spaces, and there are plenty here:laughing:

luckypenny
February 1st, 2008, 04:13 PM
Silly Coda. Have you tried teaching him recall?

My guy and gals play real rough with each other too, often tugging on ears, jowls, and hind legs. Good thing Balou is so patient :angel: .

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM
Yeah, our guys come in with spitty tails, ears and hocks, too. :rolleyes: They seem to enjoy it, though...

Coda and Balou sure seem to get along, though--butt to butt on the couch. :cloud9: They look like good pals...

Is Holly a boarder? I notice you don't have her listed on your profile? Nice that Daisy gets some company. :D

rainbow
February 2nd, 2008, 12:40 AM
My guy and gals play real rough with each other too, often tugging on ears, jowls, and hind legs.

Same here ....I can hardly wait until they outgrow it. :o

I'd sure like to see bigger pics too. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 2nd, 2008, 02:39 AM
how purrfect a double dog size couch :thumbs up with 2 gorgeous sleeping buddies :lovestruck:

horses :cloud9: great scenery too :cloud9:

allymack
February 2nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
gorgeous horses, and dogs!, you live in such a nice place!

COCO350
February 4th, 2008, 01:34 PM
What's that? I dont think Coda understand that word, the more you call him the worst it is, the only way he may come back is by me saying to balou how a good dog he is, then Coda is right beside me!!! sneaky I know, but it's the only way!:p Holly is the white QH in the backround, I didnt list all the horses. Daisy doesnt like dogs, but loves to watch Coda run and play as long as Coda doesnt come near!

The farm is 250 years old, kinda old, but knowing all the history is nice. It's a big change for us, learning and caring for horses, living in a old house, but I would not change anything nor go back to the city life we had.

By the way have any of you noticed that I'm french;) sorry for the spelling.

Frenchy
February 4th, 2008, 08:36 PM
By the way have any of you noticed that I'm french;) sorry for the spelling.

Nobody will notice , they are used to it with me :D and I wouldn't go back to he city either :thumbs up

clm
February 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM
What a perfect puppy sized couch. Wonderful pics.

Cindy