dmc123
January 31st, 2008, 06:25 PM
Just a couple of photos to share.

#1 and 2 show all of them enjoying a new food
#3 - Harley and Huxley claiming the computer chair

Diane

ancientgirl
January 31st, 2008, 06:58 PM
It's a kitty feeding frenzy! Much safer than a shark feeding frenzy any day!:laughing:

happycats
January 31st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Awwwwwww they are all so sweet:lovestruck:
I still remember the good old days when I had young and wild kitties running all over my place!........I don't think I could do it any more though . Your very brave:thumbs up and an:angel: for saving so many lives.

14+kitties
January 31st, 2008, 10:41 PM
Looks just like my place when I feed my 16. Lots of fun! I love the way your quads are all bunched together to eat. They are very close and it shows. And I love the black kitties too. :cloud9:

Dracko
January 31st, 2008, 11:10 PM
A person might start to think you have something against non black and white cats. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 1st, 2008, 12:21 AM
Cute how the quads all want to eat out of the same bowl :lovestruck:

Nice to see Harley & Huxley they look very comfy on their new chair :cloud9:

krdahmer
February 1st, 2008, 06:57 AM
I can't believe they all eat together!!! :eek: I can't even get mine in the same room most days!! :rolleyes:

That is one cute gaggle of kitties you have there!

Toonces
February 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM
its like kitty heaven, what good pics!

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2008, 07:53 AM
What a sight! :cloud9: Feeding time at your house looks very calm...they could teach the Pack a thing or two about proper dinner protocol. :D I love how they've arranged themselves by color and pattern of fur. Do they always eat in that arrangement or was that just a fluke?

chico2
February 1st, 2008, 08:10 AM
OMG,how adorable is that:cloud9:
I sooo wish I could have that many and that they would all love each other:cloud9:

Lukka'sma
February 1st, 2008, 08:15 AM
:laughing::laughing: They are so busy eating they failed to notice the mouse sneaking up behind them:D

dmc123
February 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks to all for the nice comments!

I love all these guys.

Diane

dmc123
February 1st, 2008, 06:04 PM
It's a kitty feeding frenzy! Much safer than a shark feeding frenzy any day!:laughing:

LOL it sure was a frenzy!

Awwwwwww they are all so sweet:lovestruck:
I still remember the good old days when I had young and wild kitties running all over my place!........I don't think I could do it any more though . Your very brave:thumbs up and an:angel: for saving so many lives.

Thanks, happycats - they save me daily - making me smile, laugh or even fuss a little.

Diane

dmc123
February 1st, 2008, 06:05 PM
Looks just like my place when I feed my 16. Lots of fun! I love the way your quads are all bunched together to eat. They are very close and it shows. And I love the black kitties too. :cloud9:

They all do get along quite well - I am thankful they do.

A person might start to think you have something against non black and white cats. :D

LOL at that Dracko - I never really thought about that before. Does it count that I once had a calico - Sassy? LOL

dmc123
February 1st, 2008, 06:07 PM
Cute how the quads all want to eat out of the same bowl :lovestruck:

Nice to see Harley & Huxley they look very comfy on their new chair :cloud9:

The cats don't all normally congregate at the very same time, sometimes we'll catch 2-3 eating at once. And yes, about the chair, if I get up, someone will steal it :)

I can't believe they all eat together!!! :eek: I can't even get mine in the same room most days!! :rolleyes:

That is one cute gaggle of kitties you have there!

LOL gaggle is a good word for this bunch!

dmc123
February 1st, 2008, 06:10 PM
its like kitty heaven, what good pics!

Thanks so much - all 7 indoor cats at once doesn't happen often.

What a sight! :cloud9: Feeding time at your house looks very calm...they could teach the Pack a thing or two about proper dinner protocol. :D I love how they've arranged themselves by color and pattern of fur. Do they always eat in that arrangement or was that just a fluke?

It was a fluke, they free feed - but this time the all wanted to taste the new food!

OMG,how adorable is that:cloud9:
I sooo wish I could have that many and that they would all love each other:cloud9:

I am thankful they all get along, the boy quads to occasionally choose to beat up on Fergie, and oh how she hollers! She is the smallest of the 4.

:laughing::laughing: They are so busy eating they failed to notice the mouse sneaking up behind them:D

LOL, I didn't notice the mouse either! There are so many toys in this house, they tend to blend in. LOL

allymack
February 2nd, 2008, 03:26 PM
they all look so soft and sleek :) i just want to cuddle them all.. or just have them all sleep in my bed, but then i know there would be no room for me, i mean, nero already takes up half the bed.:rolleyes:

rainbow
February 3rd, 2008, 01:17 AM
I love the pics of them all eating together. :lovestruck: