Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pics of the gang

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM
I have not posted any new pics latley so here are some new ones of our gang

First my old boy Toonces, next Emma the Monkey and finally Wilbur.

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM
next we have Currie on the big rock in our back yard with her kong, Petey, Currie and Brandy playing and Petey looking oh so cute!

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 08:53 AM
and one last one of Brandy and Wilbur

chico2
January 30th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Toonces,great to see your crew,you have quiet a familly:cat::dog:
Really good pics,the dogs seem to have a wonderful time in the snow,wish we had some.
Cute kitties,where did Toonces get those ears:laughing:and the bunny,what a little cutie:lovestruck:
It seems to be a trend here lately with Bunnies,are you too fostering the Bunny,or is he yours?

Lukka'sma
January 30th, 2008, 10:08 AM
WOW, I love the pictures.
Petey:cloud9::lovestruck:
Wilburhttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/sagresta/Valentined.gif

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks Chico,

Wilbur is ours we have had him for almost 2 yrs now, such a good pet and he fits in with the crew just fine, if I could send you some snow I would:laughing:

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 10:11 AM
WOW, I love the pictures.
Petey:cloud9::lovestruck:
Wilburhttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/sagresta/Valentined.gif

Petey is not to sure what to make of Wilbur he ignores him for the most part, ohh and Chico yes those ears of Toonces are huge!

ancientgirl
January 30th, 2008, 10:33 AM
What a beautiful furry family you have! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

happycats
January 30th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Awwwww what beautiful pic's, I think your furbabies are adorable!! :lovestruck:

SARAH
January 30th, 2008, 11:21 AM
What a cute bunny! And seeing him all snuggled with the dog :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 30th, 2008, 12:17 PM
What a nice furry family ! :lovestruck: we don't see enough of them ! :sad:

krdahmer
January 30th, 2008, 03:41 PM
:cloud9:What an adorable little family!

All these bunny pics are making me want one! I miss my Thumper:rip:!!! :sad:

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone, I know I am really bad at posting pics so here are a few more.

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 03:55 PM
:cloud9:What an adorable little family!

All these bunny pics are making me want one! I miss my Thumper:rip:!!! :sad:

I am so sorry to hear about your bunny they really are fantastic pets, I never thought I would have one but we got Wilbur for our god daughter 3 yrs ago for her birthday (with their consent of course) and when they split neither of them would take him to their new houses so we took him, atleast she can see him when she comes to visit. He spends about 6 hrs out of his cage every day playing with the dogs and cats his favorite thing to do is burrow into Curries big bushy tail:laughing:

chico2
January 30th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I just have to laugh when I see those big ears on Toonces,sooo cute:lovestruck:
Currie reminds me a little of Lukka,different colour though,really nice looking pups:dog:

hazelrunpack
January 30th, 2008, 05:47 PM
I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing your beautiful babies before, Toonces. :lovestruck: You definitely don't post them often enough!

Does Wilbur ever cuddle with Toonces or Emma (and why "the Monkey"?...I smell a funny story in there somewhere! :D) He sure seems comfy with your gorgeous dogs! :dog:

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Toonces has nothing to do with Wilbur he is a bit of a snob in his old age and much to proper to be fussing about a bunny he will be 22 this year and is the ruler of our house.

When we adopted Emma she was a cute little kitten only 7weeks old and her name was Monkey we thought she was to sweet to be named that and boy were we wrong she is a little deamon:evil: but thats why we love her ;) she gets into everything and will even knock food off the counter for the dogs to feast on. Her and Wilbur play quite abit its really something to see

rainbow
January 30th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Finally more pics of your beautiful fur family. :lovestruck: I have never noticed Toonces ears being that big before...they are priceless. :cloud9: :D

I think Emma has an "I didn't do it" look on her face. :evil: Wilbur is adorable :lovestruck: and I especially love the last pics of Currie and Petey. :cloud9:

Luba
January 30th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Those are great shots there!! Yeah was gonna say Toonces has some big ears in that pic, ready to take a flight somewhere. HAHAAH

Bunnies are great, get another if you want one. Shelters and rescues are full of them. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 31st, 2008, 12:07 AM
Toonces what a purrty fur family you have - first time I've seen them - all are adorable :lovestruck: Toonces has an old soul look about him - very wise kitty

Smiley14
January 31st, 2008, 01:05 AM
Oh, I haven't seen pics of your babies in so long! They are BEAUTIFUL! :lovestruck:

Chaser
April 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM
What a cute fur family! :lovestruck:

Winston
April 12th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Toonces! great family pics! Petey looks right at home!! Glad to see you have the snow and we dont!

Cindy

jealma
April 12th, 2008, 08:37 PM
What a wonderful family, and you took some grat pictures too :-).

14+kitties
April 12th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Toonces - I could swear I didn't see one monkey on here. I looked and looked. All I saw was a whole bunch of sweet looking angels. :rolleyes:
They are all so sweet looking. Fabulous family!

Toonces
April 13th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Toonces - I could swear I didn't see one monkey on here. I looked and looked. All I saw was a whole bunch of sweet looking angels. :rolleyes:
They are all so sweet looking. Fabulous family!

:laughing: Emma is the monkey you would understand if you spent one day with her and her antics:D

14+kitties
April 13th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Toonces - I have a few of those around actually. One in particular keeps me on my toes. She is more like a dog with her fetching balls (soft ones) and crouching to wait for something to come at her.
But aren't they so much fun? :cloud9:

Toonces
April 13th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Yes they are Emma makes me laugh every day, here are a few more pics of the gang.

Petey on the rock in our back yard posing, pretty Currie and Brandy playing in a muck pile (she is very serious about her work:laughing:)

Toonces
April 13th, 2008, 08:30 AM
and some of Emma, Toonces and Wilbur with Brandy.