Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Blogster for my Pupsters

Gibbons
January 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Made a blog for my fosters! (I now am, for some reason?, referring to them as my "pupsters" or "popstars" alternately)

Anyway. I emailed it off to the rescue and they're going to OK it (I hope they do!) and let me know if I should stop updating or continue to add info. I added a few pictures as well.

Here's the link:

http://tango-and-schroder.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you think I should add/remove/change things- I'm totally open to suggestions!

Frenchy
January 29th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Well I think it's too cute ! :p And both of them seem to have settled so nicely at your place. Rescue dogs always do :cloud9:

Did you get any request for them yet ?

Gibbons
January 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
No, nothing yet. Not a hint of interest. I'm assuming it's because they go together and it's scaring people off. I'm hoping that when people see how awesome they are together and what great family members they make they'll reconsider. I don't want to keep them for months - except for the part where I kind of do - but it'll make the transition to their forever home that much more difficult and that is NOT fair to them at all.

mastifflover
January 30th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Great blog and a great idea. They made my heart melt and they sound like great dogs. I hope they find a forever home because they would be an asset to any family