Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boys this weekend

clm
January 27th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Lots of fun for the boys this weekend, the snow last night and today was a bonus for them. The warmer temps a bonus for us. :laughing:

Baxter first, with his toy, eyeballing a tasty rose cane to gnaw on and then the 2 together fighting over the toy.

clm
January 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Bentley next. He poses more for pics, but always looks so serious. He's such a ham when the camera isn't on him of course. :laughing:

JanM
January 27th, 2008, 08:43 PM
They are truly beautiful! They look like snow is their element too :D

Frenchy
January 27th, 2008, 08:57 PM
They're so adorable ! :lovestruck: I wish I could hug them :p because they look so huggable :shrug: I think I saw blue eyes ? :cloud9:

clm
January 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM
They are like big pillows aren't they. :laughing: No blue eyes, both as brown as brown can be.

Cindy

Frenchy
January 27th, 2008, 09:01 PM
In the second pic (Baxter?) the eyes are blue :confused: maybe the snow reflection. And yes , fluffy , comfy , warm pillows :cloud9:

pbpatti
January 27th, 2008, 09:02 PM
what beauties they are, they look like they had fun outdoors today, hope they get more snow to play in. pbp

Masha
January 27th, 2008, 09:08 PM
So cute!! I wish I could enjoy the snow as much as these guys can...

Luba
January 27th, 2008, 10:41 PM
I rarely have the patience on the picture thread as it takes forever for me to upload and see them, glad I did on this one though. Your dogs are gorgeous they love the snow as does my Collie. Lovely pictures.

TeriM
January 28th, 2008, 02:17 AM
They are simply stunning dogs :cloud9:.

ancientgirl
January 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
What beautiful pictures of your boys. I love the ones with the bits of snow on their faces.

phoozles
January 28th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Beautiful fluffy boys! I just want to hug them and never let go! :lovestruck:

rainbow
January 29th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Ahhhh.....my favourite live stuffies. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
January 29th, 2008, 09:38 PM
The perfect hand warmers :lovestruck::lovestruck: :D

Good thing you tell us who's who - their markings are so similiar, good thing there's a size difference too :D

clm
January 29th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks everyone. Yes, they are the perfect hand warmers. :laughing: They really do throw a lot of heat. No wonder they like to sleep on bare cold floor when inside. I see a lot of rescue dogs for this breed in California. I wouldn't think that would be the perfect climate for these guys. :confused:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
January 29th, 2008, 11:55 PM
I see a lot of rescue dogs for this breed in California. I wouldn't think that would be the perfect climate for these guys. :confused:

Cindy

:sad: probably why they're in rescue..people get the cute :lovestruck: puppies, then can't deal w/the fur/shedding/over heating in summer :sad:

hazelrunpack
January 30th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Such handsome boys! :lovestruck: I love the toy "fight"...they look so laid back even when "sharing" the toy! :D Course, still shots can be deceiving... :p I'll bet they're fun to watch when they're wrestling.

Does their glorious fur tangle when they play in the snow?

chico2
January 30th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Awww CLM,I just love those 2 stuffies,look at those little ears sticking up:lovestruck:
They should enjoy today,it's cold as a dickens and that awful wind OMG,:yell:

Toonces
January 30th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Your furries are gorgeous I can imagine how soft they must be, perfect for snuggling:cloud9:

clm
January 30th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Such handsome boys! :lovestruck: I love the toy "fight"...they look so laid back even when "sharing" the toy! :D Course, still shots can be deceiving... :p I'll bet they're fun to watch when they're wrestling.

Does their glorious fur tangle when they play in the snow?

Their fur stays remarkably tangle free, except for behind the ears. I'm forever dematting behind the ears. :frustrated:

They were in heaven outside today, soooo cold. They'll be even happier on Friday if we get all the snow that they're calling for. :yell:

Smiley14
January 31st, 2008, 12:08 AM
OH, they just keep getting more and more handsome every time I see them! :lovestruck: And Petey and Belle are envious of all that fur! :laughing: LOL!

jessi76
January 31st, 2008, 07:53 AM
how on earth did I miss this thread?!?! I LOVE those furballs!!!!!!!!!

luckypenny
January 31st, 2008, 08:25 AM
I would replace my pillows for Baxter and Bentley anytime :D :lovestruck: .

They'll be even happier on Friday if we get all the snow that they're calling for. :yell:

More pictures in order for Friday then :) .