Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost sr. dog!!!!!

the gang
January 27th, 2008, 04:50 PM
please help , i will only have a picture of him tom!!!!! a friend of mine has lost there dear king huskey went missing thursday night , his name is simba----- he is a male of about 135 lbs he looks just like a panda bear!! they so upset he was last seen on riguard mountaion, so please if any one has seen him email me thanks a million times over, brenda and the pins.

chico2
January 27th, 2008, 04:54 PM
OMG,I hope he's found soon:pray:

rainbow
January 27th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Did he get loose from their yard? Has he been to the Riguard Mountain area before and is it close to their home? I hope they find him soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Luba
January 27th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Wow so many dogs taking off these days. I wonder if something is in the lurch like a big storm or earthquake.

Be safe Husky boy, atleast you'll be warm enough to survive the chill of the day.

I don't know the area you are talking about but I've often suggested to people if it's a rural area to make a bbq/campfire and roast stinky hamburger and weiners ...the dog may pick the scent up and come towards the food.

the gang
January 27th, 2008, 05:27 PM
if any one wants to cross post that would be great, he is fixed and yes he got out of the yard thanks for any help brenda and the pins.

Luba
January 27th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Any contact info of any sort?

the gang
January 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM
yes you can contact me by email or telephone nu thanks again everbody brenda and the pins.

the gang
January 28th, 2008, 02:34 PM
does any one live near chateau vaurduil????? i had a email about a dead dog on the side of the road im in the process of checking it out brenda.

cpietra16
January 28th, 2008, 03:04 PM
oh, no...I hate hearing about a dead animal on the road...poor dog. I don't live far from there but I'm at work...argh...I hope its not theirHusky.:sad:

Luba
January 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
OH noooo :wall:

chico2
January 28th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Oh no,I:pray:it's not him but also for the dead pup,whoever he is:pray:

rainbow
January 28th, 2008, 05:14 PM
OH NO :eek: Huskies have the worst traffic sense. :sad:

I hope it's not him. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

chico2
January 28th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Rainbow,I remember this summer a young man and I tried to catch a large Husky running on our busy street,totally oblivious to all the cars around him.
We finally managed to get him in to someones backyard.
HS came to pick him up and the owner was found.

Rainy
January 28th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Oh I hope it is not thier dog.I am sad if it is a dog though...that really sucks.
When I was keeping my SIL's husky mix for a few months he barreled the kids over 3 times to get out the door past them .I had to run after him like a lunatic yelling treat and shaking a box of cheerios!Good luck.

the gang
January 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM
well have now called the s q , and told them to keep a eye out for mr simba,i have called everbody that i know of, the towns around the area, and tom i will call transport quebec, i running out of ideas!! im so scared for this older couple, i have posters going up tom all the vets in the area know any other ideas brenda and the pins.

Cake Fan
January 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
does any one live near chateau vaurduil????? i had a email about a dead dog on the side of the road im in the process of checking it out brenda.

Coming in yesterday morning we saw something that IMO was a dead wolf/coyote which isn't uncommon for the Vaudreuil~St. Lazare area. It was on the side of the road just before the exist for the Chateau Vaudreuil.

What color was he cause this didn't look black (panda) and it had a puffy tail like a wolf would have. I would doubt it was the dog your looking for but that's JMO. It wasn't huge either, was tall but lean looking.

the gang
January 29th, 2008, 05:53 PM
thank you everbody, had really good news today at lunch time simba was FOUND!!!!!! safe and sound thanks again for good thoughts and prayers brenda and the pins.:thumbs up

BusterBoo
January 29th, 2008, 06:57 PM
OMG!!! That is amazing news!!!! Hope Simba enjoys a nice warm bed tonight! :thumbs up

Luba
January 30th, 2008, 03:56 AM
That is GREAT news!! :thumbs up you know we want a picture now.

cpietra16
January 30th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Great news....they must be thrilled.

chico2
January 30th, 2008, 07:40 AM
OMG,that's a relief,thank you:thumbs up

SIL
January 30th, 2008, 08:55 AM
It's nice to hear of another happy ending!!!! I hope there are lots more to come.

Love4himies
January 30th, 2008, 10:31 AM
So glad he was found, any details?

SARAH
January 30th, 2008, 11:32 AM
GREAT NEWS!

Coming in yesterday morning we saw something that IMO was a dead wolf/coyote which isn't uncommon for the Vaudreuil~St. Lazare area. It was on the side of the road just before the exist for the Chateau Vaudreuil.

REALLY? I've seen dead fox along the 20 between St Anne de B and Montreal, but never anything more "exotic".

Cake Fan
January 31st, 2008, 11:28 AM
GREAT NEWS!

REALLY? I've seen dead fox along the 20 between St Anne de B and Montreal, but never anything more "exotic".

Glad to hear he's home. We live in St. Lazare and have seen plenty of *exotics* to the point we put up a very tall wooden fence.