Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random pics

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Some pictures that my brother took this afternoon (sorry , none of Sam, he was under the table looking out for goodies to fall down from the table :laughing:)

1. Nelly being :crazy:
2. Why does this guy keep putting this cam in my face ?
3. You're not going to take my Cuz away now will you ? :sad:

Rottielover
January 26th, 2008, 07:07 PM
awwwwwwww, look at Nelly, she is traumatized..... No..no..Nelly, I will not steal your cuz

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Bailey being Bailey = cute :D

Rottielover
January 26th, 2008, 07:08 PM
The softness of bailey shines through.....AWWWWWWW

poodletalk
January 26th, 2008, 07:09 PM
What cute pictures! Bailey looks so nice fluffly and cuddly looking.

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:11 PM
The softness of bailey shines through.....AWWWWWWW

What cute pictures! Bailey looks so nice fluffly and cuddly looking.

oh he is :cloud9: sometimes I squeeze myself between him and the wall on the doggy bed :laughing:

ancientgirl
January 26th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I love the first one. Kind of an Elvis lip going there!:laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I love the first one. Kind of an Elvis lip going there!:laughing::laughing:

:laughing: I think she was about to sneeze :laughing:

rainbow
January 26th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Atta Boy Sam .....keep it up. :thumbs up

I love the third pic of Nelly....that is too cute. :lovestruck: And, I just want to go snuggle up right next to Bailey. :cloud9:

Rainy
January 26th, 2008, 07:51 PM
That's alot of cute smooshy dog to keep you warm in this freeze we are in!Just awesome!:cloud9:

JanM
January 26th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Your puppies sure do look happy and content! Bailey especially looks soooo comfy on his bed! :D

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM
That's alot of cute smooshy dog to keep you warm in this freeze we are in!Just awesome!:cloud9:
They do reduce the cost of heating :laughing:
Your puppies sure do look happy and content! Bailey especially looks soooo comfy on his bed! :D

I love these beds ! I'm about to ask Costco to make bigger ones ... for me ! :cloud9:

happycats
January 26th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Awwwww they're so sweet!!:lovestruck:

jiorji
January 26th, 2008, 08:28 PM
i LOOOOOVE that last one of Nelly. :cloud9: He didn't take her cuz did he??:frustrated:

jiorji
January 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
and i love sleeping Bailey. Sleeping is good. Makes dognapping easier :evil::laughing:

pbpatti
January 26th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Nelly looks so cute with the "snarly" look "don't you dare take my cuz. Bailey lookslike the right size to cuddle up with what a sweetie pie. pbp

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2008, 10:02 PM
AAhhhhhhhhh :cloud9:

Bailey looks so comfy...

and Nelly is such a pretty girl...even when she's about to sneeze! :laughing: She really has come a long way since you got her, Frenchy. Quite the diva now! :dog:

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Quite the diva now! :dog:

Yes and the diva needs a manicure , will try tomorrow but I'm pretty sure she won't let me and will have to take her to the vet for it. She is the only dog that won't let me do this :yell:

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 11:15 PM
He didn't take her cuz did he??:frustrated:
No he didn't :laughing:
and i love sleeping Bailey. Sleeping is good. Makes dognapping easier :evil::laughing:

Bailey would follow anyone anywhere , ahem , no no , I mean , Bailey is pretty aggressive with people he doesn't know well , yep , that's it , not socialized at all , doesn't like people one bit. That's his story and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Bailey lookslike the right size to cuddle up with what a sweetie pie. pbp

He's the smallest here (other than the cats :D) and yes , he cuddles fine :cloud9:

14+kitties
January 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I swear that first pic of Nelly - she looks like she's about to start talking. So cute. And the last one - so "you will break my heart if you take my cuz".
And Bailey - what a sweetie. :cloud9::lovestruck:
They are lucky puppies to have you. :dog::angel:

shredy
January 27th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Great pics! I heart your fur family!! You should tell Bailey that CHloe has the same bed and she loves it too!!

growler~GateKeeper
January 27th, 2008, 04:13 AM
I love the 2nd pic of Nelly the expression on her face is just precious :lovestruck:

Aww :cloud9: sleepy Bailey...can I cuddle w/you?

chico2
January 27th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Awww Frenchy,great pics of Nelly and Bailey and yes,Nelly looks GREAt,she is the luckiest pup in the world ending up at your house:thumbs up
I love close-ups of cats/dogs,you can see their souls in those beautiful eyes:lovestruck:

SARAH
January 27th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I'm in:lovestruck: with Nelly!! She's got such a beautiful face (and coloring). And Bailey looks soooo comfy :cloud9: lol, when I compare to the sight of Sheba sprawled in the doorway across the little denivelation between the office and the hall :laughing: but she looks just as comfy :confused: must be the sleeping-golden look.

wdawson
January 27th, 2008, 10:23 AM
ahhh nelly and her cuz :cloud9:
baily looks so comfy :angel:

jessi76
January 27th, 2008, 10:44 AM
omg, look at that face!!! I just LOVE Nelly! of course, Bailey ain't so bad either! ;)

Frenchy
January 27th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Nelly and Bailey say : thank you for the compliments everybody ! And that they are as nice as they look :angel:

:laughing:

clm
January 27th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Those are great pics that your brother took. Nelly is so pretty. Baily looks so sweet. Makes you just want to curl up beside him. :cloud9:

Cindy

Masha
January 27th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Bailey looks so comfy! Makes me want to go curl up in my bed...

TeriM
January 28th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Wonderful pictures :cloud9:. I love that lost shot of Nelly with the cuz and Bailey looks so handsome in his close ups :lovestruck:.