Her death is the saddest story of all

The senseless act of B&E was not enough
Two days of torture would make them tough

Four boys that were mean
They are teens that canít be seen

Behind the Act they do hide
Stripping away community pride

Our hearts for her do bleed
Our hearts will break if they are freed.

Her story is reason for C373

Debby C.

14+kitties
January 26th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Beautiful. Touching and very true.

Love4himies
January 26th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Beautiful, Debby (that's how I spell my name:cool:). Thanks for writing that for Princess. Hopefully she didn't die in vain, we need the laws changed.

Winston
January 26th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Thank you for that tribute to Princess!

I hope I can post this without a problem but if the mods feel like removing it than that is okay. I am posting a link for the current battle to change the current legislation on animal cruelty.

I posted last year about Queen Waldorf who was dumped in the Niagara Falls area with weights fastened to her neck..Well this bill is named after her!!

Cindy
:candle:

^..^ Urgent Action Needed for Animal Cruelty Legislation ^..^

We have just been informed that the House of Commons Justice Committee will be considering Bill S-203 on January 31 and February 5. We need your help now.

Please visit MEOW and read how to help Change the Canadian Animal Cruelty Laws

You can make a difference by printing the Queen Waldorf petition signing it and faxing it directly to MP Mark Holland by Wednesday, January 30!

Please fax signed petitions to 613-996-1289

For more details about the current legislation and the two proposed Bills please visit www.cfhs.ca

Please note that in any situation, an online petition is not a legal one, so including your name on these sites will not result in any change.

However, the link to the petition that's provided here, if completed properly - is legal and may result in change. Please print, sign, include your area of residence and fax it to MP Mark Holland at 613-996-1289.

Don't delay as these petitions need to reach MP Mark Holland by January 30, 2008. A petition with even only one signature is better than none.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail and/or information on to others. Thank you for your attention to this important matter. If we continue to do nothing, nothing will change. Animals need better protection from cruelty and abuse and S-203 is not the answer.