Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crappiest Neighbor Ever

CearaQC
January 25th, 2008, 07:08 PM
:laughing::crazy:

The Crappiest Neighbor Ever

Cops: Wisconsin man let loose on baby clothes, bedding, shoes

JANUARY 18--A Wisconsin man who allegedly defecated on the clothing and shoes of neighbors was charged yesterday with the repulsive, month-long soiling spree. Ronnie Ballard, 19, is facing misdemeanor charges for ruining the items, which were in the laundry room and hallways of a Madison apartment building that is next door to Ballard's residence. According to a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Circuit Court, Ballard defecated on two occasions in a washing machine, ruining a comforter, baby clothing, and other garments. Ballard, pictured in the mug shot at right, is also charged with defecating in the tennis shoes and boots of building residents, who had left the footwear outside their apartment doors. The complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, quotes one resident's reaction when she discovered the ruined sneakers: "He sh:censored: in someone's Reebok." The document adds that Felicia Walton, owner of the sneakers, "had not given anyone permission to defecate in her shoes and she was disturbed." As first reported by the Wisconsin State Journal, Ballard was apprehended after a neighbor confronted him in the laundry room and followed him home. At the time of his arrest, Ballard was out on bail on a lewd and lascivious behavior charge from Lincoln County (he is currently being held on $1400 bail at the Dane County lockup). As the Journal's Ed Treleven reported, during a court appearance yesterday, Court Commissioner Todd Meurer "ordered Ballard to only defecate in toilets."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0118081def1.html

happycats
January 25th, 2008, 07:37 PM
LOL :laughing:
I like the "he S:censored: in someone's Reebok" comment!!

This guy has serious issues :crazy::loser:

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Oh, pftuiiiiiii! Only in Madison! :rolleyes:

Notice how the woman had to make clear in the report that she hadn't given him permission to crap in her shoes? :rolleyes: Too many lawyers in Madison... *shaking head*

Luckily, most of the :crazy:s are pretty much confined to the Madison city limits, leaving the rest of the state to those of us (like me, hazel, madame hazel and "Two dogs facing off") who are generally quite normal. :p

:laughing:

Masha
January 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
:laughing::laughing: I love the name of the article, so fitting !! :D

Gave me and hubby a good laugh...

growler~GateKeeper
January 26th, 2008, 01:53 AM
oh man WTF is up w/people :rolleyes: :crazy: :loser:

"had not given anyone permission to defecate in her shoes"

:laugh:

Makes you want to withdraw from the human race & create a new one where you need a "sane licence" to join :shrug: :crazy:

Love4himies
January 27th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Oh, pftuiiiiiii! Only in Madison! :rolleyes:

Notice how the woman had to make clear in the report that she hadn't given him permission to crap in her shoes? :rolleyes: Too many lawyers in Madison... *shaking head*

Luckily, most of the :crazy:s are pretty much confined to the Madison city limits, leaving the rest of the state to those of us (like me, hazel, madame hazel and "Two dogs facing off") who are generally quite normal. :p

:laughing:

Yeah, ummmm, I am starting to wonder about the type of people living in Wisconsin. Thank goodness for that "70's Show" to educate us:D.

Maybe that women should have put out a sign, "No Pooping in Shoes" just to eliminate any doubt in a court of law.

SARAH
January 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Sick, but I still had 2 questions pop into my mind when I read it ...

1) how did he get into someone's laundry room (or if it was a common building-laundry room, why was it unattended by who ever was doing their laundry?)

2) why did people leave their shoes outside their papartments?? :confused:

Quite apart from crap, I'd be scared of theft.

krdahmer
January 28th, 2008, 08:21 PM
When I lived in the 'ghetto' here, the kids upstairs and down the hall urinated in the washing machine on several occasions (not on my loads thank goodness). And once took out one of my bras and left it out in the hallway. That is one of the things I was most excited about when I moved... my OWN laundry machines! No hovering to make sure your washer doesn't get 'scooped' and no more worrying about someone violating your clothes! I was lucky that I lived on the first floor right next to our laundry room... I could kind of hear if anything was going on and I alway timed mine with an alarm so I got there before it finished to thwart the 'scoopers'...

But that article there implies that that lady might have actually considered giving permission to deficate in her sneakers... :rolleyes::laughing: