Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Funny cat saying...

Ford Girl
January 25th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I thought this was hilarious, made me think of Pubert and his reaction to dogs...and other cats theads and pictures of cats with glowing eyes...or the bunny and kitty pics posted the other day...

Last night I was watching animal planet, a show about the cats of the amazon...all the cats that live in the amazon from jaguars to small house cat size ones to otter cats, and cats I had never heard of....

It was the dry season and water was going quick...all the animals were trying to get their share...and it was showing these small spotted cats hissing and swiping at these wild pigs that were much larger then them...and the show ended with this line...

Cats...instilling fear in all other animals and creatures, it's routine for them...it's what they do

I just thought it was so true, even tho sometimes they don't mean any harm, they still need to show all other creatures who's boss...:cat::clown::laughing:

ancientgirl
January 25th, 2008, 07:35 PM
LOL, I do agree with you.

It's funny, they can be just sitting minding their own business, yet there are people who are afraid of them even doing that!

Not long ago my brother was over and using my computer. Vlad jumped on the monitor and sat looking at my brother. My brother called me and said:

"Hey, look."

I turn and see Vlad, "Yeah, he's okay."

"I don't want him to scratch my eyes out."

Me - "Are you crazy? He won't hurt you, he knows you."

Vlad then jumped down and was sitting at his feet, only to bolt up on his lap and jump on the keyboard and back on the monitor.

LOL, my brother looked at me and I laughed.

"That cat is crazy!"

"Nah, he's just wants to play with you."

I love it. Some people just don't understand the little eccentricities of our feline roomies.

growler~GateKeeper
January 26th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Cats...instilling fear in all other animals and creatures, it's routine for them...it's what they do

Confront a child, a puppy, and a kitten with a sudden danger;
the child will turn instinctively for more assistance,
the puppy will grovel in abject submission,
the kitten will brace its tiny body for a frantic resistance.
-- H. H. Munro

very true :D